Customize

Track this bitch down

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Mar 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smurf Member

NYPA. What's your excuse for doing absolutely nothing but speculating?
  2. Anonymous Member

That's your personal opinion. Cool. What makes your opinion superior to anons that want to go after this nutter? Do you speak for them, too? Stay out of the fray if it bothers you so much, dude.
  3. Anonymous Member

No it does not make me superior im just always gonna be a major moralfag. and like i said i dont care if every anon in the world goes after her.
    every person here is free to do whatever they want.
    but going on by what i believe and learned anonymous to be about this is not violation of free speech which is not even my point (dont get me wrong if i ever saw this bitch IRL i would knock her teeth out) but how do u tell when something like this is worth backing up in an arena where all speech is up for grabs for the thousands and thousands of opinions that compromise Anonymous?
    i just think theres no need to go after her on the inteerwebz
    i mean she's already feeling the wrath for her actions IRL from what i can tell.
  4. cheezitz Member

damnation. She was trollin. she made a video saying how she intentionally wanted to piss people off and closed her account. Soz for the time-wasting. Keep fighting the good fight :D
  5. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  6. PotatoChip Member

Do you know she is responsible for the Florida address being released or did someone just google her alias and decide that was her?
  7. Smurf Member

I saw it on the chan board. Have no clue how they arrived at deciding it was the Florida woman.
  8. SquirrelBait Member

She had a facebook page with false name and details.
  9. Anonymous Member

Im not so sure posting her address and parents name was such a good idea. If something happens its gonna come back on us.........
  10. Smurf Member

You're entitled to your opinion. The same argument can be made for anons that support Wikileaks.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. an0nim0uz Member

• Like Like x 1
  12. veravendetter Member

13. Anonymous Member

Who gives a shit about this nasty bitch?

Unless six tons of water hits her town with the force of a truck and kills over half the people living there - ain't nothing Anonymous is gonna do that will be anything like what the people of Sendai are now going through. So yeah, I hope her mom and dad get all the shit they deserve too, for raising such a nasty little skank.
  14. PotatoChip Member

It is an epic troll. She had a character who's back-story went back over a year. She was probably raised catholic and revolted in this way.
    She got atheists who thought she was genuine
    She got fundies for going too far
    She got everyone in the middle, 500k views in a few hours...
    She got the chans to fight about if she was trolling or not. She trolled the trolls
    She got some random woman in Florida, which was irresponsible IMHO
    She got dozens of pizza locals, much pizza was lost that day.
    She got her family and herself ultimately. Boxxy has it easy.

Where she screwed up:
    Using a shared account name
    Once it hit the fan she should have monetized it. There is no going back, only forward. Re-posts of her original video are again going viral. You may as well make some money off it instead of everyone else.
    If you're going to come clean and apologize, don't say "it's been fun"
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

If you are somehow offended by this, then you believe in God.
  16. Anonymous Member

Hey Smurf you and the guy arguing with you are both wrong.Neither one of those houses could have been where this video was taken from.
    Your address: The window is too high off the ground to be able to see the car at that angle and the window is too small.
    Other address: There are no windows that are even close to that one in the video.

The house behind the first address may be it.
    bitch2.jpg
    The window to the right of the orange flag thingy looks like window in the video.(if the silver car was not in the driveway).You'll notice in the video that there is a door behind her.
    bitch1.jpg
    Closet or bath I assume.Behind the flag thingy you see a small window which would indicate a bathroom. Also the angle of the car lines up better from that house.

I'm not saying that's the house I'm just saying your both wrong.
  17. Anonymous Member

Wonder if they gots any rooms that face the back yard, like at the back of the house? Not that I give a shit but have to lol at your logic.
  18. Eqduh Member

The facebook pages that I saw all seemed to have been created yesterday AFTER someone at 4chan had decided that the woman in FL was her.

I subscribe to the view that she was creating propaganda to highlight the likes of Fred Phelps, Glenn Beck and Pat Robinson. She highlighted the views that these people have expressed, I mean just listen to Beck http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxuWaZoYvDY
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/14/glenn-beck-japan-earthquake-god_n_835573.html

This is on one of the Pages that was set up as part of this storm
    If you had been able to watch all her videos you would have seen that she used the same idea for one about Haiti, that did not kick up a storm, that tell us a lot about society. She was out to shock and she succeeded beyond her wildest dreams.
  19. AnonymousNow Member

To sum it up, she trolled herself.

