Customize

Travolta Reportedly to Establish Jett Foundation to "Fight Domestic Chemicals"

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by TheBitch, Jan 7, 2009.

1. TheBitch Member

Re: Travolta Reportedly to Establish Jett Foundation to "Fight Domestic Chemicals"

That must have been when he caught Kawasaki's.... heh, it's hereditary ya know... once those Safeguard antibacterial chemicals get into your sperm, doesn't matter if you've had a purif or not...

comic%20retarded%20sperm%20jared%20hindman.jpg
  2. WTF Member

Re: Travolta Reportedly to Establish Jett Foundation to "Fight Domestic Chemicals"

Fooker will probably buy all of Amway and work it into an FSM scheme...
  3. mrfyde Member

Well maybe now all those children will be able to afford the ASPIRIN that is needed to fight KS.

Oh crap they don't believe in aspirin either !!
  4. blah Member

I want to see John's "pee into empty milk bottles and walk in old Kleenex boxes to prevent evil chemicals, there everywhere you know EVERYWHERE, the chemicals, they watch and wait, always waiting for you to let your guard down, and that's when they getcha! then triangle esophagus PT boat I Am THE HELIX KING! stop the chemicals, evil space chemicals." foundation for children, to be established and well publicized. I believe John founding this foundation is beneficial to our interests.
  5. Re: Travolta Reportedly to Establish Jett Foundation to "Fight Domestic Chemicals"

And this coming from a man who finds it perfectly acceptable to swan around the world in his own monstrous polluting airplane, spewing out pollutants that choke the atmosphere. I wonder how Kelly Preston can justify having 'save the sea' and 'the earth orginisation' listed as 'causes' on her official site? Scilon front groups you say? Oh yeah, sorry...
  6. Yoni Alter Member

I didn't know the sea was in danger. It seems like there's a lot of it. If anything WE'RE in danger of it flooding with the polar ice caps melt.

Do Scientologists believe in global warming?
  7. Vir Member

Well who cares, if they get enough OTs they can turn back the seas with their minds. Us wogs, we just say that the probability that global warming is caused by human pollution is high enough that we might want to cut back on carbon emissions. But OTs should breath in CO2, breath out pure oxygen and piss methanol, so why worry about your plane?

Wait, no, I can see it now! Amway vs. Scientology - pyramid cult wars episode 3.
  8. Anon1720 Member

9. WTF Member

JettChem.gif
    the aviator

the way of the future

the way of the future

the way of the future

the way of the future

the way of the future

the way of the future

the way of the future

the way of the future

the way of the future

the way of the future

the way of the future

the way of the future
  10. exOT8Michael Member

If cleaning fluids were really the known cause of Jett's affliction then wouldn't the Travoltas have filed a complaint or lawsuit against the manufacturers at that time??

The fact they did NOTHING is highly suspicious, frankly. Looks to me like a case of trying to find a scapegoat that is not Scientology's dangerous technology.

JT + KP are, in my opinion, operating on false assumptions.
    Blaming things like Mr. Clean or Stanley Steemer shows just how much they are crazy culties. They lost my sympathy after this idiocy of going after cleaning fluids now, way too little, way too late and wrong to the core anyway.
  11. Re: Travolta Reportedly to Establish Jett Foundation to "Fight Domestic Chemicals"

Such obvious misdirection. Kawasaki! Chemicals! Those are the words that will stick in the minds of the casual news reader. Trying to replace the words 'Scientology' and 'autism'. This will not be allowed.
  12. Re: Travolta Reportedly to Establish Jett Foundation to "Fight Domestic Chemicals"

Yeah... i felt bad for him cuz he lost his son... but now... im just fucking pissed off at this ignorant retarded asshole
  13. Anon1720 Member

14. Re: Travolta Reportedly to Establish Jett Foundation to "Fight Domestic Chemicals"

Its common for someone in Travoltas situation to experience anger and a need to lash out. It would be to painfull to accept responsability himself, so of course hes going to assign blame to something else. Its just a coping mecanism and hopefully he will wake up, in time. Remember, he's a scientologist, he not right in the head to begin with.
  15. Re: Travolta Reportedly to Establish Jett Foundation to "Fight Domestic Chemicals"

THAT IS DELICIOUS
  16. NotBobMinton Member

InB4 we are funded by the cleaning chemical industry.

logo_dow.gif
  17. not shure Member

It no so much that he "goes near" aviation fuel, he lives on a tarmac. lolololol
  18. the anti Member

^^THIS^^
  19. BoombaGoomba Member

So I should stop cleaning my house and let it get infested with germs, bug and rodents because my kids will get Kawasaki disease....?

