Customize

Travolta: 'Gay rumours are blatant lies'

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by BodyThetanKilla, Nov 27, 2010.

1. Travolta: 'Gay rumours are blatant lies'

Sauce: Showbiz - News - Travolta: 'Gay rumours are blatant lies' - Digital Spy
  2. Re: Travolta: 'Gay rumours are blatant lies'

There have long been rumours that John Travolta has had a heterosexual relationship with his wife but the photos of them kissing and stuff are taken way out of context.
  3. Rockyj Member

4. inventor Member

Re: Travolta: 'Gay rumours are blatant lies'

You're actually comparing a fight over photos of a house to printed slander. I'm sorry,but there is no comparing the two.
  5. subgenius Member

There are a lot of similarities, and differences.
    And you are assuming its slander.
  6. LocalSP Member

The thing is that Streisand found out that the more she bitched about the pic of her house being shown the more it was shown. It popped up everywhere along with the address printed online. Her bitching blew up in her face and now more people know what her house looks like and knows the address. Causing what is know as the Streisand effect.

The more Travolta bitches about being call a fag the more attention it brings.Thus more people are going to read the book and articles about his gayness.
  7. Anonymous Member

metaphor.gif
  8. willhaven720 Member

gayness in homotown. also, butthole pleasures.

lol

what is the point of denying it anymore? fucking showtunes.
  9. Rockyj Member

Exactly, I even provided link w/definition of SE & he still didn't get it!
    Phsssh!

10. Anonymous Member

It now appears that both Tom Cruise AND John Travolta are in the closet.

sp_0912_13_v6.jpg?width=480.jpg
  11. Anonymous Member

This guy says Travolta's been going to this spa for over a decade, yet not a single tabloid has snapped a pic of him there? I don't really care one way or other about this, but that seems unlikely to me.
  12. AnonyVix Member

You're missing the point behind The Streisand Effect. It isn't the nature of what is complained about that causes it rather the complaint itself. Put simply such sabre rattling by Travolta's lawyers has only served to dramatically increase coverage of the story. That in as of itself is the Streisand Effect.
  13. Anonymous Member

He has the money to ensure he stays incognito also he's litigious and associated with the church of scientology which up until recently made him practically untouchable so I doubt anyone would even bother trying to get such snaps. Things have changed now.

As far as we know he's only slipped up once lip kissing a guy on some plane steps, which we are told is something he does with everyone.
  14. subgenius Member

Hmmmmm, interesting. Can anyone produce any other pic of that which he does with everyone?
  15. Anonymous Member

Hmmm. Well obviously his money and litigious nature have failed him in this regard haven't they?
  16. Anonymous Member

And people care if Travolta sucks poles because?
  17. Random guy Member

... he's in the "we can cure gayness" cult.
  18. Anonymous Member

travolta25c.jpg
    travolta25b.jpg
  19. Anonymous Member

It's that Streisand thing. Aside from being a mouthpiece for a cult that maintains a 1950's outlook on homosexuality while offering "cures" for said "low-tone condition" at a price, as well as his long ongoing demonstations about how not gay he is, nobody would care.

Being gay is the very least of Travoltas problems except perhaps, when it comes to luring firefighters into the sauna.
  20. Rockyj Member

I totally disagree. If you read about the spa you would know it was very exclusive and its members were allowed to remain members as long as they didn't talk about what goes on inside. I believe that's why Randolf got beat up so bad which led to his brain damage. I'm not sure why this Randolf guy sat on the story so long perhaps he was threatened. Gawker made Randolf take a lie detector test but I also think they would not risk publishing the story if they didn't have proof confirming Randolf's story is true. Also, people who live and work around celebs have a different view of them. They tend to respect celeb's privacy; you would never see a local begging for a celeb's autograph in restaurant.
    It appears that some of JT's conquests are willing to speak out. I hope actual pics will eventually leak out and I would love to see JT's career ruined as a result. The truth ruined hypocritical anti gay Pastor Ted Haggard's career & life.
  21. Anonymous Member

It is relevant also because it is what they are using to blackmail him to stay in. It is in his file.

