Customize

Travolta extortion case updates

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by Anonymous, Sep 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Donovan Cook Member

Re: Travolta extortion case updates

Thanks for the clarification. :rolleyes:

I'd still like to know why you think the activity on the 1st is incriminating?

The plane's flight plans are VERY suspicious on the day of Jett's death, which is the whole reason I started that thread to begin with.

I say YOU get a clue before telling people to 'lurk moar'.
  2. Ann O'Nymous Member

Re: Travolta's arrive at Court in Bahamas

Timeline: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/298-jett-travolta/jett-travoltas-situation-summary-35532/

As the times are far from accurate (with perhaps the exception of the airplane) and the explanations are missing, your confusion is understandable.
  3. Anonymous Member

4. auchraw Member

Travolta said Jett, 16, was autistic and suffered seizures every five to 10 days. He said the seizures would last 45 seconds to a minute and Jett typically slept for 12 hours after each one. This matches what he said about Jett 'often sleeping 12 or 16 hours'. This is not a typical sleep pattern for an autistic person.

Therefore, if Jett had had a seizure in the evening of 1 January, he would normally sleep for at least 12 hours after. This would explain why his minders apparently felt it safe to leave him alone all night. And perhaps why there was such consternation on finding him almost certainly dead (see below) in the bathroom at 10 am on the morning of 2 January.

Cause of death is officially 'seizure disorder' but this is not a cause of death.

From Yahoo News: 'Police say the alleged scheme involved a document related to Jett's treatment. It would have released emergency responders from liability if the family refused an ambulance but police said that did not happen.'

Does anyone understand what this means? I certainly don't.

More to the point, from the AP report: 'Another paramedic, Derrex Rolle, testified Tuesday that Jett was unresponsive and showed no signs of life when he arrived at the actor's home inside a resort community'.

In other words Jett was dead before the paramedics arrived. This fits my idea about the seizure being the night before and death being from some other cause. And resuscitation attempts being an inappropriate panic measure ^^ His death might have been peripheral to the seizure but was more likely caused by a fall or some similar trauma.

To me there is something unreal about the claim that Jett, who was vulnerable and dearly loved, could be left alone for 12 or more hours, protected only by a baby alarm. In other similar cases of violent death in Scientology there has been a considerable delay while someone tries to handle the negative aspects.

^^ Or the agreed way of handling the situation to move the time of death forward, for some reason.
  5. auchraw Member

This is the list of the comings and goings of Travolta's Gulfstream on 1 and 2 January 2009, rationalised by HappyFeet. After arriving back in Grand Banaha (MYGF) on 2 Jan it didn't move again until 4 Jan.

17 FL is Greystone, Travolta's private airport housing community near Ocala.
    MYGF is Grand Bahama Intl
    MYGW is West End Grand Bahama, at Old Bahama Bay where they were staying
    KFLL is Ft Lauderdale Hollywood Int'l
    KJAX is Jacksonville Intl

1JAN09
    2:57PM depart Grand Bahama Intl
    3:16PM arrive Hollywood Int'l (diverted from Leesburg Intl)

4:13PM depart Hollywood Int'l
    4:53PM arrive Greystone (diverted from Ocala Intl)

2JAN09
    8:01AM depart Greystone
    8:37AM arrive West End Grand Bahama

9:50AM depart West End Grand Bahama
    10:39AM arrive Jacksonville Intl

11:42AM depart Jacksonville Intl
    12:24PM arrive West End Grand Bahama

1:33PM depart West End Grand Bahama
    2:29PM arrive Jacksonville Intl

3:20PM depart Jacksonville Intl
    3:59PM arrive Clearwater Intl

5:16PM depart Clearwater Intl
    5:52PM arrive West End Grand Bahama

This shows quite clearly that the panic began before 8 am on 2 January. For some reason the Gulfstream stayed at Greystone (its homebase in Florida) overnight 1-2 Jan. It left Greystone at 8 am to come back to GB. This might reflect the true time when the body was discovered.

It also shows that JT's personal jet was available at 10 am when he was proposing to remove the body from the Bahamas.

