Customize

Travolta extortion case updates

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by Anonymous, Sep 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Travolta's arrive at Court in Bahamas

ok, now gossip is suddenly relevant to my interests too. This is a very good point. Or completely useless. Can someone call him and ask?
  2. xenubarb Member

Re: Travolta's arrive at Court in Bahamas

HELLO MCFLY!

Before I noogie your head as raw as the scalped Nazis in Inglourious Basterds, allow me to enlighten you. There is no "cure" for autism. However, there are drugs that will keep you from flopping on the deck like a crazed fish, or bashing your brains out on a bathtub.

There are also therapies that can help integrate autistic kids into some semblance of social interaction, and the earlier these are applied, the better the results will be.

Shoving a kid into a back room with a stack of video games to play in between violent seizures isn't "help."

And my flaps are moist and juicy, thankyouverymuch.
  3. mojo Member

but autism and the so-called seizure disorder aren't the same thing? true, it does happen in autistics but if the travoltas were in such denial, did they get Jett the proper diagnosis hence the proper treatment??? i'm doubting it, and i'll be surprised if this comes up in the court room. they aren't on trial.

i'm with auchraw....where did they pluck 25 million from?
  4. Anonymous Member

^this x 9000

My bet is they saw the parents wasting valuable time trying to apply the Resurrection touch assists / TR.

"Damnit Jett! Get back in that body! Do you hear me? Get back in your body!"

My question then becomes, do you get brought back from death with or w/o your BT's?

I doubt we will ever know the truth. Maybe TheBitch was on to something with the Bahamas idea...?

Naw.
  5. Anonymous Member

Yea sure the "manny" Jet had were expert caregivers who at a seconds notice could take his pictures and create a dreamy photo album & cool DVD. That surely was going to save him!

Plus John fighting with his brother about his son's autism sure shows signs that he payed millions to cure him of it with the snack & video game tech! Isn't that the premier treatment for autism nowadays from the medical community?

Whatever you're smoking you need to pass some out to the rest of us so we can see your point!
  6. Anonynamefag Member

WAIT WUT? Jett was autistic? What faggotry is this! Everyone knows that autism is a disease made up by psychs!

Jett just had too many body thetans. He needed to redo his OTs and move up the Bridge.
  7. amaX Member

Judgmental bitch old lady No. 2 reporting for duty. I have two autistic nephews and countless other friends and family members with autistic children. Since there is now a 1 in 155 chance that a child will be born autistic in the United States, I'm sure everyone now knows at least one autistic child.

I have watched many autistic children make tremendous progress with loving care and developed techniques that work toward helping them with communication, social skills, and learning. John Travolta's brother Joey is a wonderful man who has devoted time and money into helping autistic children. The one autistic child I'm sure he wishes he could have helped the most is his own nephew.

Sure, you can give an autistic child exactly what they want to keep them from having a complete breakdown, but that is not helping them. I'm sure the report from the Travolta's neighbor (who has an autistic child of his own) was correct: they parked Jett in front of a television and let him eat junk food all the time. Jett probably had little to no communication skills. They also let that kid suffer from seizures. The Travolta's themselves said they only tried one medication and it didn't work. My heart breaks to think of that young man suffering grand mal seizures and not being able to communicate his needs. By the way? Have you ever seen a grand mal seizure? I have. It's absolutely horrible.

The Travolta's had the money to help their son and to further the cause of autism research and they chose their ethic's folders over that. Now their son is dead and they are having to cough up the real truth about what was wrong with their son and how they failed him horribly. I do sincerely hope that nothing happens to their daughter that the cult also does not recognize. She seems healthy and I hope for her sake she continues to stay that way.

I know much more about autism, but I'm not going to further derail this thread because you think us old bitches are out of line. You'll have to go down another route besides autism if you want to try and discredit me. Sadly, I know more than I want to about it. It's in my family and my heart breaks everyday for what autistic kids go through.
  8. Suzette Member

Autism is not seizure disorder, although many autists also have a seizure disorder.

Scientology "officially" does not acknowledge the existence of autism, and claims (at least when the FDA isn't looking) to cure it.

