Customize

Travolta "furious" Over Autism claims

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by j0eg0d, Jan 5, 2009.

1. Buttons Member

Re: Travolta "furious" Over Autism claims

eddieVroom-
    Good answer.

subgenius-
    They admit that it was Kawasaki and that he apparently did the purification rundown.
    They say that it helped---but it obviously didn't cure him of whatever it was???
    With their OT level, why would they admit that he wasn't cured?
    Does that somehow tie into the denial of autism?
  2. Fear Not Member

^This
  3. WTF Member

Quoth the person who switches topics within one sentence more than Dennis Miller does.

(Scientology could help you with that [roflmfaonma])

I prefer the term "Protestant Scientologist", for at least the humor value. I think some freezoners have used that already though.

I don't agree with many in the freezone. Yes, some do seem to be batshit insane.

Ron was a friend of mine, though we do have our differences.

I would be careful about the death threats though, I am certain that it won't be me who is at risk.
  4. WTF Member

This looks like an incitement/threat to me.

/noticebackpeddle

PS art thou bound by either the threefold or tenfold rule? /snicker
  5. Buttons Member

Obi-Wan -anon-

Interesting that you should mention prayer. I've been wondering about that myself.

People of faith (whatever type), usually turn to their faith/religion, in challenging times,
    for comfort, relief and direction.

It seems to me that if you're a scientologist, you can't fall back on your beliefs to get you through during times of challenge. It means that you were doing something wrong and must now spend more money to get back on track.

I know that this sounds awful, but how much will it cost the Travolta's to get through their grief the scientology way?
    What about people with the same experience that do not have the Travolta money? Why should relief from that grief be dependant an whether or not they can afford the auditing etc.. that is surely required next. Why add financial pressure during times of stress?
    But this is what they do.
  6. WTF Member

This is a point of disagreement for me, too.

I have no doubt that JT/KP could light the room with flames from burning hundred dollar bills whilst the session is running, and pay 5x the usual donation for the session too.

I made a post in another thread, joking (I consider this to be closer to true than "degrading") that it would not be out of character for the church to act in a manner to maximize gain for its coffers by doing a "divide and raep the pocketbook" on the Travolta family. "Scientology Ethics", "Military Intelligence", "Jumbo Shrimp"...
  7. Re: Travolta "furious" Over Autism claims

If John Travolta is furious then I'm furious!

To hell with you all!

[In other words, apparently there is no mention of the word "autism" on the official death report so the spin doctors are now free to commence playing their giant sympathy card, "oooohhhhh those Anon critics are such big meanies!"]
  8. Buttons Member

RIF-

Sorry--
    I'm missing your point (not really).

Is sympathy allowed in scientology?
    Doesn't that make them down on the tone scale or something?
    If an OT like the Travolta's experience grief, doesn't it mean that "super powers" don't exist.
  9. Re: Travolta "furious" Over Autism claims

Carla Moxon once showed grief over the unfortunate (and gruesome) loss of her daughter, and she languishes till this day in a Clearwater "rehab".

The Travolta's have the luxury of showing their (very real) grief over the loss of their son only because it is convenient to the grand PR machine which is at this very moment perched in anxious anticipation of it's next clever move.
  10. WTF Member

There are no "unallowed " emotions, contrary to popular anon opinion.

From another thread where i addressed that:

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/298-...ion-what-we-all-know-true-35232/2/#post679749
  11. Buttons Member

rif-
    Got it.
    That's what I thought, but remember, lots of visitors here. Can you be more specific for their benefit.

Example- they don't know who Carla Moxon is or why they should care.
  12. anongurl7 Member

That's their way of saying fuck you to us. And giving them hope for a brighter future? Yeah I second that about when the cult is brought down.

Regardless of what spin shenanigans is going on right now which I find personally disgusting, we know the truth.

The experts say Kawasaki syndrome doesn't have seizures as a side-effect, autism does.

The speculation has always been autism, and I'm sure you can find experts that can agree (I haven't read this entire thread that closely yet so no dox links).

They took him off the medication when it supposedly didn't work, instead of giving him new medication.

