Customize

Travolta Reportedly to Establish Jett Foundation to "Fight Domestic Chemicals"

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by TheBitch, Jan 7, 2009.

1. TheBitch Member

Travolta Reportedly to Establish Jett Foundation to "Fight Domestic Chemicals"

John Travolta's heartbreaking farewell

John's biographer and friend Douglas Thompson has revealed the actor is planning to set up a charity in Jett's name, and will being campaigning against the use of domestic chemicals which he believes caused Jett's Kawasaki disease.

(snips all around.. article is a blowjob.. plane arrived, met by $cilon van with their logo on it... funeral tomorrow).

Comments open.. no reg required.
  2. Anonynamefag Member

Re: Travolta Reportedly to Establish Jett Foundation to "Fight Domestic Chemicals"

... That's stupid. "DON'T USE CLEANING CHEMICALS OR U GET KAWASAKI!!1"

Yeah, a real winner there, Johnny boy.
  3. Kilia Member

Re: Travolta Reportedly to Establish Jett Foundation to "Fight Domestic Chemicals"

Papa Travolta is not going to let go of it, is he? (Kawasaki)
    *sigh*
  4. exOT8Michael Member

This utterly wrong target is a symptom of JT's current PTS condition.
    Pathetic, frankly.
  5. subgenius Member

He can't or he's guilty of negligent homicide.
  6. rof Member

7. Relyt Member

This pisses me off, like you wouldn't believe. First, he ignores that his son has Autism, then he carries on the Kawasaki excuse, even though the boy had grown out of it. Next thing you know, his kid is dead, but since L. Ron Hubbard didn't recognize Autism as a legitimate condition, he still ignores the Autism. Even after it had been proven by experts on Kawasaki Syndrome that there's no link between his boy's death and KS, nor is it likely that he had it anymore.
  8. Kilia Member

Yeah, you're right....
  9. Skeptic1337 Member

ROW ROW FIGHT DA CLOROX
  10. WTF Member

11. Lednir Member

It's insulting to everyone, not least of all his son, that he carries on claiming something completely debunked.
    Also, what is a charity against domestic chemicals going to do? Campaign against sanitary conditions? That's pretty stupid.
  12. Barbedanon Member

Exactly. Saddest thing is it will wind up being a foundation to tackle a problem that doesn't exist (subsequent studies have shown there's no link between household items and KD) and be used as a front for Scientology which is a very real problem and could wind up causing further misdiagnoses by well-meaning but gullible parents.

This is really terrible.
  13. anongurl7 Member

I know right?
  14. BunnySkull Member

Wow, he might as well set up Jett Foundation for Study of Quantum Physics considering how much Kawasaki Syndrome has to do with Jett and his death.

Is the mainstream media just going to continue to let his bullshit story line about his son's illness go unquestioned entirely? Are that that afraid of Co$ that they won't even ask obvious questions about the huge discrepancies between the actual symptoms of Kawasaki Syndrome and the major neurological deficiencies suffered by Jett? (At the very most all I see is a line in an article to the effect of "which some critics have alleged suffered from autism."

You would think the big fact that Travolta's own brother made a documentary all about autism to try and force John and Kelly out of their stubborn denial would merit more attention/mention.

Also - "Domestic Chemicals"? Shouldn't they be International or Alien Chemicals - like those evil terrorist?
  15. Re: Travolta Reportedly to Establish Jett Foundation to "Fight Domestic Chemicals"

fix'd
  16. Re: Travolta Reportedly to Establish Jett Foundation to "Fight Domestic Chemicals"

I'm sure lysol is peeing their pants right now
  17. Re: Travolta Reportedly to Establish Jett Foundation to "Fight Domestic Chemicals"

What does it take for scientologists to stop covering up for this sham of a "religion" that absolutely has condemned and denied helpful medical treatments to their members for many years. How many seizures did they watch this poor kid have over the years in the fervent hope that scientolgy bs works instead of trying and keeping him on different conventional anti-seizure meds to help him. The Travolta's have been in denial about his condition his whole life because his condition did not fit Hubbard's crazyass policies. It's a shame John Travolta doesn't see how badly scientology has duped him and his family. Scientology is responsible for another death imho.
  18. Oswald2001 Member

Negligent Homicide and the whole Evil Cult thing was complete BS.

