Customize

"Tragedy and Conflict Between Medicine and Co$ in JT Death" says M.D. blogger

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by TheBitch, Jan 9, 2009.

1. TheBitch Member

"Tragedy and Conflict Between Medicine and Co$ in JT Death" says M.D. blogger

Tragedy and Conflict Between Medicine and Scientology in the Death of Jett Travolta | BuzzFlash.org

Submitted by BuzzFlash on Fri, 01/09/2009 - 5:26pm. Reader Contribution

A BUZZFLASH READER CONTRIBUTION
    by A BuzzFlash Reader and M.D.

It is hard to avoid hearing about the controversy over the death of young Jett Travolta, the 16-year-old son of Hollywood megastars John Travolta and Kelly Preston. Young Jett reportedly died as a result of a seizure disorder, with Jett having been taken off antiseizure medication shortly before his death. Almost immediately, there have been allegations that the couple's adherence to Church of Scientology teachings contributed to the death of their child.

So far, the media has seemed unsure how to cover this story, rightfully self-conscious, not wanting to exploit the tragic death of a child or attack his grieving parents unfairly. Sadly, "expert" guests brought forth by the media have often been editors of Hollywood tabloid shows and magazines. Despite extensive coverage, at this point the media does not seem to have asked essential questions and examined and included proper medical perspective on an essentially medical tragedy. From the perspective of my medical training, and from the information that has been released thus far -- Jett Travolta's death appears to have been not only very tragic but also very preventable.

(MOAR AT ARTICLE - Registration required to post comments)

----------------------

Seems like a bottom fuckin line to me, yep. That's what you got right there, a bottom line.
  2. Anon1720 Member

Re: "Tragedy and Conflict Between Medicine and Co$ in JT Death" says M.D. blogger

Now that is one good article. Needs poons because you know that scilons are going to be all over it soon.
  3. anon4eva Member

Re: "Tragedy and Conflict Between Medicine and Co$ in JT Death" says M.D. blogger

AH yes BITCH
    I just read that too, great article indeed. I like the submitting of it anonymously--(looks like a show of support to anons)
  4. TheBitch Member

Very much so, re ^ this.

Poon'd. Someone wanna make a Digg?

View attachment 1.JPG
  5. Re: "Tragedy and Conflict Between Medicine and Co$ in JT Death" says M.D. blogger

And it is backed up by this article, which features a neurologist speaking on the record:

Could Jett have been saved? | The Sun |News

6. subgenius Member

No evidence he was take off seizure meds shortly before his death. It was removed a long time ago I believe. He'd been having serious uncontrolled seizures for a long time before his death.
    Also heard Bill O. last night say that he was on Depakote for a long time. No evidence of this either.
  7. mojo Member

there's not evidence of much, the travolta's have made sure of that. no doctor info, no medical history, no dna, nothing. this whole thing stinks......if this were legitimate and not some scilon scam, there would be dox and a medical spokesman for the family, but any medical spokesman they trot out is likely to be a charlatan, a scilon or both. i hate tinfoil hattery, but this reeks of cover-up to me.