Scientology "officially" does acknowledge seizures, and Tommy D. has claimed that it's okay to take antiseizure drugs. However many exes with seizures have stated that they were told it was most definitely not okay to take antiseizure drugs, and were told that seizures were caused by body thetans and that they'd get to that with the next few thousands of dollars.

Depakote is used primarily for bipolar disorder. It's actually an antiseizure drug, and it's believed that on some primary level, there's a connection between seizures and bipolar disorder. But it's not usually the first drug of choice for someone who has seizures but isn't bipolar.

If for some reason the doctors wanted to treat Jett's seizures with Depakote, there normally would be huge resistance from the Scilons because that's considered an all powerful evil PSYCH DRUG!!!! But who knows--Travolta is not an ordinary Scilon anyhow.

The Scilons are (unsuccessfully) walking a very fine line here--Jett obviously had something physically wrong with his brain, and they claim to allow people to treat physical illnesses, but they also claim that mental illnesses are not caused by physical problems in the brain...even though it's obvious in this case that they are.
  9. Anonymous Member

10. Anonymous Member

Hmmm. I wonder if we'll see a new rant on Rant/Rave about John Travolta being in bed with the psychs...
  11. RightOn Member

Jett went through the Purification rundown as stated by Travolta and Kelly. And they claim it helped him.. yeah.. ok
    No word as to how they were able to get an austistic child to go through that?
    It would be difficult for ANY child to go through it, never mind an autistic one.
    It just makes no sense.

My nephew works with autistic kids and I asked him if he thought an auticstic child would willingly sit through a suana and willingly ingest vitamins and oil, and he said hell no.

Although I know there are many levels of autisim.... I serioulsy doubt Jett would have been able to go through that treatment.
    Tin foinly? perhaps to some... but I myself find it very suspicious and puzzling.
  12. Old Shadow Member

This must be why Travolta was on the front cover of The Mirror today, my dad commented that he had seen it while buying his papers.

He noted that as far as he could see, none of the Murdoch-owned papers were going with it.....
  13. AnonyMary Member

Well said. Although I had no idea you had flappers, lol
  14. Anonymous Member

This trial somehow smells of Fair Game...
  15. xenubarb Member

Well, polite society calls them "meat curtains," I believe.

As I recall, Kelly Preston claimed that Depakote was causing liver damage. Running a child through the purif, and giving them massive, toxic doses of niacin will do that. Stupid bitch can't evaluate data!
  16. Anonynamefag Member

Tru-fucking-fax. If only the authorities knew more about the purif, and maybe John and Kelly could be arrested for child endangerment.
  17. Anonymous Member

What if they were detoxing Him while on these meds ?
    Could be why they quit working as they claim.
    Also they wouldn't work as well if you sweat them out in detox.
  18. RightOn Member

oh yes I know.
    I thought the same.
  19. Belladonna Member

Like if there were more reports on file with the Federal Government?
  20. Anonynamefag Member

We don't know for sure. For all we know, they could have detoxed him because he was on psych drugs due to pressure from the cult.
  21. Anonymous Member

Makes one wonder if the posh accomodations included a sauna in the bathroom where the kid was found tits up.

/wild speculation on
  22. POS Member

Needs to subpoena Jett's Doctors and scinos like they did MJ doctors to find out if they where doing both at the same time.
    All the lies JT and KP did, it wouldn't surprise me one bit.
    Did Jett get caught in the cross fire of of conventional care and scientology ?

More likely then you think.
  23. POS Member

That is one of the 25 million dollar questions.

binford9000.jpg

Did the Travolta's have a purif set up in the Bahama's ?
  24. Anonynamefag Member

Just like Counterknowledge said: It's time the authorities took Scientology's quackery seriously.

What they need to do is take the time out of their day, even if it's like an hour a day, and take a look at bullshit like the Purif. Then they could see how deep the rabbit hole goes.
  25. mefree Member

^^^^
    THIS
  26. Anonymous Member

Is it possible that, up until Jett's death, JT truly believed (because he made himself, and everyone around him supported him in doing so) that all Jett's symptoms were due to Kawasaki's, and as far as he knew (because i's what the cults doctors told him) he was doing everything he reasonably could, treatment wise.

If it is ONLY after his death that JT let his mind rip free of what the cult had told him to believe, and supported him in believing, and acknowledge something other that Kawasaki's, then I can't condemn him.

