Customize

Travolta Extortion Retrial canned

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by Ann O'Nymous, Aug 23, 2010.

1. Triumph Member

Re: Travolta Extortion Retrial canned

they did do an Autopsy,something like that would show up during tests.
    blood tests would reveal that. I am sure they did a toxicology report.

I am sure the Travoltas exercised their rights to keep the Autopsy private.

they could refute/or corroborate Mr Lightbourns claims in the article by releasing it.
  2. Anonymous Member

People generally don't compromise their privacy over bullshit borderline slanderous claims in the media. Especially not celebrities.
  3. Triumph Member

"If there is no evidence of criminality, and if police have no questions or suspicions, and there are no drugs are involved, the family has the right to keep the autopsy private,"

I believe its being kept private.

of course the Travoltas have an army of Lawyers..and can work the system in their favor.

Travoltas lawyer Michael Ossi was all over the TV giving his(Taravolta's) spin on the case from the get go..
    going on about Kawasaki disease ..and we know it wasn't from that or a Blow to the Head . Dr Cyril H. Wecht, the forensic pathologists who was part of the autopsy says as much...it was from a seizure brought on by Jetts Autism.. those facts are known..a fact the John Travolta admitted under oath.

but Travolta PR goons ..still try and spin the lie about Kawasaki disease, who's being disingenuous there?
    can't blame the media for that.

must be ok when a Celebrity uses the media to spin a Lie.
  4. Anonymous Member

Go to the City Spa in Los Angeles, that`s Travolta`s hang out (pick up joint) in LA. He waits in the locker and/or steam room and tries to pick up any guy who comes in.
    Don`t believe it...just go there.
  5. Ann O'Nymous Member

6. the_cloak Member

Re: A Murky and Complex Affair

What really, really happened.

7. Scatman Member

Answer to your rhetorical question: NO
  8. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

This is just speculation,but I highly doubt Jett had any or had anything to do with his death.

First: In the US the drinking age is 21 and if a parent gives booze to a underage minor (ie: <21), they can end up in a whole fuckton of shit depending where it was at. Granted this happened in the Bahamas and John is a celebrity. (Stumps the fuck out of me that Linsey Lohan can be charged with DUI even when she was still under 21 at the time... My only guess is that she was in an ass-fluent neighborhood or area and didn't need state/fed road monies).

Secondly: It is possible that the guy was smelling booze from his environment. I don't know exactly how since I was not there. However, since it was New Years and it may have been possible that the room had some booze present and maybe spilled, it may have thrown off his nose.

Third: Depending on factors, it is possible something caused Jett's breath to have an odor of booze, but it be something else. For example: Diabetics when suffering from Ketoacidosis have a "fruity" breath because of faulty metabolism functions. So it maybe possible that something happened to cause Jett's breath to have a "booze like odor", but in fact could be linked to the cause or contributing factor to his death.

Fourth: Very possible a tinfoil tag, but to me an unlikely one: Considering the warped view of Scientology, it maybe possible that he was given booze by his babysitter/parents/Xenu for the holidays. Although I doubt this is the case since his death seems very strait forward using Occam's Razor. However, considering the odd health beliefs that Scilons have (ie: SS Asbestos for example), I wouldn't rule this out entirely.

It just seems to me anyways Jett didn't have any booze and if he did, it wasn't enough to cause what he died from.
  9. Anonymous Member

10. Triumph Member

A Better Headline out of Costa Rica

Spencer Pratt arrested for firearm possession
    Former reality star tweets 'Costa Rican jail smells like children's tears'
    Spencer Pratt arrested for firearm possession - Entertainment - Celebrities - TODAYshow.com

Lightboure must not have stick to the legal agreement with Travolta about shutting up..

NY DAILY NEWS
    I am the real victim,' says Tarino Lightbourne, accused of trying to extort $25M from John Travolta
    http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2010/09/15/2010-09-15_i_am_the_real_victim_says_tarino_lightbourne_accused_of_trying_to_extort_25m_fro.html
  11. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

12. RightOn Member

^^ who cares about the plastic surgery and fake boob queen!

wow this is great!!!! He is singing like a canary!
    Wonder what will come out of this?

EDITED.... although after reading through the article, I don't know if this is the right approach. the public of course thinks he's not telling the truth (according to the comments, unless they are all Sci comments) and just being an opportunist still
  13. Anonymous Member

The Daily Mail called scn the religious cult. If Mail don't have evidence, the cult will sue, and the Mail will sure lose. Police took a teenager into the station for saying that.

Where's the confront, handle and shatter suppression?