Customize

Troll Ken Moxon

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by Anonymous, Aug 13, 2008.

1. AnonyBeast Member

Re: Troll Ken Moxon

Go to the feds is all I can say on this one. Are you saying this from personal knowledge? Get help, you CAN get out. It's never too late, you're never too deep. Might be some garbage to clean up when you get out, but being free is worth it.
  2. Re: Troll Ken Moxon

Welcome to the Dark Side.

Here, have a cookie.
  3. Helios. Member

Finally..

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    2447573679f4c880b298sh7.jpg

Let the shooping commence.

I /r/ a better quality picture of Moxon and a picture of Stacey pl0x.

I will also take shooping ideas/requests :twisted:
  4. Jinkii Member

Defending your Contact eh Garry?

subtle ;)
  5. Anonymous Member

Gay interracial rape sex.
  6. The Shadow Member

inb4 someone with real shoop skills re-does it properly and takes all the credit

electricityzv7.jpg
  7. Anonymoux Member

He didn't even make sure his daughter was educated, in addition to his complicity in her ruin and murder. She shoulda been at college laughing and having fun rather than in a death-dungeon in Hemet.

Asshole.

(see shoop above. The building with the false front right behind him is some sort of preschool jail they have contrived on LRH Way)
  8. The Shadow Member

I just can't get my head around it....his own daughter...how the FUCK does this guy sleep at night?
  9. avatar2008 Member

Because Scientologists OTII++ believe they're not really related. Just random thetans lumped together. Yes, that's how fucked up this man is.

Pitiful, yes. Dangerous, most definately. He's so dangerous, I wouldn't recommend being alone with him in an enclosed area.
  10. tazor Member

I think one of his big buttons would be his lawyering skills. He is considered a lawyer GOD by the $cilons. A protest sign with all the cases he's lost or settled would really piss him off I bet. Also the total amount of money he's lost the cult would be good.

Remember, a lot of $cilons think the cult has never lost a law suit! Imagine their surprise at learning how much of their donations have actually gone to the enemy in a settlement or a loss!
  11. Smurf Member

I love you, too, Jinks.
  12. Anonymous Member

THIS !:headbang:
  13. Anonymous Member

Oh, ^^^^^^^THIS indeed!
  14. Anonymous Member

^^^^THISXINFINITY^^^^^
  15. Vercingetorix Member

I just had a thought for which I am totally ashamed

I had this idea of having a full-body picture of Moxon's dead daughter, done over to look spectral. With her arms up and her hands reaching-out, like in the old zombie films.

Underneath it, the words "Daddy, why am I dead?"

It's a good thing there are no full-body pictures of her available on the Internet for some anons to get their hands on.

I am so glad that this has not been done and I hope no one else accepts the challenge of pulling it off.

SRSLY, it would only bring possible emotional pain and guilt to Moxon and is an idea that only a True Internet Hate Machine would do.
  16. Anonymous Member

^^^ this
  17. Kilia Member

I like..I REALLY like!!
    <3
  18. Pacifist Member

Is there an easily acessable list of the cult's epic legal fails? I suspect that would be a better way to troll both Moxon and his goons, though the dead daughter angle should work on his goons as well, unless they're just as soulless as that fuck.
  19. Anonymous Member

^^^ you're a god damn genius! It's a good thing that my spam folder auto-deletes itself. [evangelically said] Raptor Jesus has removed my temptation and I am pure again! [/evangelically said]
  20. kritik98 Member

Should be.All lawsuits are a matter of public record............L.A. government offices search....should be able to name search.........I may be able to help with this and I know Graham would definitely know this
  21. Anonymous Member

Chances are Moxon is actually happy his daughter is dead. He was most-likely filled with rage because she didn't take his last name. That can be extremely hard for such an ego driven narcissist.

The angry hive mind is going about this all wrong... it this guy is a true psychopath then all the trolling and abuse will actually DRIVE HIM to work harder because it's re-enforcing his ego... kinda like abused women trying to provoke abuse towards themselves by others.

What really needs to happen is we need to read what wikipedia has to offer on the topic of psychopathy:

If we want to get Moxon we won't be able to do it directly. We need to work on the scilons around him. Make the scilons around him to suspect him of being the hidden PTS that has been with them for the longest time, waiting to inflict maximum damage to the church at it's most vulnerable.

Some thoughts on angles from: (WARNING - SCILON LINK!!) Antisocial Personality - Cause of Suppression, How can Scientology help me...

Attributes

The antisocial personality has the following attributes:

1. He or she speaks only in very broad generalities. WHY DOES HE SPEAK SO MUCH ABOUT ANONYMOUS INSTEAD OF INDIVIDUALS?

2. Such a person deals mainly in bad news, critical or hostile remarks, invalidation and general suppression. NOT TELLING THE TRUTH OR HIDING THE TRUTH IN SUGAR-COATED NEWS IS THE MOST DANEROUS TYPE OF SUPPRESSION!