The trips to Clearwater and to LA suggest Scientology involvement through 2 Jan.
  6. Anonymous Member

The irritating thing about the Times' articles is that author Jacqui Goddard keeps saying that Jett Travolta "had a rare inflammatory disease known as Kawasaki syndrome." It should be made clear that this is what the parent says I expect more rigor from the Times.
  7. RightOn Member

This flight pattern should be posted in MOAR places.
  8. Anonymous Member

Bollox. One flight does not constitute panic. The plane may have been expected back in the Bahamas for the 2nd, after whatever it was doing on the 1st, and an early morning (ish) flight before folk were awake is a perfectly reasonable explanation.

The departure at 9:50 on the other hand, seems extremely odd to me. Also, if the plane was in the air when JT started talking about flying Jett back to the states, wouldn't it turn around?
  9. RightOn Member

In watching the footage of the Travoltas walking into court.. (not Kelly)
    John looked very much not like himself. Of course I would imagine he is suffering reliving this all over again.
    But I mean in comparrison to to Bridewater and the Tichborne (spelling?) walking into court.
    They seemed very confident looking to me, and didn't seem worried. They walked with their heads high. I remember Bridewater stating way back when the case first happened, that she said the truth will be revealed.

This is the way I saw the footage. MY opinion
  10. Anonymous Member

These are the questions that people should be asking:

Why did they have untrained people watching Jett with no medical backgrounds?

Why throw a party for 60 people in the Bahamas if your son is suffereing grand mal seizures?

Will Travolta's plan log be brought in for evidence?

Why did they put their son on the dangerous Scientology Purification Rundown instead of trying another anti seizure medication?

How were they able to put Jett on this rundown? Suanas, mega doses of vitamins and swallowing oil for days. How was this achieved by an autisic child?

Why was the autopsy SO rushed?

Why havnt' the Travoltas been questioned and investigated? Any other non famous couple would have been fully investigated.

Just because someone has the right to believe in what they want, does not make it legal when it comes to a death of a child
  11. Anonymous Member

Why did they have untrained people watching Jett with no medical backgrounds?
    Because Jett did not require constant medical attention, but frequent supervision, and, being autistic, would quite possibly have responded better to someone who was 'part of the family' that a 'medic'

Why throw a party for 60 people in the Bahamas if your son is suffereing grand mal seizures?
    Because life must goes on, even for people with disabled kids.

Will Travolta's plan log be brought in for evidence?
    What is the value in asking this question? It will or it wont, I'm sure the defence lawyers have their plan mapped out.

Why did they put their son on the dangerous Scientology Purification Rundown instead of trying another anti seizure medication?
    Because they were brainwashed by an evil cult. We do agree that Scientology is an evil cult that brainwashes people I hope.

How were they able to put Jett on this rundown? Suanas, mega doses of vitamins and swallowing oil for days. How was this achieved by an autisic child?
    WTF?

Why was the autopsy SO rushed?
    Good question - I'd put money on it having to do with Scientology pressure, and Travolta pressure.

Why havnt' the Travoltas been questioned and investigated? Any other non famous couple would have been fully investigated.
    Investigated for what? By who? Give an example where a parent who's lost a disabled child, and there's no evidence of immediate foul play, has been so investigated.

The bizarre way many people so vehemently seem to hate and totally blame the parents of children who die or go missing in odd circumstances seems to be one of the saddest, and most irrational, and most distasteful human reactions. I suspect it's quite natural, it happens quite often, but it's ugly.
  12. Anonymous Member

WE may know and understand why the brainwashed Travoltas did what they did...
    But others do not
  13. auchraw Member

OK: this pattern is consistent with activity in Grand Bahama chez les Travoltas as early as 8 am. Why would the plane arrive before anyone was awake? Who goes on holiday to Grand Bahama luxury sea-side resort and is not up at crack of dawn to enjoy the air, the sun, the sea etc? The best of the day is over by 10 am. Still tinfoiling, would they get up and not check on Jett? Not as if JT and his dear wife are newly-weds.

All the comings and goings on 2 January seem very odd to me. Whoever said the jet was not available shortly after 10 am is [strike]talking through his arsehole[/strike] telling a porkie.

