Customize

Troll Ken Moxon

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by Anonymous, Aug 13, 2008.

1. avatar2008 Member

Re: Troll Ken Moxon

Anyone who is complicit with and continues to aid an organisation who was responsible for the death of his own flesh and blood deserves no mercy.

May I remind moralfags that it was Moxon who ordered the intimidation of a Judge via the death of the Judge's pet dog?
  2. Anonymous Member

Moralfags don't have to troll Moxon if they don't want to. No one is asking anyone to do anything that they do not want to do. However, it appears there are a shitload of us that view Moxon as an evil parasite that needs to be destroyed by any means possible.

If you don't agree, then don't do it and stay out of the way of those who wish to ruin Moxon and send him to prison to get ass raped daily. Maybe in prison he will find some remorse for the role he played in covering up his daughter's suspicious and untimely death.
  3. Re: Troll Ken Moxon

Moxon deserves no mercy. He has shown none. A man that can defend and stand by the people who murderd his daughter deserves to have it thrown in his face as often as possible.
  4. Smurf Member

I've was a loyal Moxon minion at one time, and then when I blew the cult, me & my parents became an aggressive target of fair gaming approved & encouraged by Rick Moxon. In fact, he paid a PI to fly to my elderly father's home in Florida, bully him while impersonating a police officer, and tell my father I was being investigated for a murder in California, going so far as to threaten my father with arrest if he told me of the PI's visit. My father not only called me immediately, I faxed him a photo of the PI described by my dad, and he positively identified the PI, a disgraced former LAPD sergeant who quit before the department had the chance to fire his ass. The PI was gutsy because there were several arrest warrants out on him already for impersonating a cop & threatening people.

Thank God for some solid years of post-cult therapy & common sense.. I would have ended the problem a long time ago & we wouldn't be having this discussion right now.

Moxon is a major, evil douchebag & a sociopath. He has no feelings, whatsoever, for the people he harasses, threatens & hurts. To Moxon, his daughter Stacy was nothing more than a disposable piece of property to be used, abused & killed by the cult. He didn't give a rat's ass about his daughters safety & well-being and it showed when he turned his back to her when she wanted to leave Gold, and afterwards, when she was just another dead victim of the cult.

He deserves nothing short of a long, slow, painful, torturous death.
  5. Anonymuse Member

^^^ Kinda hard for the moralfags to argue against that.
  6. Re: Troll Ken Moxon

Under no circumstances should anybody go and do this right now.
  7. Re: Troll Ken Moxon

Absolutely NO ONE should spread his various phone numbers around on Craigslist, or in West Hollywood mens rooms.

Absolutely no one should ever post the adress of his law firm saying that there is a no-talking glory hole there. No one. Ever.
  8. themadhair Member

Let me try. It looks freaking awful to troll him about his daughter to the general public. Moxon is quite clearly scum and I have no sympathy for him. Unfortunately, giving him a mouthful in the public eye makes him look like the victim.

There are ways to troll him without it looking so bad though. A bit of tact is a good thing.
  9. subgenius Member

Can't be bad to add Stacy Moxon's name next to Lisa McPherson on "Why are they dead" type signs, etc.
    This is why we fight.
  10. Enturbonegro Member

If Moxon had shown signs of mourning his daughter's death, then I would be repulsed by this idea.
    But he doesn't, so I'm not.
    Take this scum DOWN.
    He's a traitor to the bar, to his daughter, to the United States government.
  11. myspace_sux Member

I dunno guys. I think if we sit down with him and talk very very nicely he may come around. In fact, here's his dox from another thread.

[removed]

yeah, lets...reason with him.
  12. avatar2008 Member

You best be joking <bleep>
  13. Re: Troll Ken Moxon

Epic :woot:
  14. UnderToad Member

I love you guys....
  15. momISanon Member

I have 'other dox' for him. Just PM me.
  16. Re: Troll Ken Moxon

/r/ moar pix of the Ox-douche for shoops and vidz
  17. DrAdlaiAtkins Member

Tact? TACT?!? MOXON HAS STARED INTO THE ABYSS. IT IS TIME THE ABYSS STARED BACK.
    No keep or quarter for this motherfucker. I'm not likely going to be the one to do something as ethically repugnant as use his daughter's death against him, but if you think I have any compunction to defend him you should really let your parents supervise your internet usage.