I don't find the lurid details relevant, but the fact of the matter itself is.
  22. Anonymous Member

23. Re: Travolta: 'Gay rumours are blatant lies'

travkirkG1611_468x340.jpg
  24. xenubarb Member

First thing that came to my mind as well. Mystifying...like all those calls Tom Cruise gets in the middle of the night from people who want him to help get them off drugs.
  25. Anonymous Member

Fix'd
  26. subgenius Member

Anonymous delivers.
    I guess that proves it.
    Whatever "it" is.
  27. inventor Member

You're missing my point. It can't get any worse,it's already all over the gossip rags and blogs. Who hasn't seen the story. If you're John Travolta,you can't let this story go any futher. He's always been the type to ignore gossip about himself,but he can't ignore this. I don't think Gawker expected John to go after them,because he's been ignoring the story up until now.
    I think Kelly's pregnacy had alot to do with it. He dropped the extortion case because of it and I think he avoided legal action until now,because of it. We will have to see how this all plays out,but I think he will go after Robert Randolph as well.
  28. Anonymous Member

If he came
    in the exit
    woodie
    head out
    the same
  29. iaxiloll Member

This picture proves absolutely nothing!! Apart from the fact that John Travolta is gay.
  30. Anonymous Member

Shame we can coax some of John's gay lovers out of hiding.
  31. Random guy Member

It can't get worse? Oh deary me, did you fall asleep in the magic circle in the woods again? It can get a lot, lot worse. Just a few gossip blog readers have seen it so far, if this get more air under it's wings it may go mainstream like some of Tom Cruises many stupid moves, then we'll see about "worse".

As for "can't let the story go further", have you considered the possibility that the story may be true? Even it it is all lies, do you think Travolta has the power to magically stop it just like that? Is he going to zap Gawker with his OT-powers or something? The fact of the matter is that Travolta has been the cults stooge for years, and now the press is starting to wake up the the smell of cult celebrutard blood in the water.
  32. an0nim0uz Member

Oh please no.
  33. LocalSP Member

I guess no one saw the humor in the fact that Travolta gave the married guy CLAMydia?
  34. inventor Member

Here is what's going to happen. Gawker will delete the story from their site and archives and print a retraction. I don't think they want to go to court. The fact that no media source wanted to touch this story prooves the author is untrustworthy in their eyes. The story is too rediculous to be believed.Also calling Gawker or the National Enquirer or any gossip blog or rag "The press" is laughable.
  35. Random guy Member

And you know this will happen because?

As I said, have you considered the possibility that it is true, that years and years of auditing has not "cured" Travolta of his homo- or bisexuality? Perhaps even that the whole "cure" thing is a sham like all else in scientology?
  36. COREarg Member

...Oh you. lol

___

On thread: John, the closet is pretty filled up, get out and assume the cock, or just keep paying the rent to the Queen of Narnia.
  37. Rockyj Member

Just spayed my Mojito on screen again. Its getting so all I need to do is lick my screen to get a buzz.
  38. Re: Travolta: 'Gay rumours are blatant lies'

I spoke w/ a buddy who is not involved w/ Chanology (afaik), and he was completely unsurprised by the allegations that John Travolta is less than 100% straight. These rumors have been floating around since at least the 1980s from what I've heard. I don't give a fuck. I just want him to be happy w/ himself and save himself and his kids from the cult.
  39. Rockyj Member

Oh how sweet of you!
    John Travolta is narcissistic, egotistical cultist & as reported in one of the E-mails on Randolf's web site he's "insatiable". We will probably never know how many people joined the cult because of him or how many lives were ruined as a result. He deserves no compassion as he cares only about himself and protecting his & the cult's image. If he really cared about his son, his family he would have left the cult years ago. He's using cult tactics to shut people up to the piont they're living in fear for their lives. I too, use to feel sorry for him and excuse his behaviors as just being another victim of the cult. No more that would be like excusing Marty.