Kelly Preston said the Purification Rundown, an extremely dangerous practice especially for people under 18 (chance of rapid heart beat with vitamin A/Niacin overdose, as well as brain fluid pressure), helped her son.

And we also know autism isn't recognized by the cult of Scientology. In other words, if he was called autistic by Travolta and family, he would be ILLEGAL P/C... I.E. a scientology runt who can't get services.

So what did they do? They said he had Kawasaki syndrome, you know he got auditing and scilon handling, they took him off his meds because it "didn't work", and now he's dead.

And instead of waking up after this loss, they're sticking with the scilon bullshit. I guess OT's really are beyond salvageable... too bad, Anonymous will try it's hardest not to see another person die as a result of this fucking cult and it's batshit insane practices/beliefs.

Fuck you Scientology, and sorry for your loss but fuck you Travolta, for not trying to prevent this from happening to other kids.
  13. Buttons Member

WTF-
    I read it.
    What does a scientologist have to do in order to get "back on track" after experiencing grief?
    Don't they have to go back and re-do courses (pay money) to where they may have previously learned/ audited past grief?

If someone reaches clear or the OT levels, do they still experience grief?
    Wouldn't the promise of not having to experience grief be one of the things that motivates scientologist to keep trying to go up the bridge?

How will "public" scientologist still trying to go up the bridge, view this tragedy happening to an OT?
  14. imariscent Member

I believe this case is going to be brushed under the rug, they keep saying the same bullshit about he had a history of seizures,yeah,that's the cause of him busting his as in the shower so it's ok if we found him the next day, the seizure caused his death. I saw a video where he looked slow, and kawasaki diseases tell me does that make you look slow.

Kawasaki disease is an illness that involves the skin, mouth, and lymph nodes, and most often affects kids under age 5. The cause is unknown, but if the symptoms are recognized early, kids with Kawasaki disease can fully recover within a few days. Untreated, it can lead to serious complications that can affect the heart.

Kawasaki disease occurs in 19 out of every 100,000 kids in the United States. It is most common among children of Japanese and Korean descent, but can affect all ethnic groups.
    Signs and Symptoms

Kawasaki disease can't be prevented, but usually has telltale symptoms and signs that appear in phases.

The first phase, which can last for up to 2 weeks, usually involves a persistent fever higher than 104° Fahrenheit (39° Celsius) and lasts for at least 5 days.

Other symptoms that typically develop include:

* severe redness in the eyes
    * a rash on the stomach, chest, and genitals
    * red, dry, cracked lips
    * swollen tongue with a white coating and big red bumps
    * sore, irritated throat
    * swollen palms of the hands and soles of the feet with a purple-red color
    * swollen lymph nodes

During the second phase, which usually begins within 2 weeks of when the fever started, the skin on the hands and feet may begin to peel in large pieces. The child also may experience joint pain, diarrhea, vomiting, or abdominal pain. If your child shows any of these symptoms, call your doctor.
    Complications

Doctors can manage the symptoms of Kawasaki disease if they catch it early. Symptoms often disappear within just 2 days of the start of treatment. If Kawasaki disease is treated within 10 days of the onset of symptoms, heart problems usually do not develop.

Cases that go untreated can lead to more serious complications, such as vasculitis, an inflammation of the blood vessels. This can be particularly dangerous because it can affect the coronary arteries, which supply blood to the heart.

In addition to the coronary arteries, the heart muscle, lining, valves, and the outer membrane that surrounds the heart can become inflamed. Arrhythmias (changes in the normal pattern of the heartbeat) or abnormal functioning of some heart valves also can occur.
    Diagnosis

No single test can detect Kawasaki disease, so doctors usually diagnose it by evaluating the symptoms and ruling out other conditions.

Most kids diagnosed with Kawasaki disease will have a fever lasting 5 or more days and at least four of these symptoms:

* redness in both eyes
    * changes around the lips, tongue, or mouth
    * changes in the fingers and toes, such as swelling, discoloration, or peeling
    * a rash in the trunk or genital area
    * a large swollen lymph node in the neck
    * red, swollen palms of hands and soles of feet

If Kawasaki disease is suspected, the doctor may order tests to monitor heart function (such as an echocardiogram) and might take blood and urine samples to rule out other conditions, such as scarlet fever, measles, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, or an allergic drug reaction.
    Treatment

Treatment should begin as soon as possible, ideally within 10 days of when the fever begins. Usually, a child is treated with intravenous doses of gamma globulin (purified antibodies), an ingredient of blood that helps the body fight infection. The child also might be given a high dose of aspirin to reduce the risk of heart problems.

