Customize

Track this bitch down

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Mar 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smurf Member

I got the impression Bedros wasn't getting the full story from his niece. He's reacting to the story that she's pitching to him. Before he deleted his Facebook page, he said he would ask Tamar how she came up with 'tamtampamela'. I received a PM from Bedros' son, Daveet, that he is monitoring the comments on the fake Pamela Foreman page for his father... so much for moving on. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000050350424
  2. JohnnyRUClear Member

No, you were talking about 14-year-old emos, not this 22-year-old scaredy-troll.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. maybe this chick is a skitzophrenic orphan that invented her whole family in her head just to majorly troll the internet world.
    hows that for a bestseller eh?
  4. i was just talking about 22 year old chicks with mentalitys of 14 y/o's with daddy issues i swear.
  5. Anonymous Member

fap fap fap fap fap fap fap
  6. Anonymous Member

I can haz emo daughter ?
  7. Anonymous Member

I think its because LOS knows nothing at all about 22-year-old trash talking scaredy-trolls.
    srsly.
  8. nope and i intend to keep it that way thank you much hahahah
  9. Anonymous Member

dude why dont someone take away their interent till they calm the fuck down?!?!?
    • Like Like x 1
  10. FreakE420 Member

11. PotatoChip Member

Katrina is what you get when you build a city below sea level, at the coast.
  12. FUCK YOU asshole i lived in mississippi for a whopping 3 years right after it happened. UGH!
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

14. you wont say shit about 9/11 but still you talk about katrina and japan like its no big deal? why is 9/11 any diferent?
    Also: if you would have said shit about 9/11 i would have told ya i grew up there and to shove a cock down your mouth hole and STFU
    :D
  15. AnonymousNow Member

Cover-- as the Landover site reveals, they attempt to suck in moderates to troll them. Obviously, no WBC member will go to their cite. The moderates go to Landover to, basically, yell at them for being extremists. So we now know that subject troll refers to anti-extremist Christians as "religious freaks"

Subject troll is a self-centered nihilist, she knows what she hates but not what she is, and she is impulsive. Uncle is a tool and I'm thinking about trolling everyone involved. BTW, landover is here. Hello dudes.
  16. Anonymous Member

....landover just discovered Anonymous?

r u srs?
  17. AnonymousNow Member

Where did you get that from? Why not try reading my post?
  18. i think that after this i need to go find the Colbert thread where he basically confesses, and asks for anons hand in marriage in his own way and watch it like 10 times
    • Like Like x 1
  19. FreakE420 Member

WRONG! Thats what you get when the Army corp builds levees using shortcuts.. I came here after Katrina to help rebuild and this town and the people in it are amazing.I now call this home so shut your fuckin wordhole!

EDIT: This town partys all the time.WOOOOOO!
    • Like Like x 4
  20. Zak McKracken Member

^^
    Be careful where you stick your hornets nest.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

The Smurf is swift and I like swift Smurfs. Swift & thorough!

Good apology. Win!
  22. Anonymous Member

I herd a certain President basically pissed on the Corps of Engineers and gutted their funding and mission,
    so he could funnel support for ops in oil rich desert kingdoms, but what do I know?
  23. well ain't that what they teach you in health class in like 6th grade?
  24. Anonymous Member

even with that its still not the fault of cities being built below sea level, at the coast.:p
  25. Zak McKracken Member

in 6th grade, we were too busy learning how to survive earthquakes, tornadoes, and solar flares.
    And locusts. :<
  26. well then i guess thats where the age gap tween us bites me in the ass haha
    cuz i learned where its safe and not safe to stick your hornets nest in 6th grade health class in the mid 90's
    but we still got nothing but luuuvz right?
  27. She is one of ours.

Write it in stone. I will even pray for you on LBC.net.

Pamela is a Landover Baptist born and bred. We tried to change her name from Tam Tam to Pamela Thompson in a vain attempt to separate her youtube personality from her activity at Landover.

Thus ends the mystery, kids.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
  29. PotatoChip Member

She's taking one for your team now.
  30. Anonymous Member

yeah! im offended that people around here still care so much about this idiotic chick.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Anonymous Member

I'd still do her, though....
  32. Anonymous Member

I don't think it's about the idiotic chick. For me and a few others perhaps, it about the dynamics of the semiotics involved and probably some big chunks of the sociology; for others perhaps a few hunks of psychology - a case study kind of thing. Very multi-disciplinary fag shit.
    • Like Like x 2
  33. Anonymous Member

See what I mean? A sex therapy opportunity, probably pro bono, too.
    • Like Like x 1
  34. Anonymous Member

Yeah. Some douche calling himself Pastor Will Sampson is on a YouTube attacking Smurf for "torturing the poor girl" by doxing her. The dox have been picked up & reported by alot of sites. The douche claims he knows alot more about Tamar than Smurf does..
  35. PotatoChip Member

Interesting indeed. I watched some of her other videos including the Haiti one to see why they never went viral. She clearly hit a home run with this last one. She must had just finished watching Jesus Camp. Short, concise, passionate and instead of saying she thinks it's god's will, she actually takes credit for it.
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Smurf Member

That's probably what's happening. Someone posted this on the Pamela Foreman FB page: "Last night, just said something like "Thanks for the support everybody" and it was deleted by this morning. The "Pamela" who posted it was friends with the Pedros guy (ake Bedros) from last night. Could be possible the 2 of them are part of some elaborate hoax, though it seems weird to do that without any obvious trolling and then just delete everything."
  37. PotatoChip Member

With a video that popular, doxing is inevitable. People will start to recognize her on the street.
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Smurf Member

Into the exotic look, eh? Alot of gorgeous women and men found among them Armenians.
    • Like Like x 1
  39. PotatoChip Member

She looks like my Ex. Same age too. :p
  40. Smurf Member

Nice try, twat. Now that she's popular and has everyone talking, you want to take the credit. Keep trying.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.