She set herself up to be doxed by using her fat face in her videos, whilst stepping on the Japanese after the largest combined man-made/natural disaster in the history of humanity.

Oh yea, she is a pure troll rather than a WBC brand religious troll. Poor girl. I'm gonna say more balls than brains.
  20. I act accordingly. I wear a cup. The other option is to dither. No thanks.
    • Like Like x 2
  21. Anonymous Member

Easy, be a girl.
    • Like Like x 2
  22. confusered.
    Why would anything "Come back on us"? We watched and pontificated, the chans posted her (fake) address and name because she gave out that false information, the chans identified her, she got tired of pizza. Some people here are comparing windows and cars, like Monday morning quarterbacks.
    She got lots of comments telling her to close the account because of what she had done.
    • Like Like x 2
  23. Smurf Member

LOL. I could care less what you think. My evidence has been confirmed by several sources, but keep on trolling, sucker.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

Proof beats confused logic every time. You're as nutter as this skank.
    • Like Like x 3
  25. Anonymous Member

Ok so you state what you think and its just "THE GREAT SMURF" has spoken and if I state what I think then its trolling. Smurf I think the mixture of OSA and Anonymous has tarded ur brainz!

View attachment ForrestGump1994720pBluRayx264-SiNNERSsharethefiles
  26. Eqduh Member

Where did she give out false information? People have cited the facebook pages but as I said they where set up after 4chan posted the details of the poor woman in FL.
  27. AnonymousNow Member

Interesting thread, and you can see exactly what she got caught up in, how she proceeded to make her miscalculations:

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=61115

What is interesting is that some of these other trolls are using what seem to be fairly recent recognizable images of their face or someone else's face in their profile, and the trolling is very hard regarding the Japanese tragedy. Subject troll appears to have used a stolen image. That redhead does not look like her, much hotter.

In short, they risk doxing themselves -- like what happened to subject troll-- or fake doxing the person whose image they stole.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. 400px-Not-a-single-fuck-cat.jpg

Trolls Trolling Trolls Trolling Trolls.
    • Like Like x 2
  29. Anonymous Member

Stranger and stranger. I think I get most of the picture in focus now, however, the landoverbatshit.net web site pages & threads are full of hate speech, racism and the usual wacko fundamentalist crap.

What I don't understand is how most of all that takes place in complete violation of the TOS of the site, if it's a real site. Is it a real site or is it just the work of some very ambitious trolls?
  30. Anonymous Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landover_Baptist_Church
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Anonymous Member

^
  32. Anonymous Member

Thank you for the clarification!

Amazing! I'm startled!

Not startled that it's a fiction, but startled by the amount of time and energy that seems to go into it, goes into maintaining it. Finally, I have seen, with my own eyes, an example of the digitally bizarre. It makes 4chan look like digital daycare.

Extremely ambitious trolls!
    • Like Like x 1
  33. PotatoChip Member

Having followed this since her video was only at 40k views, with the chans and responses, this has been a fascinating example of a troll over-trolling along with the perfect mix of disaster and religious drama and successfully trolling a popular vlogger with hundreds of thousands of subs who brought attention to her.

The only thing that is fuzzy is how this woman in Florida got sucked in. Her facebook page with that address seemed to be a chan creation. Perhaps there is a sub-troll who dropped the wrong docs on purpose.

Even with all the evidence, it's amazing that people refuse to believe they've been trolled. Why do people WANT to believe she's real?

She's living this quote now:
    "We may be through with the past, but the past ain't through with us."
  34. Anonymous Member

Welcome.
  35. PotatoChip Member

Look at the energy that went into the flying spaghetti monster... The combined free time of the internet is incomprehensible.
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Anonymous Member

37. Rockyj Member

Thunderfoot has copy too!
  38. Char. Limit Member

Well that's an easy question to answer. People want to believe she's real because she SOUNDS real. She sounds just like a lot of the Christian fundies we see on the teevee. She sounds totally genuine.
  39. AnonymousNow Member

It's a troll honey pot, made for trolls, and the trolls are the admins also. It's just a trap from the ground up, and probably a response to WBC, and the irritating fact that the WBC would never open its forums to others.

They are true trolls however, really not about opening eyes, and not moral fags, as the target is WBC, yet they usually insult merely normal Christians who argue against extremism.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.