Customize

Travoltas: New Baby On the Way

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by thewritegoddess, May 18, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Travoltas: New Baby On the Way

Take a deep breath. You need to listen to something nice and relaxing, like this:

YouTube - Anal Cunt - I Lit Your Baby On Fire Lyrical Slideshow
  2. Anonymous Member

Twin boys?

Star Magazine | News | It's Twin Boys For Travoltas!

3. RightOn Member

quote from the article:
    '"Both she and John are absolutely over the moon"

no argument there
  4. Anonymous Member

HuffingtonPost Comments section lousy with "I'm not a scientologist, but..." posts.

OTOH, many huffoposters trolling sci comments mercilessly, lol.

John Travolta & Kelly Preston Having TWINS?
  5. Anon Char Member

YOU HAVE A BABY WITH NO SEX

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED!!
  6. XenuPhobic Member

LOL Ignorance.

(Reading the comments this "Super User" Tequila Mockingbird is one self-assured idiot. I almost want to sign up to HuffPo and shut her the f up. Almost.)
  7. Sponge Member

So is this now a twin engined jett? <groan>

What are they going to call them? Analytical and Reactive?
  8. JohnnyRUClear Member

LEAVE THE TURKEY BASTER ALONE
  9. Anonymous Member

so then which gets to be jett? does his thetan get split in two?

but srsly, what is the cult's policy or view on in vitro fertilization?
  10. RightOn Member

I hope it at least bought her dinner first
  11. One0fMany Member

What...touch assist didn't work? :O Say it isn't so!!!

So much for her OT Superpowerz I guess....
  12. AIN Member

this might sound a bit tin foil-ish but given the death of his son on top of his dogs getting run over (Icing on the cake if you ask me), I HIGHLY doubt he sired any child this year. Given the amount of stress in his life, I would not be shocked if he couldn't get it up.
    So if I may throw this out, anyone think this might be bullshit? Because it strikes me as too story book, he lost his son and then his dogs but now his wife is magically going to have another kid!

Second, read the wording closely, for all we know, he is adopting a haiti kid and/or getting a new dog. Hence, I call BS on a new baby and instead say he is pulling a Jolie and getting a new brown baby.
  13. JohnnyRUClear Member

Maybe you're reading too closely. It says Kelly is "due this fall" to deliver twins, and mentions in vitro fertilization.

What exactly are you reading?
  14. Anonymous Member

Thewritegodess, in case you're still around. You're right, this place is juvenile and immature and can be vicious. But that's the culture of this group. I can understand your frustration, but at the same time, I think you had a very misinformed view of what this group is about. I'm not saying whether it's good or bad, but right now you're kind of comming off as the tourist who gets indignant when other countries don't have the same culture they're used to.
  15. One0fMany Member

I was thinking something along the same lines.

And yes, while this is indeed speculation, it's worth noting that the article in question relies solely on the word of $cilons (which in and of itself is hearsay).

Guess I'll go make me a tinfoil hat while I watch for the possible miscarriage announcement.
  16. Hicks Member

Yeeeep.
  17. Anonymous Member

vis a vis the other thread, I was wondering how I could respond to that post in manner that would be both respectful and appropriate and yet taking more responsibility as a forum member yadda yadda

thx for the guideline Hicks, now I know a good response is 'yeeep'. I'll put that in my arsenal ;)
  18. Hicks Member

My pleasure :)
  19. JustSomeWoman Member

The Anon movement is not about hoping that bad things happen to basically good people.

Stick you deranged head into your toilet, and tap the flush lever.

You should apologize for your thoughtless thoughtlessness thoughtlessly tossed out on WWP.
  20. Sponge Member

John Travolta and Kelly Preston: 'We're NOT expecting twins' | Mail Online

What next?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtAGwqibKHc[/ame]
  21. Anonymous Member

Listen to this nice, relaxing song to hear my response. This was my moment of Zen for the day, and I hope it is for you.