If he always really, consciously suspected autism, then it seems to me he deserves everything he's getting.

I don't know which is true, but I find the first easier to believe or accept or something.
  27. auchraw Member

Something just clicked but I better broadcast a tinfoil warning.

In his testimony earlier today JT said Jett usually slept for 12 hours after a seizure (see post 4 in this thread). Otherwise I have been told that autistic children have poor sleep patterns.

There have been criticisms of the family for leaving Jett alone overnight. But now this sounds as though they all expected Jett to sleep for 12 hours after a seizure that he had had on the evening of 1 January. This would explain why he was left alone overnight and why they were all gobsmacked to find him dead or at least unconscious on the floor of the bathroom at 10 am on 2 January.

I personally don't believe a word about dying in the ambulance; that is what his parents would say but we know that Scientologists don't always tell the truth especially in such situations.

A paramedic would certainly know Jett was long time dead when he saw him.

Did JT want to fly the body home to the States to cover up the time of death? Or to cover up the true cause of death? This trial promises to be very interesting.

Edited to add this: from the same source:

Police say the alleged scheme involved a document related to Jett's treatment. It would have released emergency responders from liability if the family refused an ambulance but police said that did not happen.

A police officer testified Tuesday that Travolta signed the release because he initially wanted his son taken to the airport instead of a local hospital.

Something in this is worth a lot of money but what?
  28. Erra Member

My 2 cents is that he wanted to fly Jett back to whatever Scientology center he could reach, probably FLAG, to treat Jett once he noticed that something unusual was happening.

We should blitz Tommy Davis about Travolta saying that his kid had autism. T
    The only thing that could make this better is that idiot flapping is jaws, trying to cover the fact that they say the condition is MADE UP BY THE PSYCHES
  29. Anonymous Member

Not true. He acknowledged that Jett was autistic, at the time of his death.

BOMBSHELLWORLD EXCLUSIVE;JOHN TRAVOLTA POLICE REPORT - Celebrity News | Gossip - National Enquirer
  30. IComeInPeace Member

31. Anonymous Member

Now ya thinkin' with ya dipstick!
    castroluseyourdipstick.jpg
  32. Hurley Member

33. skollie Member

Not sure why - I just tried it and it works just fine.
  34. Herro Member

Have a drink, calm down there a bit sweetheart. I can understand being mad that he didn't get his kid the treatment he needed, but he only did what he thought was best. Direct your anger at the scientology officials who convinced him that was the right thing to do.

Not at all. The courts have long respected the rights of parents to provide their children with alternative treatments.

Anyways, last time I checked his kid didn't die of autism. The link between autism and seizures is shaky at best. All correlation, no causal link established. Or maybe the psychs greased up that tub. Who knows? Hopefully Jett's thetan will be able to check out Rathburn's blog after it picks up another body
  35. Anonymous Member

36. Anonynamefag Member

Not true. A Christian Scientist was arrested in St. Louis for refusing to report a case of Diphtheria, which she treated.

http://query.nytimes.com/mem/archive-free/pdf?_r=1&res=9F04EEDD1431E733A2575BC0A9679D94669ED7CF

The line on alternative treatments is drawn when it places a patient in danger. Somehow, I think pumping someone full of dangerous doses of Niacin and leaving someone in a sauna for hours at a time would fit the bill as 'dangerous' if the FDA would actually look at it.
  37. Anonymous Member

Re: Travolta extortion case updates

:eek:
  38. Anonymous Member

If you're in the UK then you need to use a proxy to read The Enquirer site since it's blocked due to libel threats.
  39. Re: Travolta's arrive at Court in Bahamas

1/10

Jett died of complications relating to a seizure disorder.

Which could have been avoided if
    1) His parents had given him meds to treat the problem
    2) He'd had a properly-trained carer, rather that a CoS-approved manny

Scientology or not, they could have gone down that route if they'd wanted. So either they didn't due to brainwashing (in which case CoS killed Jett, and JT/KP are victims) or they didn't due to their own faggotry (in which case, it's their own damn fault, and Travolta deserves to suffer). Maybe a little of both.

Oh, and I for one hope Rathbun, and his Tech-Apologist blog, don't stick around for the 21 years until Jett comes back.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.