Customize

Tracking Of The Freewinds

Discussion in 'Projects' started by _You_, Nov 24, 2009.

1. Random guy Member

Re: Tracking Of The Freewinds

I have had a look into "Barcadera"

On Bonaire there is a small UNESCO protected coral reef on the leeward side of the island that is locally known as Barcadera. It appear to be quite close to Kralendijk, the capital. I am fairly certain that is not the Barcaderas quoted in the Freewinds log.

Source: De Mayer

On Aruba, there is a harbour called Barcadera. It is South-East allong the coast from the airport, and appear to be excavated to let large ships in. From Google Earth, the infrastructure appear to be mostly industrial, with the exception of two blue-roofed buildings:
    Aruba_map.png
    Barcadera.jpg
    [IMG]

I'm rather certain that is where the Freewinds stop.
  2. auchraw Member

I think that shows her at the Mathey Wharf at Otrabando. I looked again at the webcam this morning (morning here anyway) but it's still dark over there. Perhaps some of the lights are failboat; can't tell.

Her original bookings for Curacao for January according to the Curacao website Live in Curacao were 05-07 (Tues-Thurs), 11-13 (Mon-Wed), and 25-27 (Mon-Wed).

She seems to chop and change a lot these days compared with the good old days.

Re Barcadera: She passed Barcadera between Oranjestad and San Nicolas Bay acc to the SeaWeb. But it's just a kind of bearing, one of Seaweb's reference points; I don't think she docks there.

EDIT: The sun is rising over Curacao! Still don't see no failboat. Did she sneak out overnight? Or what?
  3. Anonymous Member

4. Anonymous Member

I wonder if Lloyds might be her new class society.
  5. Re: Tracking Of The Freewinds

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cKK8xRhPdk&feature=related"]YouTube- Scientologist Ship Dumps Waste on Caribbean Island 2/2[/ame]
  6. Anonymous Member

OP here - reverting on class situation.

& KittyKat, what happened to your Youtube account?
  7. Anonymous Member

I needed peace and quite on that front. Don't worry I am trolling everywhere still.
  8. Sponge Member

Side topic:
    Hey the Logos Hope is in port too. Another fruitbat vessel of nutjobbery. Maybe they are having a face off. ;). At least (I assume) they don't look likely lock passengers up, throw them overboard or knowingly subject them to blue asbestos exposure.
    Logos Hope - on board webcams
    Logos Hope - Our Purpose

9. LR Ache Member

On 17 January, a Christian missionary blogger reported the Freewinds is in Aruba.

Guyana, Curaco, and Aruba @ Jacob Hutchens

10. Anon123456 Member

yuk
  11. Anonymous Member

Greetings followers of the Failwinds;

Sorry I haven't posted anything recently, trying to sort out IRL shit etc...etc...

Anyway, vessel is back at Oranjestad, comprehensive list of vessels movements on links 3 & 4, usual triangles and overview on links 1 & 2.

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/7335/fwm21p1.jpg

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/2646/fwm21p2.jpg

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/1233/fwm21p3.jpg

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/3994/fwm21p4.jpg

Re Logos Hope - I have "handled" this, would advise/ask no other Anons to instigate anything else re this. *wink wink*

End
  12. auchraw Member

The good news is that Arubabycruise.com have had a facelift, and the bad news is that Freewinds no longer figures in any Aruba cruise site I can find. Not a big deal but for the past year or so they published a summary of actual visits and actual passengers which was interesting. All they have published for December is 39 visits by assorted cruise ships, all big ones, none of them the failboat.

We now have our fallback position which provides a lot more info (thanks Anonyleaker) except for the passenger stats.

Let's not even think someone has been looking at this thread and pulling a string or two.
  13. basil Member

The Logos Hope is not a "fruitbat vessel of nutjobbery" - it's a Christian ship that does a lot of good work around the world.
  14. Anonymous Member

Biblethumping vessel of christers?
  15. pedrofcuk Member

yea, but, deluded is still deluded, right?
  16. auchraw Member

Deluded is deluded but that doesn't make the Logos Hope our business. They've been around for a while and it's up to the islands whether they are encouraged or not. Stick to target.

Funny, though, how all these cults (well, two of them) buy ships and target the Caribbean, not the cold dirty places but the nice warm sunny places. It takes all the hardship out of being a missionary.
  17. basil Member

Actually the Logos Hope doesn't "target the carribean" but goes all over the world, where it is invited.

