Customize

Tracking Of The Freewinds

Discussion in 'Projects' started by _You_, Nov 24, 2009.

1. Rod Keller Member

• Like Like x 3
  2. Rod Keller Member

• Like Like x 5
  3. wolfbane Member

Thanks! The MarineTraffic website confuses me, so I'll take your word for it on the start date.
  4. kthnxbai Member

She's on her way! eta Santa Marta (still Colombia) 12.00 today. That was three weeks doing whatever she was doing in Cartagena.

If it matters (one never knows) she left Cartagena 3 March 2014 at 04.15 UTC and arrived at Santa Marta at 11.47 UTC.
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Anonylemmi Member

So, they can still afford *some* fuel?
  6. Rod Keller Member

• Like Like x 4
  7. Rod Keller Member

8. Random guy Member

• Like Like x 2
  9. Rod Keller Member

10. Rod Keller Member

11. Rod Keller Member

• Like Like x 3
  12. Rod Keller Member

It's really a fun ship. Everybody should go at least once.
  13. RightOn Member

the pool is empty again?
  14. Rod Keller Member

Come on in, the water's fine.
  15. RightOn Member

so what school did they dump the WTH booklets on?
  16. wolfbane Member

So based on the stuff Rod found, during this visit to Cartagena, it would seem that they held a WISE Leadership conference, a concert for the locals and some event for local police where a cop mariachi band performed. Ugg.
    • Like Like x 4
  17. RightOn Member

good times
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. wolfbane Member

<3 U RO, but ^^Disliked post due to the message in general and not you personally, and cuz this shit pisses me off to no end. /bitch-gripe-moan
  19. RightOn Member

awww Wolfy, don't you know sarcasm when you hear it?
    • Like Like x 3
  20. Anonylemmi Member

This image cracks me up. If this guy had either of the things listed, he would not be there.
    6b4c5f9094d911e38dff129b42c68c55_8-jpg.223904.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  21. Rod Keller Member

TWTH photo shows students from Universidad del Sinu.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Rod Keller Member

Here are the WISE guys. 2a2899e89ff111e396e612465fd22ea2_8.jpg 569a819a9ff511e383e90ee9fc89a8a7_8.jpg 3721fee29ffa11e39bd912d5c6ddd37a_8.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  23. kthnxbai Member

Meanwhile, sorry to break up the party but I gather the failboat is on her way back to Oranjestad, Aruba, and is expected to arrive there at 14.00 hrs (UTC) today 4 March. So Santa Marta was not converted by TWTH (campaign back in 2010 or thereabouts).

But surely there has to be more to spending three weeks in Cartagena than WISE and free entertainment. Is there an Org in Cartagena? Anon? critical journalism? Whales?
    • Like Like x 2
  24. Rod Keller Member

This one is not from Cartagena, it's Aruba last year. I just love the composition.
    8586440523_2b89be8161_z.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  25. RightOn Member

26. kthnxbai Member

De Banana Bus en de Banana Boot, don you have to lov it?
    • Like Like x 2
  27. Rod Keller Member

28. muldrake Member

Who the fuck puts their tie clip directly on top of their disgusting beer belly?
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Rod Keller Member

I believe it's Marten Runow of Performia, formerly U-Man.
  30. kthnxbai Member

Just for the record, this morning the Banana Boat was still in Oranjestad (Aruba). According to the cruise ship schedule published by Legion ITT she should be leaving today 8 March at 10:00 UCT.

Later: but no. She is still at the quay in Oranjestad.

Edited again to say she got away finally at about 03.10, 9 March, heading for Kralendijk (Bonaire) where she is expected 10.15 UCT.

So she's back in the ABC groove, nothing of interest here, folks, move along.
    • Like Like x 2
  31. Rod Keller Member

32. Rod Keller Member

• Like Like x 1
  33. kthnxbai Member

Meanwhile she left Cartagena, spend a few days at Aruba, then did her usual 24 hours in Bonaire pumping the bilges - can't believe that is still going on - shuttled over to Willemstad and did her usual 24 hours there, and is currently under way back to Aruba, left Curacao 04:22, eta in Oranjestad 10:00.

I thought Mike Napier looked very unwell in that recent photograph, no regulation smile.
    • Like Like x 4
  34. kthnxbai Member

Change in the usual routine today: she went directly from Aruba to Curacao, arriving today 18 March at 08.06. Normal route is from Aruba to Bonaire on Monday, then Curacao overnight Tuesday.

Edited to add that she left Curacao about 04:20 and went to Aruba arriving about 09.40.

I hope Pooks is having a wonderful holiday.
    • Like Like x 3
  35. wolfbane Member

It's all Pooks' fault. She showed up in Aruba for vacation and the mere presence of a major SP threw them into a tailspan.

PooksAruba.png

:p
    • Like Like x 5
  36. muldrake Member

Amazing. Should be the opposite way around. Why are we the ones with magical powers to shut down cult operations with our mere presence? Shouldn't the Freewinds be filled with OTs?
    • Like Like x 4
  37. Rod Keller Member

• Like Like x 2
  38. Ogsonofgroo Member

8586440523_2b89be8161_z-jpg.224138.jpg

'Hey Jose, de banana boat is back to pump out some de crap, dey wants tour, can you tour dem?'
    'Oh ci, ci, ci dem rider, mah bananas bus.'
    'Bueno Jose, don take no farkin' checks mon an' hide your wallet!'

*shrugz, licks cat in penitence* Seriously though, this is an aweshum picture! Just so, hm, apropos , luv it!
    • Like Like x 2
  39. Anonymous Member

The bus is awesome indeed.
    • Like Like x 1