Customize

Tory's youtube account suspended.

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Isorn, Apr 15, 2008.

1. Lee_from_phx Member

Re: Tory's youtube account suspended.

Youtube will delete posts and suspend accounts of anyone if enough people bitch about them.

Conservative bloggers like Michelle Malkin have had their accounts suspended for "terms of service violations" after islamofascist asshats bitched to high heaven about "racism" and "bigotry" and various other buzz words.

This is no different. The cult is just playing the "We're offended so you have to make her be quiet" game, and youtube is playing along with it.

Michelle's Malkins account was reinstated I'm glad to say, after the conservative blogosphere demanded answers.

Perhaps something similar is called for in this case.
  2. Edges Member

I think it's important to remind YouTube that if they let their complaints process be abused like that, it will not result in less complaints, it will result in more; simply because it is too easy and effective. If YouTube would grow a pair and refuse to just roll over for every whiner's pitiful demands, people would quit making frivolous complaints.

Isn't anyone on the YT staff a parent? How do they not know this?
  3. anonangl Member

It seems to me OSA, etc. is getting scared and doing as they always which is fail miserably. Wonder what they're so afraid of, could it be the truth?
  4. iaxiloll Member

5. Re: Tory's youtube account suspended.

After this is over, I demand some goddamn answers from YouTube. This was not the first and probably not the last time shit like this happens to scientology critics. Don't they learn from previous experience or are they secretly being controlled/paid/blackmailed by scientology?
  6. kingler5 Member

complaint to YT: sent...
  7. Re: Tory's youtube account suspended.

RRRRAAAAAAAARRRGGGHHHHHHHHH!

CoS sure knows how to motivate us!
    Complaint sent.
    Its ridiculous how they leave homophobic and threatening CoS vids up on youtube, but they can't stand a lady talking and Rickrolling.
  8. Re: Tory's youtube account suspended.

Complaint sent (please don't copypasta this).

I tried to be as polite as I could. I think we all should. Now go do your part!

9. Re: Tory's youtube account suspended.

complaint sent.
  10. iaxiloll Member

11. Valiant Member

I just noticed a HUGE Scientology advertisement on youTube by the way.

Why not make a "Bring tory back" video for youtube and get it on the top?
  12. iaxiloll Member

13. downstat Member

Quit acting like Scientology has something to do with this. Clearly the chan anti-anon trolls and fetchtards are behind this. They auto clicked the Flag Account a million times and got it b&. I'm not surprised.

If enough people counter and flood them with messages, maybe they will re-instate it. I doubt it.

Probably the only way to reverse their policy is to target EVERY #1 video with the same treatment and b& every account to make #1. That would be funny.
  14. Valiant Member

Yeah, sorry :)
  15. ptsAnnon Member

16. Sir Lancanon Member

Unlikely that it's channers. Same thing happened to WBM before the Anonymous protests even happened. It's definitely a scientology tactic.

And no, spamming all the other #1 videos would be a bad idea and would reflect badly on us. We should continue sending complaints to Youtube. That's far more likely to get the videos reinstated and has achieved it before with other similar incidents. Especially if it turns out to be for bogus copyright or abuse claims. I would guess copyright as the videos have definitely been pulled down without review.
  17. adeathofcult Member

Who cares who did it. We can make it right! Complaint lodged.
  18. noitulover Member

done
  19. adeathofcult Member

Got a digg link about this that could be dug? Making noise (in a civilized non-spamming way) is a good idea:)
  20. Aldanon Member

Complaint sent.
  21. Anonymous Member

complaint sent.
  22. avatar2008 Member

Complaint sent.
  23. wanktology Member

Several complaints lodged.

First ToryMagoo44's account is suspended, less than a few hours later Church Of Scientology advertisements start appearing all over YouTube.

Shame on them.
  24. CherrieZ Member

Youtube's gonna be sorry!! I can just imagine the hundreds perhaps thousands of complaints they've gotten already, MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

You know we gots ur back Tory :)

*HUGZ*
  25. YDuz5 Member

26. AnonOutreach Member

Well Tory is our age and dammit--we are NOT letting her go down without a fight.

But I'd like you to remember one thing ya little whippersnappers--stay focussed on your MAIN OBJECTIVE which is the CoS takedown.

Tory was the THIRD diversionary tactic I found yesterday. So write YouTube, make short vids etc. but keep up your other good work.

Perhaps we need a little sub group of Anons to keep track and fight these idiotic diversions on YouTube and elsewhere such as CoS adverts on protest pages, this virgin nonsense [that debate's been around 5 years--suddenly its a crisis?] the trolls who steal names etc. A few very 'net savvy young people could bust this nonsense up pronto.

Remember use your big guns on the main war and just toss a few granades into the side skirmishes...:pony:

Cookies all around:cake: [sorry, no cookie pics]
  27. saerat Member

URL me to thread. I have not seen this posted on any of the chans... they dont give a shit enough to do this tbh
  28. AM85 Member

poor tory, she will return.
  29. AnonOutreach Member

Now that--is a brilliant call, my friend. It's been done before so there IS a precedent at YouTube for it.:cheers::cheers::cheers:
  30. Re: Tory's youtube account suspended.

Those are google ads. They appear based off keywords found on the page you're viewing. If you're looking up videos for cars, expect to see Mazda ads.

At any rate.

Complaint filed: check
    ToryMagoo69 videos reported: check
    article diggled: check
    second cup of coffee: not yet BOOYA!
  31. Re: Tory's youtube account suspended.

account created : NacMacFeegle44. check
    complaint sent check
    tosspot69's posts and profile flagged check
    collection of tory's vids uploaded in progress

everything diggable dugg check

need moar tory vids

please search for NacMacFeegle44 and get views and comments up please
  32. VeniVidiVici Member

I'm coming in late on an epic thread, so this has probably been said, but anyone who has a YT account and access to Tory's vids should propagate them on an exponential level. You know... remove one head and ten shall take its place?

edit: Of course, two recent post above mine demonstrate that this is already in motion. duhhhhhhh. i'll shut up now. Go Hydras!
  33. george space Member

complaint sent

Man the harpoons men!
  34. Re: Tory's youtube account suspended.

Dugged and complaineded for great justice.
  35. Re: Tory's youtube account suspended.

Where is this Digg article you speak of?
  36. Re: Tory's youtube account suspended.

How do i issue a complaint?
  37. CathyLong Member

I included this with my complaint email asking why Scientology is allowed to have ads all over youtube, which is exposing young teens to a dangerous mind altering cult which many parents would see the same as advertising for gangs.

Also, BRING BACK TORY! They are violating their own rukles about advertising, and then allowing those very same people falsely flag and silence their critics. This does not bode well for youtube. I was already "put off" by their crappy video quality which downgrades everything I upload. It's about time I move on to another site and take my viewers with me.

>/

~Cathy
  38. Re: Tory's youtube account suspended.

I am disgusted that you suspended account Magoo44

She has done nothing but speak of her experiences within Scientology and rallied the support of thousands of ex-scientologists and anti-scientologist protesters.

I always assumed You-tube was an advocate of freedom of speech.

I was wrong.

Be assured that the thousands of fans of Magoo44 will be complaining in this similar format and will even remove their membership or, alternatively, promote videos encouraging complaints.

Yours, no longer faithfully

(name)
  39. MsCabbage Member

Isn't it Magoo44?
  40. Anongurl Member

Complaint sent