Here's an idea...DON"T HAVE THE KIDS IN THE SAME ROOM WHILE YOU ARE FUCKING CLEANING AND KEEP THE ROOM PROPERLY VENTILATED!!
  20. dwest Member

You mean I'm not supposed to let the kids in the same room with a bottle of open cleaner. Shit, now you tell me...
  21. Joyful Member

This pisses me off. Let's just ignore help for Autism or Epilepsy, you know the condition that caused the seizure that led to your child's death?!

Yeah, let's ignore that and worry about hh cleaners that cause him an illness that lasted a week when he was freaking 2 years old and had NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH HIS DEATH!
  22. Skeptic1337 Member

I think the Travoltas should be encouraged to fight the cleaning companies.

I can see it now Cleananon is the next CoS venture.

Those evil cleaners almost as bad as big pharma!

You just can't make this shit up.
  23. TheBitch Member

fix't
  24. Yoni Alter Member

Maybe a good educational campaign will stop all those kids from huffing Windex.

Or start doing it. Either one.
  25. Top Grunge Member

you know i did hear how the psychiatrists invented cleaning products.
  26. Vir Member

I still think this is too dumb to be true, but if it turns out to be true we should have a global in may or june where we clean the fuck out of the protest area - polish the street signs, wax the trashcans. I mean, it's not very on-target, but it exposes Scientology idiocy about radiation and chemicals, something which is easier for people to agree on than the more complex issue of psychiatry.

We might even do the cleaning in faux RPF uniforms.

Then add sign:

Free brain wash!
    2hz7ghu.jpg
  27. onewhogets Member

Going after the cleaning industry will never be able to remove the dirt from JT's hands.

Where are the LRFucktards instructions on how to clean? He was very specific about it, I just don't know where to find it at the moment. They may be lulzy.
  28. Vir Member

Look at the Estates Project Force training materials, if they're out there. Sea Org start by cleaning themselves, the building and the dishes in the LRH way in the Estates Project Force. It's a bit similar to the Decks Project Force, and not as bad as the Rehabilitation Project Force.

LRH was a failure as a ship captain in the US Navy, but he was actually a pretty good training officer. Teaching people to clean their rooms is the only part of LRH tech I might have some minor confidence in based on his background, but even here they seem to fail: They let the Sea Org berthing stay squalid and fungus-infected if the building inspectors don't keep watch.

Important LRH rule: No scents!

Really, if you want to reach out to the RPF, the smell of soap, perfume or food might be one way to do it. LOL psyops.
  29. TheBitch Member

I saw them once.. instructions on how to properly wash a car and to mop a floor. Some really seriously OCD kind of rules about properly cleaning yourself and the environment... always with dish soap or something liek. He specified not only cleaning solutions to be used, but how to "properly" mop a floor. At the time it made me wonder just how lacking in normal life skills training the average $cilontololligist really was.
  30. onewhogets Member

Well once you take away someone's ability to think for themselves, you then have to tell them how to wipe their own asses. Something that you and I take for granted or refer to as common sense.
  31. Yoni Alter Member

I hope they at least make some hilarious 10 minute educational videos for Rifftrax to spoof.
  32. blah Member

Anonymous domestic chemical car wash?
  33. IComeInPeace Member

WTF cleaning agents are this cult WASHing his BRAIN with?
  34. Re: Travolta Reportedly to Establish Jett Foundation to "Fight Domestic Chemicals"

It sux this poor kid had to die. It's sad they believed in scientology psycho-babble with all the advancements in treating what many believe was autism. I believe the Travolta's have been misled by Scientology and in denial about his condition from the beginning. Cleaning chemicals in a home with children? Good thing that there haven't been cleaning chemicals in too many other homes all these years or this kawasaki thing would be an epidemic of unspeakable proprtions. Scientology? Autism does indeed exist with both mental and physical symptons. 1 in 76 children in my state are born with it and treated properly. Set up a foundation for autistic children, help this real cause. Wake Up!
  35. an0nmoose Member

So, what i'm wondering is which "God" he was "praying" to.
  36. Yoni Alter Member

DONATE
    Change.org - The Autistic Self-Advocacy Network: Jett Travolta Memorial Fund

NOT TRAVOLTA APPROVED
  37. Kilia Member

I have a funny feeling he was falling back on his Catholic background with this.
  38. CantPickaName Member

is he against 2 stroke oil?

That keeps some Kawasakis from seizing ya know
  39. Forseti Member

$cilons will use anything to try to take the attention off of them. Travolta will try to get as much publicity as possible for his new foundation so that people will think less about the fact his son had Autism. At least Travolta is consistent with Scilon-ops