March on you psychotic fucks. MARCH. ON.
    [/moral navelgazing]
  18. Anonymous Member

moxon1xy2.jpg
    moxon2yp8.jpg
  19. anonspilz Member

20. momISanon Member

Bite me.:flame:
  21. Smurf Member

It won't happen. Never has, never will. And, yes, he fully believes in the Xenu scenario.
  22. Gigazz Member

ESPECIALLY don't list his number on Craiglist under Casual M/M encounters to make it look like he's in search of 'beefcakes'. THAT's stopping to a new low, Anon. Don't do that, ever.
  23. Smurf Member

Oh..oh.. I'll volunteer.. me.. me... I likes moar beefcakes.
  24. Anonymous Member

25. Smurf Member

26. momISanon Member

Who, exactly, ARE you, Garry?
  27. Smurf Member

Yes, maam. :roll:
  28. Smurf Member

PM Graham Berry. Ask him.
  29. Gigazz Member

"I'm looking for some hot guys to audit with my man-milkshake!" --- Ken Moxon.

fact.
  30. Silent Member

31. LRonAnon Member

32. Anonymous Member

Craigslist Erotic Services? Hmm how many roses should he charge?
  33. Pacifist Member

Even the moralfag side of me doesn't believe Moxon's daughter is off-limits as far as ammo against this cult goes. However, I do have one issue with trolling him using her death:

ANONYMOUS uses STACY'S DEATH! NO EFFECT!

As stated earlier, Moxon smiled - fucking smiled - when reminded of Stacy's death. He clearly never gave much of a shit about her, and still doesn't. We carry reputations of epic trolls, and as such, I think we need to reconsider our tactics...

Or, perhaps, our aim. Taunting Moxon himself with Stacy's death doesn't seem effective, but what if we were to use it against his co-cultists. Who is his secretary? Who else works in his law firm? Such targets wouldn't destroy Moxon, but they would weaken his law firm. We could do it while we find and pursue another tactic with Moxon, such as getting him disbarred.

Disbarment: now that would be epic.
  34. Anonymous Member

^^THIS^^

Someone find a pic of Stacy...Its flyer time!
  35. AnonyBeast Member

If we did, why would we post about it in public? :roll:

Srsly, methinks this topic needs to move out of the public eye, and into an irc for coordinated trollfagging...

Anyone got a server they'd offer up? PM me or some of those here, we can get some planning sessions going...
  36. the_cloak Member

Thank god for 888, glad to see those of you who know how to kick ass back on the team.

I say no holds barred against this mother fucker. However, we should be tactical about how we use stuff like this against him. If it is going to smash him down and promote lulz, then do it. If it isn't going to have an effect, then put that aside and use what works. We need to dig into this mans ego and pull it out of him in chunks. This guy needs to find out what the word fucked up means. I don't mean sloppy seconds, this guy needs to look like nasty nineteenths, and that should be just the beginning. Same goes for any other lawyers who do work for them. These are their first line of defense. We take those down, the core is exposed.
  37. Pacifist Member

All the discussion thus far has been public, and so my advice was warranted. Public discussion does have its upside: it generates a wider variety of ideas. However, if you have the means to continue plotting privately and effectively, one that is spy-proof, then let's do it.

Hey, I've been here since day one, hahaha...

This is exactly what I've been trying to convey, inb4 accusations of moralfaggotry are thrown around. We're not pussying out, we're being smart. We need to do what works.
  38. AnonyBeast Member

Good man. One internet to you. Speaking on that, bringing up his daughter is not working. Instead, start switching to more /B/lack op status, eh? That way we can let him know the true face of Anonymous. :guyfawkes:
  39. Anonymous Member

Moxon has no shame but he does have a partner that wants to blow. What would it take for Korbin to seek immunity?
  40. LRonAnon Member

3 weeks/months with the Feds, but shes too deep, complete immunity may be difficult.