Correction: they were telling literal truth since it took off at 9.50 for Jacksonville. Did JT not know this? I can't get at this plane business, since I can't imagine it just flew around without his knowledge.
  14. Ann O'Nymous Member

AFAIR HP was using GMT. The timeline I made uses Grand Bahama time (EST) to match local events.
  15. auchraw Member

Please keep checking with the Wiki. http://wiki.whyweprotest.net/Jett_Travolta

For example:

10:50: When ambulance arrives, a local doctor was performing CPR while Travolta and his wife looked on helplessly. Jett had been moved from the bathroom into the villa’s hallway and had a large swelling on his forehead. Jett was worked on for 25 minutes. [23] He was "bleeding in several areas," including his mouth. He had no cuts but did have bruises on his body. There was a considerable amount of blood after the resuscitation efforts. Jett had also been bleeding internally. [18] Attempts to revive him were unsuccessful and he died on scene. [6] Discussion about the options: go to the nearest hospital or fly to Florida from the airfield near the resort with the resort’s prop jet aircraft. First JT chooses Florida and signs the form releasing the ambulance driver from liability. But minutes after that, he changes his mind – due to technical problems with the flight - and decides to go to the hospital [this episode implies that JT thinks his son is still alive]. [29]

Black text comes from independent witnesses: blue from family sources.
  16. Anonymous Member

People who have their own jet, their own property, can go whenever they want, and stayed up late getting drunk I suspect. Alternatively, people who stay up shagging their new boyfriend Eli?

And all of us probably, but you don't need to include the first flight of the day, which was more probably planned the day before in any event - Clearly the Jet was running around doing something on the 1st, leaving it in the US that night.
  17. happy feet Member

"I converted all times to EST and made it human readable."

The timeline posted above is all EST. It is accurate from FlightAware.
    My question is why JT couldn't radio and get the 9:50am flight turned around??!! Especially in the hour you are waiting for an ambulance, it would have been ready to go. His plane literally might be the ONLY plane on the island prepped for this emergency flight (assuming it landed and could re-taxi re-file flight plan)
  18. Anonymous Member

How does that follow?
  19. Ann O'Nymous Member

My bad. The question auchraw and you ask is the good one.
  20. xerobebop Member

Use this to help me out on the FreeTravolta.TK project, pl0x
  21. Anonymous Member

Travolta Admits Late Son Had Autism - The Early Show - CBS News

22. Re: Travolta extortion case updates

Wery interesting...as I watched NBC's Today Show report on this, I was struck by the contradictions in the report. They made a point of the truth finally coming out about Jett's autism and seizures, as opposed to Kawasaki syndrome, but seemed to give the Travolta's a pass re: Jett's care. Leave grieving parents alooooone syndrome? Or fear of Cult lawyers? Matt Lauer had the chance to ask the tough questions, but didn't. Here's the link: msnbc.com Video Player
  23. Anonymous Member

heh, forgiveable if you didn't pay attention to the news this summer
    heh
  24. Ann O'Nymous Member

Many fails there IMHO.
  25. Anonymous Member

John Travolta 'blackmailed for £18m by paramedic over his refusal of help for dying son' | Mail Online

26. Re: Travolta extortion case updates

Jett may be alive today if John had not administered the kiss of life to the nanny instead.
  27. mojo Member

yeah, that was the pre-Murdochian Times...THE Times.
  28. Anonymous Member

Perez Hilton: John Travolta Acknowledges Son's Autism

29. Anonymous Member

I cannot find any mention of Jett being in GB before the morning of the 2nd Jan anyone - know the timeline of the Travolta's arriving in GB?
  30. TypingChimp Member

Why on Teegeeack would you expect more rigor from the Times? The Times has pretty well done everything it can over the last decade or so to take a steaming shit on its own reputation. AFAICT, the things that separate the modern NY Slimes from the late and lamented Weekly World News is that the WWN made no bones about what it was and the WWN was actually FUNNY.

batboy-joe-plumber.jpg
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  31. Ann O'Nymous Member

32. Anonymous Member

33. auchraw Member

Because it was John Travolta's private jet. He pwned the damn plane. It did whatever he told it to do. It did nothing he did not tell it to do. Does this kind of explain it?