3. The antisocial personality alters, to worsen, communication when he or she relays a message or news. SEE #2

4. A characteristic, and one of the sad things about an antisocial personality, is that it does not respond to treatment or reform.

5. Surrounding such a personality we find cowed or ill associates or friends who, when not driven actually insane, are yet behaving in a crippled manner in life, failing, not succeeding. WE ANONYMOUS ARE ALL FRIENDS WITH MOXEN! WE ARE ALL INSANE LOSERS WHO FAIL IN LIFE!

6. The antisocial personality habitually selects the wrong target. WHY ARE HIS C&D LETTERS NOT GOING TO ANONYMOUS MEMBERS BUT INSTEAD PEOPLE WHO JUST PARKED THEIR CARS IN PROTEST AREAS?

7. The antisocial cannot finish a cycle of action. Any action goes through a sequence wherein the action is begun, is continued for as long as is required and is completed as planned. In Scientology, this is called a cycle of action. WHY DOES MOXEN HAVE SO MANY LAWSUITS THAT ARE GOING NOWHERE? HE HAS PROBLEMS FINISHING HIS CYCLES OF ACTION. LRH TECH HAS HELPED BUT CAN NEVER FIX A PTS!!!

8. Many antisocial persons will freely confess to the most alarming crimes when forced to do so, but will have no faintest sense of responsibility for them. PSYCOPATH - NUFF SAID.

THE ABOVE MATERIALS WERE USED ACCORDING TO FAIR USE DOCTRINE:
  22. tazor Member

Abraham Lincoln, Andrew Jackson, John Quincy Adams, Thomas Jefferson and Clarence Darrow were all famous lawyers.

Someone could do a sign with a picture of one of these famous lawyers saying: This is a lawyer And under it a picture of Moxon saying: This is a schmuck (or whatever vile thing you want to call him.) If we knew what lawyer he respected or hated then that's the one you'd want to use. :)
  23. QAnon Member

"Dogfucker". Let's let him sue us, just to get him into court to try to disprove it.
  24. tazor Member

Yeah Dogfucker is nice too. hahahaaha
  25. Re: Troll Ken Moxon

Continues to make the same mistakes....

Capiche?

That's how we get Moxon.

Bring a troop of Brownies with GF masks and their names on signs around their necks to try to sell cookies at big blue. The nutbar will C&D them all.

Seriously, a dozen kids trick or treating at big blue on Halloween all dressed as GF....I got start making some kids.
  26. tazor Member

Ok, this very clever person just told me that Moxon hates Graham Berry with a passion. So it would be a picture of Graham with the THIS is a lawyer. Then underneath it a picture of Moxon (shooped a little maybe) with the THIS is a Dogfucker (or insert some other insult that will not make little old ladies scream and run!)
  27. QAnon Member

The signs will be used in Southern California. The little old ladies will be cool with "dogfucker". And if they come up to you and object, just tell them Moxon's a lawyer as well. The moment they hear that, they'll probably come up with some much more pungent descriptions.
  28. Smurf Member

Wish there was some way he could get a photo of Stacy.
  29. Vercingetorix Member

I gave-in to temptation and went looking for one. However, it does not appear that one is available.

Still, pictures of female zombies (in appropriate pose) could be found with
    "Stacy Grove Meyer (April 12, 1979 - July 20, 2000)"

and at the bottom "Daddy, why am I dead?"

Must...control...evil...thoughts...
  30. Smurf Member

Holy Shit!! That's a great idea.
  31. Vercingetorix Member

[IMG]

Maybe somthing like this...
  32. Vercingetorix Member

Frakking brilliant!!!
  33. Pacifist Member

This is a fucking clever angle.
  34. genoramix Member

seconded.
  35. Smurf Member

Since it's been difficult to find photos of Stacy Moxon. Why not this? Attend the raid looking like you'be burnt to a crisp with a poster with the inscription mentioned above.

Every time you see Moxon (or don't see him) face him or the front door of the HGB wailing "Why, Dad?", "Why did you let them kill me Dad?" or "Why did you abandon me, Dad"?

It's the anons that add melodrama to the raids which gets the Scifags goat up.
  36. avatar2008 Member

Once we find out what induces Moxon-rage, we can troll him so much more effectively.
    Current leads:
    - His dead daughter
    - His "passion" for Graham (Graham I love you long time if you have poster of Moxon surrounded by a heart with the words, Moxon has a bankruptcy fetish for Graham Berry)
    - His fail lolsuits
  37. tazor Member

HappySmurf should know what enrages the bastard since he worked for him.

Any thoughts Smurf?
  38. Anonynamefag Member

What we need is to prove his legal abuses, and his unethical practices. If we play our cards right, he'll be disbarred, and the Scilons will lose their most precious tool.
  39. tazor Member

Yeah he's a real "tool" alright!
  40. Anonymous Member

moxon-manson avatar
    moxonmansonwz6.png