Customize

TRAVOLTA Caught In Prostitution Scandal - front page of the National Inquirer

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by Anonymous, Mar 15, 2012.

1. another123 Member

inb4over9000 :eek:
    RadarOnline - Lawyer: More John Travolta Sex Accusers Coming Forward
    However, Okorie Okorocha, the legal ace attorney repping the unidentified masseurs, says that he thinks Travolta's denials are not to be believed. "By the time this case is over Marty Singer will have to accuse more than 100 men of lying because I have been contacted by people, mostly men, that have first hand information about similar behavior on John Travolta's part to that contained in the lawsuits I have already filed against him," Okorocha tells RadarOnline.com exclusively. "I have witnesses and the potential for more accusers in virtually every state of the union who have called me. I'm currently in the process of investigating their claims and verifying the information before possible further action is taken."

protip: every state does not necessarily subscribe to the what happens in vegas, stays in vegas clause.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. RightOn Member

100 people?
    Start a "big list" of masseurs who have spoken out?
    John Doe 1
    John Doe 2
    John doe 3......

calm down, I am kidding.
    • Like Like x 6
  3. Anonymous Member

I wish some story would include that info. ie: "According to church of scientology doctrine, the masseuse's must be lying, as homosexuality is cured by the church of scientology. Homosexuality is considered a disease / intolerable aberration in the church."
    • Like Like x 2
  4. RightOn Member

you forgot,
    "they should be taken from society and institutionalized"
  5. Anonymous Member

6. Anonymous Member

There are already two threads on this topic...

Mods, please
    /merge
  7. SOJOA Member

3rd claim now and on a cruise which should be really easy to verify if true.

Awesome.
  8. Anonymous Member

OK, so wait a minyut...

John Travolta is queer, right?
    Hubbard said queers are 1.1, and that 1.1s should be "disposed of quietly and without sorrow."

Whatever happened to Standard Tech?
    • Like Like x 2
  9. PresidentShaw Member

2003 called, they want their rumors back.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Prior to this case the plaintiff's lawyer was last seen chasing ambulances on foot.......
  11. moarxenu Member

Check out For Great Justice: Scientology ex-gay reparative therapy inflicted on 19-year-old gay man.

There are accounts by Alan Avery-Jones in Australia, nephew of James and Liz Anderson. Here was newly married with a new-born child. Excerpts:

That night i was also told that it was required that i "Dissconnect" with the mother of my new born daughter because quote "You need to dedicate yourself to this, you dont have time for Surpressive Person like a woman who would have a child of a homo" …
    As part of this process i was again audited and asked a very long series of questions. Some were very disgusting like had i had sex with children or animals i was disgusted that they would even ask that questions... then in amongst all theses filthy things they ask have you had sex with another male…
    The e-meter reacted. I had been outed. My worst nightmare was about to come true. None of my family at this point knew i was gay…
    The Auditor quickly left the room and after about 40 minuets of sitting alone in the room a lady walked in and said I had to go to ethics and we would "handle" the homosexual situation…
    I was then led to Ethics and told to study a booklet "The way to Happiness" i had to word clear (look up the meaning of every work contained in the booklet) and i had to memorize the meanings and the entire booklet and i would be tested. This took me almost a week…
    During this time i was spending 8-10 hours a day in ethics and then taken to an apartment close by and audited away from the church by a special auditor to handle the gay topic…
    This involved the auditor demanding specific, detailed and very private information out of in of my sexual experiences with men and other various aspects of my life…

Scientology works and it helps gay people.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

It takes more than 1? In liek Brando?
  13. Anonymous Member

This is what will happen to VaD if he goes back to the cult.
  14. Anonymous Member

15. Anonymous Member

I think most folk don't really think of the sci angle, they just think he's crazy.

Poor guy lost his son, maybe because of scientology no-drugs policy, who knows?

I feel sorry for him.

But exploiting the sci angle is good. This cult is going down, even if it takes Travolta's dignity with it.

