Customize

Troll Ken Moxon

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by Anonymous, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Re: Troll Ken Moxon

When we're done with him, I would love for Moxon to be utterly broken, with no spirit, or thought. I want his mind to become a terrifying maze, with each turn leading down a path he doesn't want to go down. Seriously, lets drive this motherfucker catatonic.
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Troll Ken Moxon

I want to raid Moxon so hard that even Hal Turner and Tom Green would feel sorry for him.
  3. dirk nimrod Member

Where the fuck were you faggots six months ago!?!
  4. Anonynamefag Member

I support this thread. Whatever we do to Moxon is NOTHING compared to what he wants done to us. If Moxon had his way, we'd all be on the receiving end of an Operation Freakout-esque operation.

Raid Moxon. Let's raid him so hard that there will be a memorial to him in Gold Base.
  5. avatar2008 Member

We were worried about being bigots and attacking individual's beliefs.
    That of course went out the door the moment they're proving they're not going to return the favor.
  6. Anonymous Member

270915351_bc8e626c68.jpg

Someone set up an IRC. My raid button is itching.
  7. Anonynamefag Member

8. DeadFace Member

I wanna get Helena "The Kobra" Kobrin all riled up as well. From old news, these two lawyers used to get payed Jack and Shit (Moxxon probably embroidered his initials on his shirt himself). The vids of Korbin raiding Lerma's home, the old vid footage of her losing her gaskets in other places...

I would recomend being careful at times mentioning his daughter AT PROTESTS as he is a SLIMEY lawyer, and will use that to sway the court in any and all restraining orders, and win in those cases. Online and like-wise shit is fairly safe, but on vid to his face is sketchy for legal reasons (blood relative/distess etc)...

You got BIG BALLS OF STEEL and don't care what happens to ya, then go for it. Just be prepared.
  9. Re: Troll Ken Moxon

C&D letter for one mr moxon

Edit away kids, we need the names of more law firms they have used:

10. Anonymous Member

This will be epic...
  11. Vercingetorix Member

I really need to stop drinking so much cheap beer.

I nearly set-up a dummy email account, uploaded the email addresses of nearly 300 Nigerian scammers and sent them Moxon's contact info.

*whew*

srsly, I damn near did it.

I sure hope no one else does it. After all, that would be something of an annoyance to Mr Moxon, to get hundreds of emails, letters, faxes and phone calls fron Nigerian scammers over the next few weeks.

Thank Raptor Jesus that I stopped myself.
  12. Anonymous Member

srsly guise, DON'T sign Moxon's email addy up for Phyciatry newsletters and mailers....

I know I didn't just subscribe him to some APA newsletters...
  13. Anonymous Member

NOBODY IN THEIR RIGHT MIND SHOULD LOOK INTO SIGNING KEN UP FOR SHIT FROM NEO-NAZIS AND ASSOCIATED SCUM(lol, hi Hal)
  14. basil Member

He looks like the sort of person who's already on most of their mailing lists...
  15. Re: Troll Ken Moxon

DSC_0249.jpg

Gold Base: Home of the Electric Squirrel

Just sayin'.
  16. Anonymous Member

HAHA OH WOW! Now, if we could get a few flash raids directed at him in some fashion...
  17. Re: Troll Ken Moxon

I love this idea, C&D their lawyers, from anon! Might get a laugh out of the less brainwashed ones.
  18. Re: Troll Ken Moxon

C&D email sent
  19. Flynn Member

[SIZE="4"]EPIC[/SIZE]
  20. Re: Troll Ken Moxon

The sign made an appearance at the Celebrity Centre raid on Sunday, where our pal Moxon got a pretty good opportunity to see it from the driveway.

Gold Base's pokemans, they were showed to him.
  21. Anonymous Member

I hope nobody is setting up Ken Moxon profiles with his face pic and contact details on gay personal sites.
  22. Re: Troll Ken Moxon

Oh i really hope that hasnt been done
  23. Anonymous Member

Watch this video of a deposition of Heber Jentzsch by Graham Berry, with Kendrick Moxon behaving like a shithead. Anyone going to a COS deposition (AGP!) should watch this. Note the liberal use of the "comm lag" (30 seconds of silence before answering a question.)

