Customize

Travolta STILL a Scientologist

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by BusterFriendly, Jul 27, 2009.

1. Re: Travolta STILL a Scientologist

She could do worse:Disney Warns LAPD about Obsessed Miley Fan | TMZ.com
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Travolta STILL a Scientologist

A user over in the fark thread has suggested an idea that I can't get out of my head.

"We could all collectively fark the CoS if we sincerely told Travolta that we do not care what information they have on him. NO matter what it is, he will be unchanged in our eyes because we simply will take his word over theirs. It would be worth eroding the power of that cult and little fark-you to sleazy blackmailers in general."

I had two ideas banging around in my head over this.

1: Start some sort of website that he may eventually see.

2. Some sort of email or twitter campaign. A site sounds better to me.

Thoughts?
  3. Anonymous Member

Denzel Washington (Not a $cilon) is being John's buddy. It is cool that somebody outside of the Scientology spiderweb is there for John.

"Needless to say, he's struggling," said Denzel, who spoke to a tearful John a few weeks ago. "More than talking to him, I listened to him for about two or three hours. It's going to take time.

"What can you say but just be there as a friend? He's such a sweet person. Our prayers are with John and his family."

Denzel has all the trappings of success: an Oscar, $20million salary, the right to approve directors, and a string of hit movies.Yet healing his friend's grief is a long process that only friends and family can help him with.

Both stars are married men in their fifties with strong family ties and deeply-held beliefs. Travolta is one of America's most prominent Scientologists. Denzel is the son of a Pentecostal minister, who says he's currently reading a chapter of the Bible every morning to remind himself of the importance of faith.
  4. mnql1 Member

Rick Ross reinforced this point in connection with John Travolta in a radio interview (duration 18:15) that took place on July 28, 2009. Mimi Rogers is also mentioned.

RICK ROSS
    SCIENTOLOGY EXPERT DESCRIBES HOW THE CHURCH RECRUITS AND CONTROLS ITS MEMBERS
    Overnight America - RICK ROSS

(Found on A.R.S.)
  5. Olrik Member

Listening now, thanks. There's a big problem with celebrities: When everything goes OK, well, it's fine, but if something goes wrong... the noise is just as loud and all the PR you built on the celeb can disappear in the minute. PR is something very delicate, precisely because it's based on moods, emotions, etc. It can change very rapidly.

lol again.
  6. exOT8Michael Member

Maybe some other kinds of risky data such as on finances, taxes or other crimes. They have it all.
  7. Anon1720 Member

Perhaps they only way John Tres Voltas can quit the cult (if he even wants to) is to pre-empt the fair game strike and come clean himself? I don't see this ever happening but if whats in the files isn't too bad it can be done.
  8. xerobebop Member

9. wilson4268 Member

It is a lot more damaging to the church that JT stays in. The axis has shifted, and they know it.

When we (vermont anons) finally get our shit together, the whole Jett/JT thing will be top priority for our little entheta flood.