He should have spoken out before, like Cruise.
  16. OTeleventy Member

I feel sorry for the schmuck. He is 58 years old and his life has been a lie, most of it dedicated to this scam. If he would just break free, be himself, and do the right thing, he could probably settle into his older years a happier - and certainly more authentic - person and actor.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

WAY back in the day, long before 4chan and anon there was a site in the odd part of the Internet that I wandered onto in which I actually saw discussion or documents (which exactly...evades me, I'm old) relating to the auditing of JT in which is gayness was discussed at great length. When chanology erupted I recalled this juicy slice and went hunting for it, but..alas it was gone. It was delicious, juicy, and very detailed, and since that moment I have never doubted his gayness and I recall actually searching for some similar sauce on TC on the site, to no avail..on TC I was since apprised by 'someone" that he is 'straight' but...was a rent boy in NYC when he was getting started and perhaps BI might be more appropriate a description for tiny tom...no pun intended..honest. (cough).
  18. Anonymous Member

Distraction Tech
    John Travolta Spotted in Florida, Shares Mother's Day Video He Gave to Wife Kelly Preston

Today 10:45 AM PDT by Peter Gicas and Ken Baker

http://www.eonline.com/news/john_travolta_spotted_in_florida_shares/317019

John says "did you catch my direktorial debut in Video professing my love to Kelly on VMoe

quick -

look over there its a thetan
  19. DeathHamster Member

Another fine product of Golden Era Productions?
  20. Anonymous Member

Mike Falcow?
  21. RightOn Member

really
    I don't think his "oh hey look over there" tech will work this time
  22. Anonymous Member

Using a Barbra Streisand song sure will show 'em you're straight, John.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

24. Anonymous Member

Mike Failkow

scilon acktor wannabe

and maybe Johns next leading man
  25. Anonymous Member

part time actor --full time Travolta web mistress for John,Kelly,Ella,Jett Travolta Foundation web pages as well as other Scilon flavored web candy
    http://www.21towinmedia.com/portfolio/web/

hurry make me a video.! or sumthin ..I'm getting an tabloid asswhooping on the web!
    make sure I don't come off as gay!

your a web guy fix it!

can I pay you with a blowjobs? I Left my wallet in the airplane.
  26. Anonymous Member

27. Anonymous Member

Johns Video maker Mike Falkow and friends

haven't seen that many hairy legs

since I last saw Jenna Elfman walking her Hairless Terrier
    • Funny Funny x 1
  28. Diablo Member

I am sure it is all a big lie...

viewimage_story.php?id=133052&maxwidth=250.jpg
  29. Anonymous Member

everytime i see this i thinks ewwww.
    jt has a frog neck.
  30. Anonymous Member

In the BACK of his neck. Eww is right.
  31. Diablo Member

He calls it his "goo catcher"
  32. Diablo Member

Or maybe that is what his boyfriends hold to while they fuck his loose asshole...kinda like a bull rider
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

Radar Online
    Yet More Men Come Forward To Accuse John Travolta Of Sexual Assault
    By Jen Heger - Radar Assistant Managing Editor
  34. PresidentShaw Member

This thread is more homophobic than scientology
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  35. Anonymous Member

Shit. Women get hit on all the time. You knee the jerk, and you move on. UNLESS the jerk has money, then you sue them for all they're worth. /sarcasm

I think JT is a fucktard who is obsessed with the man sex - and I also think all the stories are prolly true, but lawsuit worthy? Nuh-uh.

Ok. Now that I've said all that, I'm having so much fun watching this play out. You wanna be famous motherfucker? Be smart enough to be smart. You're an idiot.
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Anonymous Member

Nobody cares that he's gay, dumbass.

It's lying to yourself & pretending to be straight up family man when you're allegedly a gay rapist that is the issue here.
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Anonymous Member

^^^^ meant for Shaw
  38. Anonymous Member

Perhaps you can deal with this thread, quietly and without sorrow?
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Malory Member

The way things are going it might be easier to do a small list of masseurs who claim they weren't sexually assaulted by Travolta.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  40. Anonymous Member

so what your saying Is turning down a blowjob from John Travolta Is homophobic.