YouTube - Anal Cunt - You're Pregnant, So I Kicked You In The Stomach
  22. xenubarb Member

...and in other news...

It should be noted that this study only involved 111 women.
    IVF, Fertility Drugs Might Boost Autism Risk - MedicineNet - Health and Medical Information Produced by Doctors
  23. Anonymous Member

Which Actress Is a Junkie?

. "This couple is expecting. No secret there. What is a secret, however, is what was happening behind closed doors before the baby was announced.

Things had been rocky in this couple's marriage for the past few years. The more she pushed her agenda on him, the more unhappy he became. After a particularly rough patch, Husband decided that he was going to do three things: get out of the marriage; tell the truth about what had been going on for the past few years; and come out of the closet.

Wife was desperate to keep any of those three things from happening. She decided to do something quite devious and drastic. The couple had stored up some fertilized eggs earlier in their marriage. (You didn't think they conceived naturally, did you?) So she went behind his back and had some of the remaining fertilized eggs implanted, hoping that one would take. It did.

To say that the husband was shocked and absolutely furious with her for doing this behind his back would be an understatement. He does not want this baby. His plan right now is that, if she loses the baby, he will wait a couple of months and then bolt so he doesn't look like the bad guy. However, if the baby is born, he knows that his primary role will be that of playing the proud and happy father. After all, he is an actor. So until the baby issue is resolved… back in the closet he goes." [Blind Gossip]
  24. failboat Member

^^^ extremely juicy comments if u click thru to the Blind Gossip article.
  25. WileyCoyote Member

Nah. Don't blame a fetus.

My hope is that its perfectly healthy, thanks to Science and not Scientology, and then a nice lady from the government visits, dislikes what she sees at the Revolta/Preston Household, then gets a court order and takes the baby away FOREVER, giving it to a nice, sane, normal family somewhere else.
  26. WileyCoyote Member

Well, come on. It's not like you actually expect Revolta to have sex with a Vagina, do you? Geez. He'd be terrified.
  27. Anonymous Member

Good point. You're right.

I hope it comes out just like you instead.
  28. AIN Member

as I thought, in vitro done behind his back.
  29. Anonymous Member

Say Revolta some more. Maybe it will become funny and clever.
  30. Anonymous Member

Day will come...
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=At9Ujm7RqU8&feature=PlayList&p=6691A7D140F9A209&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=4]YouTube - 10 Craziest Child Preachers[/ame]
  31. kissyfur Member

32. RightOn Member

^^^
    what's up with the silly pilot outfits he always wears? what a dork
  33. Anonymous Member

Yea, let's give JT the respect he deserves.
  34. Anonymous Member

HEY! Those are his &quot;official&quot; HOMO Novice outfits and are as serious as any ultra military outfit out there in the world!!!!

He earned that uniform with hours &amp; hours of sweaty palms on many cans!!!

Cans like these for the most part!
    gay-men-in-leather-chaps.jpg
  35. Anonymous Member

It's HER baby! I'm alertin Gawker nao!
  36. Anonymous Member

The Travolta's have been busy on their whirlwind goodwill tour:

Kelly Preston Debuts Baby Bump In South Africa (PHOTOS)

Moar lulz in comments section:
    Lol, it is "extremely likely", but not for sure.
  37. Re: Travoltas: New Baby On the Way

Dear Esteemed Thread,

153o6xx.jpg.gif

Love,
    The Mod Staff
  38. Re: Travoltas: New Baby On the Way

The truth is that I personally have always liked both John Travolta and Kelly Preston as actors and as people. The loss of their beloved son Jett would be devastating to any parent, no matter what their 'religion'...we are all human...even when we may not act like it sometimes...I felt for them both for the loss of their son last year and wish them both well. A baby is always a blessing, and even if I may not agree with the tactics used against people by OSA from the CofS...I think this is a couple to have good will towards...as they seem to always live their lives with good will towards others. I don't think the protest is about them??? Am I right? They are NOT the enemy!...Let's not forget who IS...and why we protest!:cool:
  39. tippytoe Member