Customize

Travolta extortion case updates

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by Anonymous, Sep 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous Member

Re: Travolta extortion case updates

He signed a refusal of medical help ?
    Was he opting for DM's advice like others did in LM and KB cases ?
    When ever a medical emergency happens, scientology fails.
    3 strikes your out.
    Say no to scientology's pseudo science and medicine.
    just say no to scientology.
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Travolta's arrive at Court in Bahamas

I understand what you're saying here, Herro, but I have to ask. Based on what we know at this point in time, can you think of a better explanation for the seizure?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember it being confirmed that Jett did not have epilepsy.
  3. exOT8Michael Member

LMAO
  4. Anonynamefag Member

Win.
  5. Anonymous Member

If Jett had kawasaki disease as the Travoltas claimed all along, wouldn't that have led to them shelling out a few clams to have a doctor instead of a photographer part of their posse?
  6. Anonymous Member

Correct you if you are wrong, but you are wrong.

There is no cure for autism. Whatever he had, he had weekly seizures that were not helped by depakote. End of story. Go into medicine and help another little celebritot. In reality the parents did get medical help and had supervision. You can argue that it wasn't "enough" or the right kind, but STFU and breed your own aspie spawn. Then you can second guess EVERYTHING that happens to Jr. including when they fall down and bump their head. You do realize it could have just as easily been him tripping on a towel, etc. Shit happens.
  7. Anonymous Member

GlossLip Glosslip Exclusive: Daily Mail Threatened By Church of Scientology, Forced To Pull Travolta Story

[IMG]
  8. Anonymous Member

Clearly you don't understand that FlightAware is not part of the FAA.

Or your tinfoil is restricting blood flow.
  9. Anonymous Member

YOU should go in to medicine and learn that there are many other meds besides Depakote that can control seizures.

True. He could have tripped on a towel but the Travolta's said they tried once and then quit. That is not standard medical practice when trying to control seizures.
  10. Anonymous Member

When we refer to The Times, we mean the London Times.
  11. Anonymous Member

Sorry for the butthurt. Here's a longer explanation to soothe your aching anus.

By definition, correlation is a link. It doesn't mean that one causes the other but it is a link. Please, go study your "basics of statistical analysis" if you don't understand. Of course, I'd be happy to school you if you still have questions.

If you knew about autism, you would have said that seizures are a frequent symptom associated with the disorder. Autism simply doesn't cause seizures. It's as simple as that.
  12. Re: Travolta's arrive at Court in Bahamas

There are over 30 different kinds of anti-seizure medication that works and helps people (unlike say... dianetics), unfortunately not EVERY type of anti-seizure medication works on every type of seizure (there are many different types of seizure, and siezure disorders), plus you have to find the correct dosage level, and that takes time. It also equires careful monitoring, and a bit of experimentation and tweaking, since everyone's brain is a bit different chemically.

It's a pain-in-the-ass at first, but when someone with a seizure disorder (like Jett) finds the right drug at the right dosage level, they can live a normal life with proper care and maintance.

Trying one type of medication for a short period, going "oh that didn't work, needz moar puref!" without trying other types or other dosage levels, is the worst type of scientologist reality-denying cop-out, but considering that Kelly is the spokeshole of the CCHR...

...I find that to be a bit unsuprising.
  13. Anonymous Member

John Travolta says his son was autistic. Jett died from a seizure disorder. Scientology does not allow medical treatment using a range of drugs including some of those frequently prescribed for people suffering from seizure disorders. What's your point?
  14. Zak McKracken Member

Correct I if I are wrong, but what the heck is this obsession with spawn?
    Salmon engram gone bad?
  15. Skeptic1337 Member

My guess is that some self hating faggot doesn't like breeders or psych drugs.

