Customize

Travolta Reportedly to Establish Jett Foundation to "Fight Domestic Chemicals"

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by TheBitch, Jan 7, 2009.

1. mefree Member

Re: Travolta Reportedly to Establish Jett Foundation to "Fight Domestic Chemicals"

and their mothers:eek!
  2. Re: Travolta Reportedly to Establish Jett Foundation to "Fight Domestic Chemicals"

Sure, he has to blame someone (else).
  3. Mutante Member

Re: Travolta Reportedly to Establish Jett Foundation to "Fight Domestic Chemicals"

John Travolta is a living lesson in cowardice.
  4. exOT8Michael Member

....and most likely gullible naivete to a degree that is shameful.
  5. subgenius Member

You've been there michael.
    I was gonna ask the rhetorical question: "If you have been brainwashed would you know it?"
    But I noticed who posted that, and since you're here I'd like your thoughts on getting brainwashed and not knowing it, and the mechanism of how you snap out of it.
    You know that during a large part of your involvement you had no idea you were brainwashed even though you were. And then something happened to break the trance. And it is a hypnotic trance.
    You may want to start a seperate thread to tell us (me) about that specific issue.
    I raise this because free will (gullible naivete) conflicts to a great degree qualitatively with brainwashing. You may or may not have to be "gullible" to get brainwashed in the first place (unless, like POWs its coerced), but after a point free will is a thing in the distance.
    For better and worse, society hasn't caught up with the difference, especially legally, so the Travolta's, I believe, should be held legally responsible, even though they're living in delusion.
  6. Jeff Jacobsen Member

Yes, it's well established fact that Oxi Clean is the leading cause of seizures. And that Shamwow stuff looks pretty suspicious too.
  7. exOT8Michael Member

If you make a thread I will post in it, and hopefully other exes will too.
  8. subgenius Member

In case that isn't rhetorical, its because those facts didn't support the conclusion she already had and thus never entered her mind.
    1. Thinking is the hardest work of all, that's why so few of us engage in it.
    2. A conclusion is where we got tired of thinking.
    3. We see and hear what we expect to see and hear.
  9. exOT8Michael Member

Oh sh** Scientology just declared the scrubbing bubbles a Suppressive Group!!

bjp86mgju5ziczm04l0kk4.gif

The world of clean showers will never be the same again!!
  10. Pacifist Member

That'd be a laugh. That Shamwow guy is already fighting Scientology.
  11. subgenius Member

inb4: isn't he an ex-$cio?
  12. onewhogets Member

^^^This for thread
  13. subgenius Member

Working title: "How Does One Snap Out of Brainwashing?"....working on something catchier...."Brainwashing vs. Free-Will: The Meta Issue"????....don't hold your breath,....I'll let you know when its posted.....
    hear me now and think about it later....discuss amongst yourselves.......
    be well, and cheers (btw, your art is awesome)
  14. subgenius Member

I think its a question that would stop $cilons, or any cultie in their tracks.
  15. Vir Member

I guess the topic would be "how did you snap out of the mind control".

I think for most people it's a gradual process working up to a time where you finally decide that the abuse and lies aren't worth it anymore.

Each person has a different story, but many have common elements, such as the tech not working as promised, management making stupid decisions, ....

See the personal and fair game forum.
  16. subgenius Member