Tell me here, where it makes you look slow, with your fingers waving curled in the air. I think Travolta was in denial, cause in Scientology everyone is perfect.
  15. LocalSP Member

I don't believe for a minute that Jett was on any meds at all. The only reason they said the he was taking Depakote was if the coroner found liver damage from overdosing of niacin they could say it was from the Depakote.
  16. tazor Member

I'd say all of the above.
  17. imariscent Member

HE WAS CREMATED, I KNEW IT DUSTED ASHES UNDER THE RUG. NO SUSPICIONS OF FOUL PLAY. STUPID BITCH ON TV IS SAYING THE THE PUBLIC DOESN'T DESERVE ANSWERS, CAUSE IT'S NONE OF OUR BUSINESS.

FUCK IT TO HELL WITH THEM, AND LIKE I SAID IT'S NOT MY CHILD THAT'S PASSED AWAY. YEAH, I AM GOING TO BE THAT COLD, IF WE CAN'T GET REAL ANSWERS AS A CONCERNED PUBLIC, AND THEY CAN DIG IN ABOUT THAT LITTLE GIRL GONE MISSING, AND THE MOTHER BLAMES THE NANNY. I SAY FUCK THE TRAVOLTA'S IN THEIR SCIENTOLOGY MIND THEY THINK THEIR SON WOULD BE BETTER OFF DEAD.

THE NEXT SCIENTOLOGY CHILD THAT DIES, RIP, AND TO HELL WITH ALL OF THEM.
  18. WTF Member

I have not been with the church since '96, I would doubt though that much has changed.

What does a scientologist have to do in order to get "back on track" after experiencing grief?

If there is no apparent problem, nothing. There might be an assessment to check for any areas of concern and from that a plan for auditing. IMHO an OT would not need such, it would be "blown by inspection" and taken in stride--though this is not necessarily a "norm". Sometimes, extensive auditing might be indicated, however.

Don't they have to go back and re-do courses (pay money) to where they may have previously learned/ audited past grief?

No. Grief can be a "right now" emotion. A person can experience any range of emotion with loss of a family member. To expect one to remain "above grief" is not realistic, not"normal". How quickly one recovers from the loss however, may be a key difference from an "OT" and a "wog".

If someone reaches clear or the OT levels, do they still experience grief?
    Wouldn't the promise of not having to experience grief be one of the things that motivates scientologist to keep trying to go up the bridge?

Yes, all emotions are or can be still experienced. Sometimes more than previously ;-) (Including "total failure" so it is not all "everything is rosey")

There is considerable increased intensity and expansion of emotions well beyond "self" [that becomes an increasinlgy interesting definition btw]

I would guess that "freedom from possible grief" might entice some--but if you look directly at that, it is "fear". Higher emotions are probably better motivation.

BTW, I do not consider what is offered by the present church to be a "bridge"...it is more like a "pier"...when you get to the end you leap, fall off or are tossed...

It is called "The Bridge to Total Freedom". I have no doubt that I am much more free than those who have latched themselves to that idea.

How will "public" scientologist still trying to go up the bridge, view this tragedy happening to an OT?

It will probably be as variable as there are people. I would bet that most would feel sadness/express grief-condolence. Many will probably view it as one of life's upsets and continue on with their quests.
  19. Exstaff Member

Ok fine. So in all likelihood the Travolta's handled their son to the best of their abilities as parents. The reports state that he was on the meds and being watched by two nannies/handlers.

The point is that he wasn't being handled in a Scientology manner but in a manner having to do with life and death in the REAL world.

THIS means that in their hearts the Travolta's KNOW that Scientology, when it matters, does not work. Otherwise he would have been cured with Auditing and he would have been in the Sea ARGH like EVERY other scino kid...