Just a guess though.
  16. Anonymous Member

GlossLip Glosslip Exclusive: Daily Mail Threatened By Church of Scientology, Forced To Pull Travolta Story

17. Anonymous Member

My point was that you should understand what you're talking about. Herro was raging against the exact point you are making. As you and other poster's have noted, Co$ denies that neither autism nor seizure disorders exist, thereby contributing to JT's incident. Vagoo repeatedly mentioned that they urged her to quit her epilepsy meds.

tl;dr understand, then rage
  18. Ann O'Nymous Member

You are wrong on many counts, according to what the family said:
    1) He was on Depakote for years
    2) It helped him a lot, reducing drastically the frequency of seizures.
    You are also wrong, according to me:
    3) The Travoltas had scientologist doctors.
    4) Shit happens more frequently when you do not take the necessary steps to avoid it.

TL;DR Lurk moar.
  19. avbb Member

Yes shit happen but when a wealthy famous family has 2 nannies to watch over their epileptic autistic child, he should have NEVER been left alone for any reason. By all appearances that boy was found dead on the bathroom floor. IF it was a seizure that killed him, he most likely fell face up and his tongue sliding to the back of his throat blocking his airway. (NOONE ever swallows their tongue, pure Hollywood bullshit)
    Also from JT description of Jett's post-ictal period, the kid had clonic tonic seizures I doubt very seriously his seizures were of that short of a duration because of his 12 hour recovery period just doesn't match.

Shit happens, but when you have a person living in your house with a seizure disorder that is as active as his was, you LISTEN for every strange sound, you are constantly on alert and aware of that person's every move. Why? because seizures can and often do kill, I lost 2 of my best friends, both had epilepsy and both had been left alone. It wasn't the seizure itself but complications caused by the seizure.

THIS CHILD WAS ALONE
    THIS CHILD WAS NOT ON MEDICATION
    He was a PRIME candidate for SUDEP
    He father KNEW. yet chose the easy path to ignore and Kelly is just a fucktard.

Now I repeat...Please DIAF troll, you have no powers here
  20. Zak McKracken Member

...unless it really IS trying to spawn.

Some of us might go for that.
  21. Anonymous Member

ITT: fail e-doctors.
  22. content redacted as dangerous :p

FIFY
  23. avbb Member

Not quite. When you live it as I do, then you'll know what I know. Besides, I have given great supportive links. Now go away little boy.

And Chronic Enturbulator EDIT that fucking post!
  24. Skeptic1337 Member

I knew it!!!!!!shiftone!!!!! some one faking epilepsy ITT. You shouldn't be able to post right now buddy!
  25. avbb Member

Only some epileptics are photosensitive. I am not
    nay nay nay nay nay pfffttttt!
  26. Re: Travolta extortion case updates

[SIZE="1"](It's a bit late but...)[/SIZE]

Cat_eyes.jpg
    THIS PAGE IS BEING WATCHED BY THE ENEMIES OF THE LULZ
  27. Anonymous Member

I would rethink Hollywood doctors:

michael-jackson-doctor-conrad-murra.jpg
  28. Herro Member

ITT:

ndfoldandmail.jpg

No, autism doesn't cause seizures. But I also think I was in error earlier in how I was looking at this (although some people here really need a stats 101 course) I think the whole autism thing is a pointless distraction. Autism didn't kill the kid. He most likely had a seizure. If he had been taking anti-seizure meds maybe he wouldn't have had that seizure. Thanks for helping me to see the flaws in my line of thought on this.

Thank you for restating exactly what I said earlier.

Wanna put that to the test?
  29. Suzette Member

I think it's pretty clear that he had a seizure, and that killed him, either by itself, or when he hit his head. I don't think the medical examiner would care--from his point of view, it's not a crime, it's a medical condition, end of story. Also, given the correlation between autism and seizures, there is probably a relationship--but it doesn't really matter. He might actually have had two unrelated conditions, and it was the seizure, not the autism that killed him.

But what does matter is the Scientology take on autism. They claim it's psychosomatic and can be treated by auditing. If they couldn't audit it out of Jett, they probably tried to audit it out of John and Kelly.