Let us assume that JT and all those who spoke for him on thie topic were Scientologists or paid by Scientology.
    It follows that they would say whatever they needed to say to KSW.
    Therefore we can assume that whatever they said was not necessarily the truth as anyone else would see it.
    Therefore we can assume that everything they said was a lie or a probable lie.
    Therefore when there is conflict between the testimony given by paramedics, doctors, ambulance drivers and the GB police and the Travoltas and those they control - and there is considerable conflict - we have good reason to believe the paramedics and other independent witnesses.

If in doubt on any point check the link below.
  34. JohnnyRUClear Member

Am I bad because I thought that said "Travolta Perps to Testify"?

No trip to LA is shown there. Florida made their own Hollywood, at some point, apparently. I guess it's an offshoot of Disney World vs. DisneyLand, or something. Anyway, you can't get to LA from the Bahamas in 19 minutes (yet).

Now don't start that.
  35. Ann O'Nymous Member

Learn to humor.
  36. Anonymous Member

Very true, what they are talking about is Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport - FLL

Hollywood Florida is a part of Broward county and is just south of Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. The city of Hollywood, Florida is just as old as Hollywood, Ca.
  37. auchraw Member

OK

Here once again is the raw data TIP: start at the bottom and work up.

Recent movements of John Travolta's Gulfstream N492JT from flightaware
    Greystone is his own local airstrip right beside his house in Anthony, Ocala. Clearwater is presumably DM or some other Scilon handler/friend/legal advisor. His lawyer Michael Ossi is in Jacksonville.

Date, ref, from, to, departure time, arrival time, flight time.
    04-Jan-2009 GLF2/L Jacksonville Intl (KJAX) (MYGW) 01:37PM EST result unknown (?) n/a
    04-Jan-2009 GLF2/L Jacksonville Intl (KJAX) Grand Bahama Intl (MYGF) 01:37PM EST Diverted
    04-Jan-2009 GLF2/L (MYGW) Jacksonville Intl (KJAX) 04:54PM GMT 12:50PM EST 0:56
    04-Jan-2009 GLF2/Q Greystone (17FL) (MYGW) 10:38AM EST 04:13PM GMT 0:35
    04-Jan-2009 GLF2/Q (MYGW) Orlando Sanford Intl (KSFB) 01:12PM GMT 08:50AM EST 0:38
    02-Jan-2009 GLF2/U Clearwater Intl (KPIE) Grand Bahama Intl (MYGF) 05:16PM EST 10:52PM GMT 0:36
    02-Jan-2009 GLF2/Q Jacksonville Intl (KJAX) Clearwater Intl (KPIE) 03:20PM EST 03:59PM EST 0:39
    02-Jan-2009 GLF2/L (MYGW) Jacksonville Intl (KJAX) 06:33PM GMT 02:29PM EST 0:56
    02-Jan-2009 GLF2/L Jacksonville Intl (KJAX) (MYGW) 11:42AM EST 05:24PM GMT 0:42
    02-Jan-2009 GLF2/Q (MYGW) Jacksonville Intl (KJAX) 02:50PM GMT 10:39AM EST 0:49
    02-Jan-2009 GLF2/Q Greystone (17FL) (MYGW) 08:01AM EST 01:37PM GMT 0:36
    01-Jan-2009 G2/T Hollywood Int'l (KFLL) Greystone (17FL) 04:13PM EST 04:53PM EST 0:40
    01-Jan-2009 G2/T Hollywood Int'l (KFLL) Ocala Intl (KOCF) 04:13PM EST Diverted
    01-Jan-2009 GLF2/L Grand Bahama Intl (MYGF) Hollywood Int'l (KFLL) 07:57PM GMT 03:16PM EST 0:19
    01-Jan-2009 GLF2/L Grand Bahama Intl (MYGF) Leesburg Intl (KLEE) 07:57PM GMT Diverted
  38. Anonymous Member

Clearly the scilons have someone working at the FAA and have made the plane disappear from automated flight tracking in order to fly to LA and land at the Hollywood airport in order to pick up DM at a secret airport no one knows about.

Or you fail reading comprehension.
  39. Anonymous Member

40. getbeckyout Member

BBC NEWS Travolta extortion case updates

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.