This again, tells us that they know and knew that Scientology did not apply on the subject of sumthing that is life and death for real.

The Travolta's should be shown that since it didn't werk with the child it doesn't actually work with them and maybe we can get these guys to wake up and out of this completely tragic cult.

JUS SAYn

BTW, didn't that moonbat Torry start that "he's not on his meds rumor"... ? I don't know why anyone listens to that nutcase still.
  20. xenubarb Member

Sounds like the Blue Asbestos on the Freewinds, amirite? Not recognized by L. Ron Hubbard, therefore it doesn't exist. Funny how all those OTs keep dying of cancer though, innit...
  21. adhocrat Member

Go die in a fire.
  22. Buttons Member

What other "religion" makes you pay to grieve?

What if they didn't have the money to audit their way out of grief?
    I don't know of any other religion/belief that charges for their help in times of lifes challenges.

Religions/churches etc.. provide guidance for free.
    Right or wrong they only want you to believe (have hope).

In times of life's challenges, the COS only adds to the stress, by convincing their members that they did something to cause the challenge/stress. How/what did they do to bring it in?

Then they charge you to help you figure out how you screwed up???
  23. WTF Member

NO U!

/chuckle
  24. Exstaff Member

that's not scientology's tech, it's the stolen and redefined pieces of knowledge already out there.

LURK moar. :)

That's how thousands got brainwashed. Hubbard stole it then redefined it and yeah you got it... very slick plagiarism.

Plagiarism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  25. Buttons Member

I have to log off for the night, but I hope to wake up tomorrow to many posts in this thread.

If not--
    That's ok too.
    I'm here for the insights from the hivemind.

Oh-
    And also to fight the evil that is scientology!
    Reminder-
    Religion is free-- Scientology is not!
  26. WTF Member

[STRIKE]I helped research it and ended up dead in '54[/STRIKE]

I will not always be here on guard.
    The stars twinkle in the Milky Way
    And the wind sighs for songs
    Across the empty fields of a planet
    A Galaxy away.

You won’t always be here.
    But before you go,
    Whisper this to your sons
    And their sons —

"The work was free.
    Keep it so. "

L. RON HUBBARD

PS it would be a shame to let it decay to red {asthmatic} dwarves and black holes...
  27. Exstaff Member

uh huh. cryptic psychiatric case says wut?

Operation Clambake presents: The death of L Ron Hubbard

he never came back. lol still eating a dirt sandwich. Dr. Gene Denk is my hero!
  28. xenubarb Member

John Travolta has spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to acquire the god-like abilities promised with the Operating Thetan levels. OTs, said Hubbard, have the power to control Mass, Energy, Space and Time.

Hours of weird mental gymnastics involving such novel practices as spotting the dead space cooties called Body Thetans and communicating with them have left some people mentally fractured.

Within Scientology, OTs are regarded with respect and awe by the rank and file public. They are considered to be a superior form of human being, on the track to recovering lost alien abilities mankind has forgotten over time.

Is there any evidence that OTs are superior to the rest of us? Or are they just more deeply gullible people with a lot of disposable income?

John Travolta, OT, couldn't even bring his own kid back to life. Hubbard did relate cases of Scientologists being able to locate a fleeing thetan and order it back into its meat body.

Did JT resort to CPR instead of adhering to his Scientology beliefs and applying Hubbard's "tech?" Since nobody saw him actually applying CPR, could that be another lie? I mean, you wouldn't want the paying public to see examples of the tech failing on a spectacular scale!

As mentioned elsewhere ITT, the insistence on blaming Kawasaki Syndrome handily portrays Jett Travolta as a victim of environmental toxins, a job for the Purification Rundown "therapy."
    However, and elronically, any liver damage caused as a result of the massive doses of niacin would affect the effectiveness of the anti-seizure meds Jett had been on.

One final note, it benefits the Scientology fantasy construct to consider Kawasaki Syndrome. Two high level OTs couldn't possibly give birth to a degraded, defective being like Jett.

