Customize

Travolta visits Argentina to buy land

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by Anonymous, Apr 24, 2009.

1. auchraw Member

Re: Travolta visits Argentina to buy land

This really boring troll is really boring.
  2. auchraw Member

To continue...

As a major donor to the scientology system (in the case of JT) and as the cogs in the SS machinery (in the case of SS staff), for a start and in no particular order, they contribute to both specific and general crimes on the part of the cult: abusing critics, killing pet animals, child abuse, child neglect, practicing medicine without a licence, making fraudulent claims about what scientology and its tech achieves (not can achieve but does achieve), brain-washing its parishioners, ripping them off financially, driving them into debt, bankruptcy, divorce and suicide, slavery, illegal imprisonment, lying, threatening behavior, breaking up families, infiltrating government agencies, and a surprising number of unexplained deaths among people who have fallen out with the dictators who run the system, including several of their closest relatives.

Without the staff toiling away in their orgs (my heart bleeds for them, it really does!) none of this would be possible. They haul in the suckers, the raw meat, ready for the pot.

By his membership of the new SS, by his financial contributions, by his good publicity for them as a kind of reliable honest kind of guy, AC/DC but isn't everyone? John Travolta contributes to all these crimes. If he is not aware of them he is either dishonest, lazy, brain-washed, intellectually challenged, or superbly credulous. If he is aware of them and continues to support the SS he is as evil as DM.

If this troll wants dox, Google is his friend.
  3. anonymous1312 Member

Religions speak to fairly common desires in humans such as: desire for "answers"; need for comfort; need to feel "part of something"; need to have "purpose"; desire to address personal insecurities etc.

There are always people ready to succumb to organisations such as the one calling itself the church of scientology and unless they are fore warned of the dangers they will. I've spoken with several people who were seriously looking in to it, two having recently being diagnosed with terminal illnesses which made them particularly prone to it and the others having more run of the mill insecurities about their self worth etc. Without education these people would have quickly fallen for the cult and there are many others who would do the same.

We're short on education with respect to the dangers of the organisation calling itself the church of scientology in Argentina so the population at large are at a higher risk than those where we have a strong presence.

That aside, Travolta may not be A list BUT he still has money and can still open doors. Whether he's just looking for another retreat or on a mission is uncertain but either way Argentina is fairly virgin territory for the cult presenting many opportunities for them to ply their wares. It would be great if some local anons started inoculation; it doesn't take many anonymous to start it going particulary among the younger generations.
  4. anonymous1312 Member

Religions speak to fairly common desires in humans such as: desire for "answers"; need for comfort; need to feel "part of something"; need to have "purpose"; desire to address personal insecurities etc.

There are always people ready to succumb to organisations such as the one calling itself the church of scientology and unless they are fore warned of the dangers they will. I've spoken with several people who were seriously looking in to it, two having recently being diagnosed with terminal illnesses which made them particularly prone to it and the others having more run of the mill insecurities about their self worth etc. Without education these people would have quickly fallen for the cult and there are many others who would do the same.

We're short on education with respect to the dangers of the organisation calling itself the church of scientology in Argentina so the population at large are at a higher risk than those where we have a strong presence.

That aside, Travolta may not be A list BUT he still has money and can still open doors. Whether he's just looking for another retreat or on a mission is uncertain but either way Argentina is fairly virgin territory for the cult presenting many opportunities for them to ply their wares. It would be great if some local anons started inoculation; it doesn't take many anonymous to start it going particulary among the younger generations.

Lastly, regardless of JT motives for being in Argentina a few months back, there is much to be gained from allowing, encouraging even, the controversy of his membership in the organisation calling itself the church of scientology to follow him. If nothing else it provides a useful hook to discuss it and goes a long way to negating the celebrity pull of the organisation.
  5. Anon1260 Member

No it's not.

Judging a person's character by the colour of their skin may be irrational.

Judging a person's beliefs by their beliefs is not.
  6. Anonymous Member

I told you that troll T is a scientologist. I was one once so I know the belief system and the irrational arguments that stem from "being briefed" by scio staff members. Tenebrous is just spewing the same crap. It comes across loud and clear.

In all my years, I've never encountered anyone outside of scientology who used the same arguments. Scios think that the arguments they put forth are reasonable and understandable by the general public. They are not. Those arguments either "make ones brain creak" (because they don't make sense and someone tries to make sense out of it) or cause others to reject the person as a weirdo.
  7. Skeptic1337 Member

Actually you have this kinda right.

I once saw a black man mug a person = all black people are criminals. Is irrational thought.

I once read a catholic priest was a huge pedo = all catholic priests are pedos. [STRIKE]Is truth in it's purest form[/STRIKE] Might be irrational thought.

