Customize

Tory's youtube account suspended.

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Isorn, Apr 15, 2008.

1. Re: torymagoo44's youtube account suspended

WTF

Side thought - isn't this basically how all this shit kicked off in the first place? Censorship? Will they never learn? Having just watched 300 I am particularly fired/man'd up so lets go grab the spears and raep them, eh?

THIS IS TEH INTERNET!!!!
  2. SEKanon Member

Re: torymagoo44's youtube account suspended

I personally want to congratulate the $cilons for having Tory's account suspended. What better way to motivate Anonymous?

I keep thinking they'll run out of feet but the footbullets just keep coming.
  3. twelve Member

MAN THE FUCKING HARPOONS!
  4. Re: torymagoo44's youtube account suspended

Moar Internet Censorship? I smell footbullet... (from a Desert Eagle)

Maybe even bigger than a Desert Eagle...

YouTube - Metal Storm
  5. GreyFox Member

What the hell? Spamming away at YT for being dumb.

MAN THE HARPOONS!

[IMG]
  6. An0nYm0use Member

Re: Tory's youtube account suspended.

prob. mass flag campaign or false dmca

let's see what can be done about this. tory's acct will be back i think :woot:
  7. AnonX Member

SPAM YT with complains. that shit is unacceptable.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

click contact us on the right side.
  8. Re: Tory's youtube account suspended.

he he!
  9. Publius Member

Big mistake: I should have let Magoo post on this first. Everybody calm down

Lesson learned: Don't post on other people's news unless that other has posted first
  10. GooD Member

11. Anonomouse Member

Agreeing, wait until we hear from Tory before doing anything! This is their footbullet, not ours. Wait until we're locked on a target before manning the harpoons!
  12. Re: torymagoo44's youtube account suspended

Can a mod merge this with the identical thread in general discussion please?
  13. Citybeatnik Member

Is cool. Just don't make a habit out of it. =D

Hell, I wouldn't have found out about this without the heads up myself.
  14. Anonabliss Member

You tube rules:
    In the meantime, why are we sitting around while this jackass magoo 69 is still up and running?
  15. Whitehatv2 Member

What?
  16. GooD Member

Sounds good, though is hard, my Thetans are hungry
  17. Sargo Member

spaming commenced
  18. SweatyJon Member

Crap like this knocks me right down the tone scale. I bet somewhere a couple of OSAs are sitting around high-fiving each other that they managed to get her account suspended.

Do they realise this has no effect other than to spur us on all the more?

They need to realise that the internet is our playground, and we're the big kids. Sure, you might have got to use the slide for a second of two, but in a few minutes someones gonna come up and give a wedgie so big you'll be shitting out the middle of your back.
  19. Re: torymagoo44's youtube account suspended

GENTLEMEN, TO WAR!!!!!!111ONE
  20. Anonypeg Member

What a bloody outrage.
    I already e-mailed youtube.
    I didn't like it when they took down Mark Bunker's original XENUTV channel and now this is worse. This is sickening ... I hope they can reverse the suspension.
  21. Re: torymagoo44's youtube account suspended

Messaged youtube. They sure make you jump through hoops to send one though.
    flagged impostors page also.. they can't mess with tory and get away with it!
  22. Obi-Wan-anon Member

Do ya think it had something to do with the Jason Beghe film (the fact it said "more to come soon", that they listed it as an advertisment)?

Everyone find a place to re-post this, it had massive hits. Co$ lawyers probably put a bug in youtube's ear.

Let youtube come up with their "reason". Tory will rise again. But don't lose the message.
  23. iaxiloll Member

Holy crap !!!! That means that I am on the list too !!

baaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

Why can t I log on to Y T. I have been trying for 30 mins.
  24. Anon-Cayde Member

25. Kilia Member

26. Re: Tory's youtube account suspended.

Does anyone possibly have a torrent of Tory's vids so we can start putting up clone accounts if the original is not reinstated?
  27. MarcabEmpress Member

If it has to be original content only on youtube, then I guess the Ides of March/Gay Anon hater video might get flagged, since um, most of it is the last scene of season one of HBOs Rome...but Fair Use should apply, as seen in the Ten Things I Hate About High School YT
  28. Flynn Member

OK so I've been expecting her to stop in on enturb and fill us in. Maybe she doesn't even know right now.

EXPECT HER (here)
  29. Anne Ominous Member

Dear YouTube,

TORY MAGOO HAS A FUCKIN' POSSE.

With love and kisses,

Anonymous x
  30. LRonAnon Member

I'm getting a wholotta rejected videos on uploads.

I found 1/2 dozen on my HDD so far, so far TWO have stuck, more comming.

YouTube - LRonHu88ard's Videos
  31. Re: Tory's youtube account suspended.

Its 5pm west coast peopls, give her time to get home.

LronAnon - It took 4+hours for a vid to process for me today.
  32. Skeptic1337 Member

Hey while you guys go posting Tory's videos up start finding a place where she can DL and reupload.

Youtube has a knack for being asses in restoring an account. So while she waits for torymagoo44 she should just open up another.

So if she doesn't have her old vids instead of her having to rip the flvs from a bunch of sites find a centralized location to pass them back to her.
  33. anon1957 Member

This can't be the reason. Youtube is filled to the brim with copyrighted material such as bbc dramas, soap opera episodes, music vids etc etc.

No, I think it is petty Fair Game harassment. Someone flagged something as hate speech or some such and youtube took it down until Tory complains and someone actually watches what was complained about.

Torymagoo44 will be baaaaack!
  34. Re: Tory's youtube account suspended.

I am beginning to think that someone at youtube is trolling us from time to time for their own laughs. Pulling the original message to scientology and now suspending Tory's account. Someone somewhere is sitting back laughing maniacally as we all yell and scream. :twisted:
  35. UpStatSP Member

Could someone please confirm whether Tory LEFT the cult, or whether she was KICKED OUT?
  36. Publius Member

I feel like crap. I get on, and then i start prematurely ejaculating. (don't take that the wrong way)

WAIT FOR TORY DAMMIT!!!
  37. iaxiloll Member

YEA !! but it still sucks.
  38. Anne Ominous Member

Supreme Overlord Magoo, the Interwebz are at your command.

WAIT - I mean... shit....errr... we have no leaders...err... Look over there OSA!
  39. Evil Zoe Member

40. Re: Tory's youtube account suspended.

Seems likely multiple videos were attacked with flags.

Youtube(google) wants to automate their system so they can sit back and rake in the profits with few employees. Probelm is that is impossible and we all know that. 2-4 people monitoring flags,(6-12 to cover 24 hours, is all that would be needed to fix this problem with acounts being deleted without cause.
    The reality is google is a company worth 200billions dollars doesn't want toa ctually deal with its consumers(audience). I challenge you to get a google/youtube employee on the phone, in chat, or any kind of response.
    Let me know if you have any luck. I have never managed to talk to a human in the google corp. They must exist no?