Customize

Translators here! Spanish ~ English (& other languages)

Discussion in 'Translation and Text Composition Projects' started by termination, Jul 17, 2008.

1. termination Member

Translators here! Spanish ~ English (& other languages)

Looks like we need a translators thread in this subforum. So then we merge all the threads offering to translate into this one.

List from: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/41-translation-text-composition-projects/list-translators-3860/

From English into Spanish: anonimomex, anonuy, anonspitfire, chesirecat, I can't rhyme, MarcabianParallaxDenigrate, n0name, Spideroso, termination

From Spanish into English: Spanish : anonuy, anonspitfire, I can't rhyme, MarcabianParallaxDenigrate, Spideroso, termination

From Spanish > German : anonimo

More translators:

2. EvilShoto Member

Re: English-Spanish translations here!

Hey people, I am back from exams, sorry for my ausence these days :(
  3. Mina Parker Member

Re: Translators here! Spanish ~ English (& other languages)

Hi!

I'm an English-Spanish Translator, that's my job.

I would really like to help, so, please take me into account.

I live in Argentina, Buenos Aires, so my Spanish is not from Spain, but we can allundestand each other right!?

I want to help and I want to lear more, so if there is something I can do, please, PLEASE, let me know.

We don't have a solid movement in Buenos Aires and I would really like one to be.
    I want to do something.

Thanks!
    M.
  4. spadix Member

I am a naive English speaker, and have been learning Spanish in school for the last ten years. Currently I teach Spanish to 2nd and 3rd graders. I would love to get a chance to put my second language to use for project Chanology
  5. AnonFire86 Member

I'm a native Spanish speaker, and my second language is English (I've been learning since I entered school) so if you need any help translating I can also help.
  6. anonym0us Member

There should be a HUGE ass STICKY where all known translators can call in for duty.
    Like the first post here. Listing everyone who can do 'Language 1 -> Language 2' so if there's something to translate people can use that thread to link to the discussion page of said translation. So the thread would become a source of translators and things to translate.

Also, since the translators are listen, PM-ing is possible (never hurts to ask right?)

What do you guys think?
  7. Mina Parker Member

I'm for it!

I second the motion!

It's a great idea!!!

I have lots of spare time since I am unemployed right now, and I DO want to collaborate as much as I can.

Hope I can be of any help!

Hugs!
  8. Drunk Member

Count me in as an English/Spanish spanish/english translator. :)
  9. AnonLawyer Member

I am willing to translate.
  10. Pamplemousse Member

I could probably translate Italian to English. I'm not fluent, but have been learning it for a few years now.
  11. BigBossAZF Member

i wanna help englis-spanish-english

I'm a native spanish speaker from méxico