Compare that to the Failwinds, which has very few places left it can visit.

Logos Hope is not your target.
  18. Anon123456 Member

anonymous tip about drug smuggling FTW.
  19. Anonymous Member

THOSE BASTARDS ! they killed.....so many

"Telethon event will close with performances by various international musicians who are in Aruba for a musicians' convention being held on the Freewinds vessel that visits Aruba on a regular basis."

Visites and polutes.

Aruba News by VisitAruba - Aruba Telethon for Haiti on January 25 2010
  20. Anonymous Member

It seems that Sean (Paton) removed the two videos, he did inform us that he has been under a great deal of pressure from authorities and that vague threats have been made against him and others. I have reposted them both myself with the expectation they will come after me next to remove them, or request Youtube to, so watch them while you can.

Scientology and Bonaire | The Agonist
  21. Anonymous Member

fi.
  22. Anonymous Member

23. Anonymous Member

24. Anonymous Member

25. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
    Recently in Bonaire. Whole scilon album of pictures.
  26. Anonymous Member

27. Anonymous Member

28. auchraw Member

Thanks for posting this information. It's interesting to see how she is avoiding Curacao.

From my map, which is minute, this means she is currently going from Oranjestad in Aruba on the west, passing Curacao without stopping, to Kralendijk in Bonaire on the east, then back past Curacao without stopping to Aruba, and so on and on. Which is odd as Willemstad in Curacao is or was her 'home port' and until recently a place she visited regularly.

She did visit Curacao once in January but for less than 24 hours, wonder why.

PS Has anyone caught up with her class agency yet?
  29. Anonymous Member

30. auchraw Member

Right. But I hadn't realised how odd it is that she sails past, whether north or south, and doesn't drop in as before. Curacao has been on her schedule for years now.

It also strikes me that if the alleged church were to put its money where its mouth is, it would have anchored off Port au Prince and converted all its empty cabins to be used as a hospital ship. And I don't mean touch assists.
  31. greebly Member

Agreed.
    What's the sailing time from Antillies to port au prince?
  32. Anonymous Member

33. auchraw Member

Thanks once again for all this information, Anonymous. It's a lot easier to track her this way!

Back to Curacao, then. Wonder why she stopped going there. Shall we ever know?

Looking forward to the next gripping instalment.
  34. Anonymous Member

What's going on in this thread?
  35. auchraw Member

As far as I know Freewinds went from A to B to A to B and so on for a long while, since middle November, then she went once in January to C for less than 24 hours, then back to A to B to A to B and so on, then just recently she began going to C again, so it may be back to A to B to C to B to A, or perhaps it is A to C to B to C to A since Curacao is between Aruba and Bonaire. The suspense is killing me.

As for passenger numbers no idea but since they have been offering half-price accommodation they can't be good.

Nor has anyone reported the new class agency so we don't know about her certificates.

Does anyone have anything to add?
  36. Anonymous Member

I'm surprised there is not a GPS on the Freewinds so as to track real time location on a Google Map.
  37. Anonymous Member

There's an app for that.
  38. auchraw Member

Once upon a time I could track Freewinds in VesselTracker or some such site, but then she went off-line; doesn't want people spying on the wee wee Commodore perhaps. CoS has always been secretive. But she is still visible to Lloyds, perhaps something to do with insurance or security.

While nothing is clear one gets the impression that the alleged church is forced to toe the legal line, very reluctantly, to avoid being tied up at the next law-abiding port she visits. Short-term certificates; in-house repair work and asbestos abatement; dodgy stuff all round despite the shiny new plastic refit.
  39. OTBT Member

The Way to Happiness: Prime Minister King embraces MV Freewinds "The Way to Happiness" programme

40. auchraw Member

The SLAPSA site shows Freewinds under Cruise ships; probably a pre-renovation photograph.

St. Lucia Air & Sea Port Authority - SLASPA - Cruise & Ferry Services

CoS tried and failed with TWTH in Colombia in 2009.

I am more concerned with the use of the Woll Smoth spawn as examples of how Hubbard's educational tech can make little black kids successful and rich. The Karate Kid, for example. Blatant expoitation of a vulnerable minor.

This was explicit in a Spanish-language newsletter last year aimed at Santa Domingo.