David Miscavage beats his staff with his 3 inch pecker and platform shoes = all scientologists are evil fuckers....

The ology has nothing to do with the character of the person. We can all agree that the ology is rubbish and a mind control mechanism created by a bad science fiction author but beyond knowing that those who fall into this cult are probably very suggestible you don't actually know if they are bad people. You have to judge them by their actions.
  8. Anonymous Member

Which often are identical to what the tech - or the ethics officer or pressure through statistics or whatever it is in each case - tells them to do. Judging the tech isn't too difficult imho. But of course each person is different.
  9. Anonymous Member

I wish you naive people would "get" the difference between staff of the Church of Scientology and members/customers of the Church of Scientology. CoS conveniently will let you lump them all together, yet they are not.

The customers are the "marks" of the con man.

The staff are the minions of the con man, performing elements of the con on his orders.

(Con man = L. Ron Hubbard earlier and David Miscavige now)

The minion (staff member of CoS) has no choice but to perform frauds against the customers, because they are ordered to do so, berated if they do not, punished if they refuse, etc. They "become" con men themselves. (To wit: The trial in France is not just against the organizations, but against the individual con men within the organization.)

When one is "fighting Scientology", one is really fighting the con man (David Miscavige) and all his minions as they perform human rights abuses and fraudulent and unconscionable actions against the "customers" and against their fellow staff.

When a member/customer acts on behalf of the organization by becoming an active FSM (Field Staff Member) and actively solicits new marks to pay for services and "become one of them"... he, too, has become a con man and is part of the problem.

Why does anyone protest Scientology? Because they want to help stop the frauds against the members/customers (including all potential customers) and to stop the abuses against the staff members who are being changed through brutal tactics from being "good folks who want to help others" into "ruthless conmen" themselves.

Back to "you don't actually know if they are bad people"... it depends on the position they take within the heirarchies of Scientology. Are they simply a customer (a victim) or are they supporting the organization (a perpetrator). By those actions alone you can select whether they are a good guy or a bad guy.

Travolta and any celeb who talks well of Scientology and encourages people to join or get involved is acting for the bad guys and has become a bad guy himself.

Is Travolta a good guy in reality? Sure, that too. He was conned by the organization and their obsequious behaviors towards celebrities. But being the "mark" (victim) ends when you cross that line and promote the abuser.
  10. **zero** Member

I am still under the impression that Travolta will be one of the good guys once he leaves. He will instantaneously become benevolent, and as long as he calls himself a scientologist he will be unable to do any good to anything. Afterall, the organization is bad, so the people must be bad, amirite?
  11. Anonymous Member

Of course hardly any person is only good or only bad. But there are some very bad elements in the tech by most standards for moral. If you follow those then that's bad. Being a Scientologist means following the tech. But when you meet a Scientologist who you don't know you cannot assume that he does everything the tech says or would do so if he were asked to. So judging by actions is the correct way to go.
  12. Tenebrous Member

Your assumption is so off the mark as to be laughable. It's rather telling that you call me OSA for saying that it's wrong to treat people poorly based solely on their spiritual beliefs.

It's both hateful and irrational to revile someone (not to mention attempting to spread such fears) based solely on their spiritual beliefs. If John Travolta has committed any crimes then so be it, spread the word. But suggesting that the whole of argentina should be put on red alert because the man might by a house there? Please.
  13. Skeptic1337 Member

I actually don't disagree that people who monetarily support the ufo cult be called out and made fun off and what ever.

All for it, I just don't think they are bad people.

Can you handle that little bit of dissonance? That I think the UFO cult what it's based on, dianetics and scientology, are bad shit and the man/people who thought it up knew exactly what they were doing.

That this abortion of mind control/ behavior modification was allowed to become an ology and even recognized religion in first world countries is fucked up.

That doesn't mean I think all those involved are inherently bad. My guess is most of the celebs have never seen the ugly side of scientology. Why would they, they have cash.

So stop demonizing your perceived enemies, make fun of them, find a way to keep their names up in lights as examples of being suckers and maybe one day they pull a beghe and become the next best thing.

I wish you short sighted idiots who can't get out of your own way would realize that if you're trying to "save" people you're delusional, if you think you can shut them down, you are again delusional.

This has always been an information war where we count our victories with every bit of information that is not silenced and proves our point (good or bad). Sure you can make believe you are going to save some willing culties but I can call you an idiot with delusions of grandeur.
  14. Tenebrous Member

My OSA brother is wise. Listen to his words and know the peace of mind that only Hubbard can truly bring.
  15. Herro Member

Way to entirely miss the point.