Heber Jentzsch Deposed by Graham Berry - 12/28/93

That said, leave his daughter out of it.
  24. A_nonchalant Member

^^ Agreed. While Ken Moxon is an unrepentant criminal, as evidenced by the Snow White fallout, at the very least we should hold ourselves to a higher standard than taunting him about his dead daughter. Some of these posts really are infraction-bait (and yeah, I can customize offenses, kthxbai).
  25. exOT8Michael Member

NoooooOOOoooo.
    It would cause gays to lose mucho boners.
  26. Anonymous Member

27. Daywatch Member

28. Anonymous Member

So, Roan, when did you become a mod here?
  29. Anonymous Member

Partyvan IRC

Ken Moxon = new target
  30. Fear Not Member

please read

google Ida Camburn
    She lives by Gold.

People are going to do what they are comfortable with.
    Ken Moxon is scum. His daughter did not go down there on her own.
    She was 'helped' by someone at Gold Base. Ken did not go after Gold
    and he knows the truth or just accepted the lie.

Karma is coming.
  31. Anonymous Member

What part of Internet Hate Machine do you not understand?
  32. Anonymoux Member

Anonymous Delivers on Vimeo

I hope when Moxon watches this tape it makes his heart ache for his calculated abandonment of his own daughter, and for the many lives he has ruined. Heaven hath not enough torment for thee. (Marquis de Sade)

AND xo, xo, xo,
    God Bless the Hu88ards!
  33. Anonymoux Member

Why?
    He ditched prison.
    He protects her killers.
    He is one with her killers.
    He should be in jail.
    But we want to be careful of his *feelings*?
    Not me.
    I didn't yell, but I am glad someone else did.
    She died, and it was all good with him.
    He didn't even remove himself.
  34. Re: Troll Ken Moxon

Fixed your post.
  35. myspace_sux Member

sorry, I am confused. "we should hold ourselves to a higher whatever" followed by the amazing "and yeah I can customize offenses" So, again, who is it who determines what standards we work by? *we* or you, who can ban us for what we say?
  36. Anonymoux Member

OK this one time I will go along with this--
    since we completely agree methinks
  37. Anonymoux Member

And you would be...whom?
  38. Ima Nonymous Member

Kendrick sounds sooo much like Shmendrick.
    Check:
    Shmendrik - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    "Shmendrik is an idiotic and clueless mama's boy, a hopelessly poor student at a religious school"
    I'm sure it's not the first time he's heard this.
  39. Anonymuse Member

To be honest, I am somewhat conflicted about using his daughter as troll bait.

The moralfag side of me says that the dead are off-limits, and that trolling Moxon about her would be a low blow that we shouldn't stoop to- especially when we have so many other things to troll with. It is in poor taste, more or less so depending on the presentation, and it is pretty damn low to use the dead to attack the living- especially when it's using a dead woman to attack her own father.

The /b/tard side of me (wtf, I was never a /b/tard in the first place!) says to do it for the lulz. Moxon is an enemy, one of THE big enemies, and thus deserves no slack, no mercy, no kindness... especially not from people he's trying his damnedest to destroy. Reminding him about his daughter at every opportunity is merely the salt to rub in the myriad little cuts Anonymous is dishing out. He fucked with the Internet, and of course as we all know, you do not fuck with the Internet, for it will fuck you back. In the ass, with a rabid porcupine and a few pissed off ferrets.

So... yeah. I think the /b/tard side is slowly winning though.
  40. Anonymous Member

Moxon has no feelings. He smiles when asked about his daughter's death. He uses his professional status to destroy others. He deserves anything that any anon can dish out to him.

How is trolling Moxon with his daughter's death any different than trolling all of the orgs everywhere with the death of Lisa McPherson? To me, it is the same. Suspicious death within the cult.

My vote is to troll Moxon with anything and everything possible at every opportunity that presents itself.