And what's more, many exes have stated that Scientology discouraged them from taking their anti-seizure meds. This is complicated by two facts: Jett was autistic (supposedly psychosomatic) and Jett was apparently, at one time, on a dual use medication, one that's both anti-seizure and anti-bipolar.

So. Did Scilons discourage the Travoltas from using Depakote because it's used for bipolar? Did they discourage conventional treatment for autism because they don't believe in autism? Did they discourage use of other anti-seizure meds because seizures are caused by body thetans and treated by the OT levels?

I don't know, but you know, smoke and fire, and all that.
  30. Herro Member

I'd say it's reasonable to assume that they took the kid off of anti seziure meds because of their beliefs.
  31. avbb Member

Already been done sweetheart. When a neurologist conducts an EEG, they also test the patient with a strobe light run at various rates. I had no reaction and I've had many EEGs over the years.

Here's some interesting reading for you, Epilepsy Foundation-Photosensitivity and Seizures

BTW my epilepsy was late onset idiopathic. It is completely controlled but I know many who aren't.

If Jett was photosensitive, he would not have been able to play video games.
  32. TypingChimp Member

Sry. Obviously, Amerifag, and nothing would make me happier than to see the rotting empire of the New York Times come crumbling down.
  33. Anonymous Member

So - any theories on why no updates from the court/bahamas for Thursday [local]?

This was about 8am: "West End and Bimini MP Obie Wilchcombe is scheduled to take the stand as a prosecution witness today"

Travolta Trial Continues Today With Wilchcombe Testimony / Bahamas News Center

But not a peep in any media AFAICT, about a delay or anything. Maybe the international media only cares about when the Travoltas are there, but you'ld think the local press would have something.
  34. Anonymous Member

Meh - am I suffering from Time Zone fail? Same article says "Travolta is among those expected to take the stand during the trial, but he did not appear in the courtroom during the first day of testimony yesterday." so I guess I'm out of sync - ignore above post!
  35. JMBrandon Member

Not to be a dick (and you do make some very good points) but if a person is standing- unless they are assisted in a backward motion they will fall face first.
    This is called 'keeling over' and from what I've studied the only way you'll fall if you pass out, faint or die- unless you're pushed back or sitting down to begin with, you will fall forward, its how the body is made to allow you to catch yourself if you fall. Falling backward is also Hollywood BS to make fainting funny
    Regardless, I mean you no disrespect- the other points you made are valid, just interjecting what I've learned.
  36. POS Member

[IMG]
    Why is Jett Travolta Dead.
  37. avbb Member

We are both correct.
    However, seizures are different than fainting. The contortions the body goes into will cause it to fall backward but I've seen people pass out from the heat in Vegas and land face up or in a heap.
    I had a clonic tonic as I was bending over working . It felt like a faint coming on but as I was bending forward I blacked out. My witness said I stood straight up and fell on my back face up. My friends that died, both fell the same way, face up. This is when it's most dangerous because the tongue blocks the airway. If no one puts you in the recovery position, you may die.
    There are just different variables.
  38. Anonymous Member

My punt:

5% lack of attention and care
    25% cult teachings resulting in proper medical treatment being withheld.
    30% autism related seizure disorder
    40% bad luck shit happens

Of these, the significant one, the one that could easily have been changed, that SHOULD easily have been different, the one that is CRIMINAL, is the second one, the others are either essentially unavoidable, or mostly revealed only in hindsight.
  39. auchraw Member

OK, I'm enjoying this discussion and learning a lot but WHERE ARE THE UPDATES? Is there a black-out on reporting, or what?
  40. Anonymous Member

Need to be careful here - quoting Wiki:

And from the reference:

There is a case for saying that (most/all) autism-linked seizures are epileptic. Jett 'not having epilepsy' could be in the context of a diagnosis of 'suffering from epilepsy' being sometimes reserved for people who have epileptic seizures with NO OTHER condition with a probable underlying common cause. Epilepsy is (like autism) just a set of diagnostic criteria.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.