Customize

Toronto Sept 23-26 CCHR Protest-Counter Protest

Discussion in 'Canada' started by DeathHamster, Jul 19, 2010.

1. TorontosRoot Member

Re: Toronto Sept 23-26 CCHR Protest-Counter Protest

No, it doesn't smell liek piss everywhere. Only where it's highly populated with homeless peeps.

I live in an area where non exist, so the smell of garbage, occasionally rotting garbage, is airing around the corner. It's not as bad as piss is. (i'm glad I don't have to smell that)
  2. Anonymous Member

Did anybody protest the cult outside on that date in between the counter protest-protest? Any moar raids? :D
  3. DeathHamster Member

4. Anonymous Member

Hey skepp!

Don't beat yourself up man. I've seen your vids and you do good work. That you showed up and filmed the psych again and got a good interview with Nan is big win. Your other more lighthearted vids are fun and you give Gerry a voice too. This pretty important stuff so don't worry about it.

If I ever get the chance to come to Snobtown...oops..I mean Vancouver... I'll show up and get jiggy crazy just to be in one of your vids.

Pat yourself on the back or butt if you prefer you old softy.

PS
    Any pics of the protest?
  5. TorontosRoot Member

pics would be nice :)
  6. sKepptiksowat Member

Wow....

Thanks for the kid words. I'm getting over the fail(sort of) by enjoying the wins.

Gerry has pics. I'll ask him to post them here.
  7. DeathHamster Member

Don't forget that there's another showing of The Ex Files on Sunday night. That needs to be plugged Canada-wide.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. waterhorse
    This message by waterhorse has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  9. TorontosRoot Member

Sorry OSA, but CCHR put out that "documentary" to further attack Psychiatry. But you already know this. pfft.
    • Like Like x 4
  10. ravenanon Member

CCHR is a hate group. End of story.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Ersatz Global Moderator

If you know their history. We don't know their history like you know their history! Where have I heard that before??
    • Like Like x 1
  12. RightOn Member

stop! you are being glib
    • Like Like x 1