Customize

Travolta Reportedly to Establish Jett Foundation to "Fight Domestic Chemicals"

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by TheBitch, Jan 7, 2009.

1. WTF Member

Re: Travolta Reportedly to Establish Jett Foundation to "Fight Domestic Chemicals"

I wonder if he has considered the chemicals spewing out of the back of that dinosaur that he flies, warming up the planet and all...

Picture2-9.png

There is an OT level a few above his called "Orders of Magnitude".

Can you say "overts on at least 5 dynamics"? Sure, I knew you could.
  2. Forseti Member

Re: Travolta Reportedly to Establish Jett Foundation to "Fight Domestic Chemicals"

Good point, but the $cilons probably blame "Thetans" for global warming too :-P
  3. JFawkeson Member

That's the feeling I get as well.
  4. exOT8Michael Member

To anyone who wants to make biggo big bucks may I suggest making new video games for XBox,PS3 and Wii

The cleaning fluids MUST BE DESTROYEDED!

Grand Theft Clorox
    Mario SpongeBrothers
    Halo-Swiffer Edition
    PledgeCraft

Come up with sum more??

LOL
  5. Vir Member

A visual novel about being a cleaner at a haunted hotel. Jack Parsons is haunting it. Suddenly Hubbard too.
  6. Skeptic1337 Member

Can you pass over some of what you're smoking.
  7. Sefus Member

STOP HUFFING TEH CARPET CLEENER!! YOU GETS TEH KAWASAKI!!
  8. TheBitch Member

Hard not to huff carpet cleaner when your parents are in denial about your tendency to fall down face first in the shag rug.
  9. Vir Member

Hey, it's not that hard to make your own visual novel. Just need a tl;dr script and some backgrounds and sprites:

Home Page - Ren'Py Visual Novel Engine

We could even make an adult themed one and sell it at Comiket

I'm not smoking anything, just huffing carpet cleaner and popping pinks and greys. (Joke)
  10. Skeptic1337 Member

You should trade in your parents. But your post explains a lot.
  11. Re: Travolta Reportedly to Establish Jett Foundation to "Fight Domestic Chemicals"

No shit, How does he still back up these pricks who essentially had him ignore this kids actual medical needs. He went out of his way to point at some other cause. He seems like a bright guy, is it the trance or what?
  12. CamJam Member

My thoughts as well.

I've been very upset about Jett's death but now finding out that John may create this a "Fight domestic Chemicals" foundation angers me. I'm a mother of a 5 yr old twin boy that regressed gradually into autism around 34 months old, and on Aug 13 2007, shortly after they turned 4 years old to hear the doctor admit our son has Autism. It TICKS ME OFF! The rounds of BS we get with Insurance, they've denied him therapy- instead only want to put our non-aggressive son on Ritalin as a solution while shoving us off onto the public education school system that runs on a shoe string budget and can only provide so much help. A family struggling to keep a roof over their heads that can't afford a lawyer to fight Kaiser nor can pay for private therapy. And he wants to start a foundation for KAWASKI DISEASE?!

I was so sad to read / hear of Jett's death. Our son now "toe walks" 95% of the time just like Jett did (as shown in the one picture shown with his mom at age 15 years old) . What I have learned from this tragedy is that my son CAN develop seizures (yea our dr's never told us that either) at any time. Crap as if Autism isn't bad enough.. now the possibility of seizures.

Also to read that some time ago John apparently was HURT that people thought his son was Autistic. Give me a break! I am HURT to find out HIS creepy religion would deem my son as a degraded being and not even recognize Autism as being a true condition.

I am just so upset IF this is true about this foundation. Crap, why doesn't he have the VACCINES cleaned up? You know like the 35 vaccines my twins received by the time they reached 4 years old! It's crazy! Now they don't need another vaccine shoved down their throats until they are 11 years old! My 20 year old daughter only received 9 vaccines by the time she reached 5 years old. I'm not saying that vaccines may have done this to our son, but the crap they put in those and the amount you are now MANDATED to give them in such a short time now - one has got to realize that MAYBE Vaccines are NOT one size fits all.
    I'm so sorry for the ranting.. **peace**

Thank you for your forum. It has been very helpful and informative.
  13. rof Member

Welcome, sincerely.

I just want everyone to remember that the whole Anti-Chemical Foundation thing was completely made up by the China Daily.
  14. TheBitch Member

Oh I dunno. If you're finally beat down enough by too many story changes in the msm, you might try floating your trial balloons behind...

[IMG]

Tommy Davis: "You think they'll buy it?"

David Miscabbage: "Well if the chinks will buy it, then we know it'll fly."
  15. rof Member

You think the Chinese are a focus group? Are you out of your mind?
  16. CantPickaName Member

Im never stoppin munchin carpet
  17. Your Mom Member

Y HELLO thar!
  18. eddieVroom Member

I've always wanted to do a rolling barbeque through Gold for the RPFers...

