Customize

"Travolta & Preston pen thank you letter after..." - SPIN WARS, The Predictable

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by TheBitch, Jan 12, 2009.

1. TheBitch Member

"Travolta & Preston pen thank you letter after..." - SPIN WARS, The Predictable

Travolta & Preston pen thank you letter after death of son || WXYZ.com | WXYZ-TV / Detroit | Detroit News, Weather, Sports and More

John Travolta and wife Kelly Preston have published a letter thanking the residents of their adopted home of Ocala, Florida for their well wishes as they deal with the death of their 16-year-old son.

Jett Travolta died after suffering a seizure on January 2nd while vacationing with his family in the Bahamas.

The couple and its four-year-old daughter Ella, addressed the letter to 'The People of Ocala', thanking its residents for their support as they deal with an "impossibly painful situation".

Through family attorney Michael McDermott, they write
    : "The enormous amount of love, support and condolence we have received from this community has been most humbling. Comforting words, thoughts and prayers of Ocala's citizens have made an impossibly painful situation, a little less painful.

"The actions of Ocala's community leaders, its law enforcement professionals, our neighbors at Jumbolair and its surrounding communities have offered us the dignity to grieve the loss of our son and Ella's brother in peace. For this we will always be grateful.

(snip)

"What we have experienced in Ocala transcends neighborly civility. We have been treated as family. Although we lost a good part of the joy and radiance of our family, your embracing us as a member of your own has helped us to contend with our loss.

(snip - moar at article)

---------------------

Really slanted to Ocala and trying to rally the whole community / thank whole community that already (in his estimation / buzz they're trying to create) did rally.
  2. Top Grunge Member

Re: "Travolta & Preston pen thank you letter after..." - SPIN WARS, The Predictable

I'll be honest, every time I'm up in Ocala the people are really nice. That southern hospitality kind of nice....except at night...then they are just rednecks.
  3. azonymous Member

Re: "Travolta & Preston pen thank you letter after..." - SPIN WARS, The Predictable

There is a huge coverup here. The media is shut down. What do they not want us to know?

The Freeport News - Travolta family says thanks to people of The Bahamas
    Travolta family says thanks to people of The Bahamas

moar

http://www.thesudburystar...cleDisplay.aspx?e=1388966

No surprise here, nothing to see here, just keep moving.

Intriguing questions linger over Travolta tragedy
    Lots of talk about THIS "nanny"

But not this one, hmmmm

Who really took care of Jett?

Again, lots of info about Kathrein, and Kathrein’s pregnant wife, where did she sleep? Not with Jeff and Eli?

And he was the man who, according to the lawyers, would have been listening - if he had been on a formal shift - to the baby monitors...

If he wasn't, who was?

So, Jeff Kathrein is at fault?

Why so much secrecy around Eli? He must have a last name? Very weird...

What I can't understand is that Jeff was obviously unqualified to be a nanny, is obviously close to the family, yet is being put "out there" as the one that is basically responsible if there was any liability issue.

The close family friend is the one being interviewed and being put on the spot.

Then there is "Eli", yet nothing about him (and if there was anything good, you know we would hear it).

What was he doing there?

Yet, his info is suppressed. I think it was never meant to get out, but slipped through. And heads are rolling the the Bahamas over the leaks that occurred before Press Corp Media started handling it

Which leads me to wonder, what is it about Eli that they don't want us to know? Is this the information they're in overtime suppressing? If not, what?

It must look way worse than the info about Jeff?

Lots of deception here, hope this story stays alive until the truth comes out.

What else could it be? Too tinfoil hat-ty??

This just smells to me...
  4. pardmepard Member

It's JeTT

And campaign and situation room and protest signs for who is Eli ?