This tragedy pokes so many holes in the Scientology belief set, I am sure that's why JT is "furious" about the stories mentioning autism. Because autism simply cannot exist in a Scientology world, in a family of Operating Thetans. JT should have been able to use his Awesome Godlike Powahs (he paid for them, after all) to revive and save his son. Scientology literature (aka drug-sodden droolings of L. Ron Hubbard) promises the powers that JT has so far failed to exhibit.

If there's any evidence that SCIENTOLOGY DOESN'T WORK, it's right here, starring the reluctant and tragedy stricken Travoltas. Anyone introduced to Scientology by this sad story should know, there are people out there right now being defrauded of large sums of money to gain promised superpowers that simply don't exist.

David Miscavige actually came out and said as much at one of the big events in 2006. In the same International Association of Scientologists (IAS) event that gave us the crazed Tom Cruise clips that spawned the Chanology movement, Miscavige said, "We may not have superpowers...yet!" and the audience chuckled as if they were all in on the joke, instead of being the joke.
  29. Buttons Member

Thank you xenubarb-

Just what I was hoping that someone with more knowledge that I would articulate.
  30. Oswald2001 Member

Exactly.

Jesus H. Hubbard didn't come up with anything new. He stole everything and, in most cases, just renamed them.

Example:

Conscious Mind.....Subconscious Mind

became in $cilonSpeak

Analytical Mind......Reactive Mind

People not familiar with with some of the concepts find them really eye opening and assume that Jesus H. Hubbard must have been 'brilliant'. No. In reality, it was just hack repackaging.

There is NOT ONE ORIGINAL THING in that entire space alien cult. Including the whole space alien thing. ElRon was a sci-fi writer after all. Sci-fi, with all the attendant space alien tales, was all the rage when he started the cult.

ElRon just took credit for centuries worth of other people's discoveries.

He stole the E-Meter idea and pawned it off as 'advanced' with, of course, an 'advanced' price tag.

Even the hypnotic cult mind control techniques he used were well known and well established when he learned about them.
  31. anongurl7 Member

MO FUCKIN THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^

And while it's hard to get the true motive behind a Scilon, there's always that thought about Travolta not telling the truth because he's afraid of COS releasing his p/c folder or spreading the rumor he's gay.

Even when our friend OT8Michael and controversial Angry Gay Pope is gay amirite? Anonymous doesn't judge. But we do judge ego.

And methinks Travolta has a bit of that...

P.S. Fuck you Misscabbage.
  32. Exstaff Member

exactly. it's blackmail and all their celebs are scared of it. just because JT is publicly very likable does not mean he is freak'n sane. They are actors for fuxsake.

lol misscabbage
  33. WTF Member

cabbage-patch.jpg

sh'up rottah!
  34. mrfyde Member

I had fallen asleep while so much of this happend (UGH !) and am trying to catch up.

But shouldn't we also be focusing on the fact that Scientologsts actively try to stop OTHERS from taking medication? (Travolta's wife in particular) They even try to have the medications outlawed from my understanding.

It is one (sad) thing that the Travolta's have lost their son, It is even more sad if non-Scientologists who want the help of modern medicine do not get it because Scientology blocked and slandered (imo) the researchers who develop life saving drugs.
  35. Exstaff Member

lol no U
  36. catwoman30 Member

.....word.
  37. catwoman30 Member

You rock....
  38. sefewet Member

another child that has died in the name of scientology.

i always say keep an open mind but if something doesnt work IT DOESNT WORK, so ALL OF SCIENTOLOGY DOESNT WORK.
    if people then still believe in it, then its the same as believing in an illusion.

they believe they say but if you believe there is doubt, so a part of them know it is wrong.

they must KNOW they are wrong(i think they do but there must be a way to open it up from them and that they say no).

when are they gonna wake up?
    at their death bed?(like in old times that people spontaniously have regret of their sins).

i think myself before that are many more victims will come that we should find a way to wake them up.

even if we need to slap their faces or trow cold water on it.
  39. muldrake Member

NO CASE ON POST.

What's this mean?

This is hardly a unique event. The cult has routinely treated staffers completely heartlessly and refused to allow them any outlet for grief.
  40. NotBobMinton Member

Keep in mind. Celebrities, Public Sics, Staff & SeaOrgers are treated differently within the cult.