BACON!
  19. eddieVroom Member

20. eddieVroom Member

Super Lever Bros.
    Balls of Brasso
    Downy Kong
    Stargate Steemer
    Robotron 2084 Snuggles Edition with Rondroid Bonus Pack
  21. FreakE420 Member

John_Travolta_i_flop_94103o.jpg
  22. dan Halen Member

Hey guys just a thought, when would jett ever be around hh cleaning products? John and Kelly have enough money to hire an army of staff to clean up all there homes/planes/cars. it really makes no sense that a child has to die because of nonsense like this.
  23. abattoir13 Member

That is a rather good nugget of truth there Dan. awww man J.T is going to kill my comet and bleach induced buzz...
  24. eddieVroom Member

To the tune of The Bridge Over River kwai song:

Comet - it makes your teeth turn green
    Comet - it smells like gasoline
    Comet - it makes you vomit
    So get some comet and vomit today...
  25. Re: Travolta Reportedly to Establish Jett Foundation to "Fight Domestic Chemicals"

What is he going to call it?

The CCAPS ? The Citizens Commission Against Pine Sol?
  26. basil Member

I've just been reading the leaked Purification Rundown documents. I've just started on the 'cleaning the purif delivery spaces' PDF.

We have listed in that document for cleaning purposes:
    - fragrance free soap such as "Rugged Red"
    - pure ammonia in a bucket of water to remove smells
    - Clean metal surfaces with "Swipe"
    - Rubbing Alcohol is a good disinfectant
    - Alcohol (not denatured) will kill mildew
    - Use Lime-a-way on tiles.

Hmmm... do I see an issue here?
  27. zebrafaced Member

My father sings that around the house.

I clean, a lot. I'm around chemicals measured in gallons upon gallons. And I haven't died of any seizures. NEXT EXCUSE PLZ.
  28. exOT8Michael Member

We have intel reports that the "Scrubbing Bubbles" are planning to wear masks and protest all JT's bathrooms. DM may also get a horde of scrubbing bubbles in anon disguises infiltrating his champagne.

Stay tuned (and clean).
  29. FreakE420 Member

dow.jpg
  30. 13Heathens Member

Maybe it's part of a new COS angle?

Don't use those nasty chemical! Become and OT, and you can use your powers to have cause over the filth and germs in your home!
  31. bAnon Member

...it's like so weird...I mean like....you've been like so trolled...I mean like...

bart-travolta.jpg
  32. azonymous Member

Don't they have soooper powarz so they can just lazer the dirt off with their eyeballs.

Any leftovers, you can just yell at to leave... That actually could be useful hmmmm
  33. Re: Travolta Reportedly to Establish Jett Foundation to "Fight Domestic Chemicals"

You guys know why they're picking the Kawasaki Syndrome, right?

John Q Public will hear "He wasn't autistic. He had Kawasaki Syndrome," and go "OHHH SO THAT'S WHAT KILLED HIM. I AM SATISFIED WITH THAT ANSWER."

The few who would go "WTF??" would be doctors, people who had Kawasaki, or people who know someone with Kawasaki. Fewer would go on to research it.

All they want is to give an answer, not it be the correct answer.
  34. azonymous Member

Absolutely, move along now, there's no story here...

We/I can't let this die, they fd up on things before the lawyers and the media management people got there, stuff got out that they wanted "suppressed".

Some dots that could be connected, that might be useful...what's wonderful, is we just want the truth, they're the ones pulling the bs, they need to learn some better tricks...
  35. fitch2000 Member

BUT surely everyone knows what it is. Kelly Preston said when Jett was being treated for it, ALL OF THE KIDS IN THE ICU HAD KAWASAKI SYNDROME, remember? And she did a survey of the parents in the ICU and DISCOVERED THAT WOW, THEY HAD ALL BEEN EXPOSED TO CLEANERS!!! trufax
  36. subgenius Member

Great scientific study, right? Like you could find anyone with any disease that hadn't been around cleaners.
    So that proves cleaners cause everything.
  37. basil Member

I expect they'd all been exposed to ham, McDonalds meals, trees, games consoles, school buses and telephones.

... so why isn't one of those the culprit?
  38. anonymous1312 Member

I wonder if this puts Proctor and Gamble on scientology's shit list along with the psychs? No matter it's just another source of income for us OSA. :-D
  39. Anon Char Member

Never use full strength, thats why you dilute with some water.

CPC04307.jpg

Its a cleaner, and its Fabulous! *In spanish*
  40. Tenebrous Member

It's no more or less pathetic than the people that think their child's inoculation caused autism.

That said,

ROW ROW IT'S OXY POWAH!