With a tragedy like this, you either wake-the-fu**-up or dive deeper into denial.

Johnny Boy is diving deeper.
  19. reznik Member

and i thought giving millions of dollars to Scientology was as retarded as it got
  20. TheBitch Member

Isn't that what this is gonna be?
  21. Anon Char Member

Your raeg is shared.

I actually had a friend that had Kawasaki, but he also had infantile arthritis. He's doing fine now
  22. WTF Member

They should be, it is mentioned in Dianetics you know.
  23. the anti Member

i can't believe they are really keeping it going like this...

john, you let your son die, if this is what your going to do in his name i feel no sympathy for you. when are you going to realize you got tricked and lied to by following a conman?
  24. moarxenu Member

So nice to see you upstairs.
  25. Buttons Member

WTF-

What is mentioned in Dianetics?
    Please explain.
  26. Oswald2001 Member

I'm glad he is fine now.

I'll bet he was given proper medications.

Unlike Jett who just days ago was a living and breathing 16 year old kid and is now a pile of ash.

But, hey, JT and KP stuck to the Cult doctrine. So...I guess, to them, it was worth it.

KSW!
  27. WTF Member

goes something like this:

Pages 149 through 150

The sexual pervert (and by this term Dianetics, to be brief, includes ... homosexuality, lesbianism, sexual sadism, etc...) is actually quite ill physically...He is very far from culpable for his condition, but he is also so far from normal and so extremely dangerous to society that the tolerance of perversion is as thoroughly bad for society as punishment for it...A bit off the subject here, but it can be remarked about perversion that the best previous explanation for it was something about girls becoming envious of Papa's penis or boys becoming upset about that terrible thing, the vulva, which Mama was incautious enough to show one day. It takes a great deal more than this utter tripe to make a pervert. It is, rather, somthing on the order of kicking a baby's head in, running over him with a steamroller, cutting him in half with a rusty knife, boiling him in Lysol, and all the while with crazy people screaming the most horrifying and unprintable things at him.

or this:

Like most of the other mothers, she also tried AA (Attempted Abortion) with twenty-two surgical abortions, a couple of home-made jobs with paste and strong lysol, a few desperate attempts by jumping off a box, and on another occasion by having her husband sit on her stomach

or:

Attempted abortion methods including knitting needles, lysol, gauge #12 copper wire, douche bags and others
  28. anongurl7 Member

This^

It's sad. All he has to do is come out and say he was fooled and he plans to stop it from happening again and guess what... we would welcome him with open arms.

But no, he has to have this drag out forever and get progressively worse as we get our facts more and more organized and the media listens more closely than ever.

There still is time Travolta and Preston. Find your answers for yourself, research our information. It is becoming black and white.
  29. Buttons Member

WTF-

Thanks.
    No wonder I never could get through that book.
  30. celtg Member

Wow, I can't believe how far JT's head is up his ass! The kid died of a seizure, not domestic chemicals. But I guess if its true for them, it must be true.
  31. Puppet Member

It's up his gay lover's ass. JT just values his perceived heterosexuality more than the life of his own son.
  32. Oswald2001 Member

I can't help but wonder if Jason Beghe might send some flowers or a condolence communication of some kind.

Hmmm.....
  33. FreakE420 Member

mr_clean1.gif
  34. Re: Travolta Reportedly to Establish Jett Foundation to "Fight Domestic Chemicals"

Welcome, Mr. Clean, to the Legion.

17762978sb0.jpg
  35. BunnySkull Member

How To Keep Your Kids Alive on Vacation...Dianetics....Page 241
    God someone needs to redo the old dianetics TV commercials updated with current events and real facts about the cult.
  36. Vir Member

If this is confirmed, I'm ready to rage.

14tpxsg.jpg
  37. Exstaff Member

lol'd
  38. blah Member

please john, do this, think of the children.
    FOR THE LOVE OF GOD THINK OF THE CHILDREN!
  39. Re: Travolta Reportedly to Establish Jett Foundation to "Fight Domestic Chemicals"

Fantastic. Now a big-name cultist is going to do his best to make households around America riddled with infection and disease. His willful ignorance could bring harm to quite a few children.
  40. Vir Member