Customize

Troll Ken Moxon

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by Anonymous, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Pacifist Member

Re: Troll Ken Moxon

Fix'd. We already concluded that the dead daughter doesn't work on him, being the soulless bastard he is. I like the idea of the Graham Berry angle and Moxon's failed lolsuits.

Just a reminder, try out the dead daughter thing on his co-cultists. They can't all be as far-gone as him.
  2. Anonymoux Member

I'm sure Mr. Moxon has scoured and cleaned any public photo source solidly eliminating pictures of his dead daughter.

This is why a stand-in image is OK. Would be nice to shoop in a mugshot though...he wanted her dead and GONE. He wants her ERASED from the earth. Does he have any LIVING children? We could do a family pic--where's stacy?

As far as the signs with monetary figures he's lost, why do so much work? Why not, say, come up with a reasonable estimate since no one can be sure of the VAST EVIL DEEDS of this character. What was his daughter worth?
    $350 or something?

Moxon has cost scientologists over $10 million.
    Moxon has cost LA Public Schools over $10 million

you guys can improve upon this line of thinking...I do not think we have concluded his dead daughter doesn't work on him. I have not reached that conclusion and I agree that she works on everyone else.

We put pressure on others to put pressure on Moxon. We make him less comfortable.
  3. the_cloak Member

I would go with the simplest things possible. Think about it logically. This man has a big ego. He is really a simple creature and easy to manipulate. David Miscaivage has been manipulating him for decades.

Hit his ego. Forget his daughter and other people. Go after HIM. One of the best ways is to "speak for him". Take away his voice, and we know how much he likes to hear himself talk. Protest signs that have his head with a balloon saying anti sci things. That kind of thing.

Use things that will impact HIS image directly. Like "Dave says frog and I jump."

Take it from there.
  4. Pacifist Member

Good thinking.

If that's the tactic you'd like to use, by all means, knock yourself out. I personally think attacking his ego warrants some experimentation, at the least, but hey, Anonymous does what Anonymous wants.
  5. Anonymoux Member

I agree---ego is an effective theme with him and the most likely will get him really uptight. Dead daughter effective with public and potential anons who have not had the pleasure of his acquaintanceship. Fuck, with Moxon there is just SO MUCH material.
  6. tazor Member

Yeah, throw it all out there. Something's bound to stick.
  7. Smurf Member

Continue to do what you're all doing.. and definitely include the spontaneous flash raids on the HGB Building and LRH Way (to a lesser extent). The HGB is the major hive of the Scientology administration. DM's luxurious office sits on the 12th floor.

These raids are having a huge impact on the cult and are a major, dehabilitating strain on Rick Moxon & his ability to do his job, because of the sociopathic's dwarf well-established "pass-the-buck" system for dealing with problems in the cult and always laying the blame on someone else and evoking puniishment on others, which is no doubt why, after years of having to deal with this maniacal sociopath, Mike Rinder, who oversaw all OSA operations and followed DM's orders without fault...the cult's No. 1 man in charge of the cult's worldwide intelligence apparatus.. blew.

Trust me.. Mike Rinder's blowing the cult has nothing to do with a change in personal perspective on the cult.. it was purely an egotistical response to DM's plan to put him back in the RPF for not successfull handing the BBC: Panorama expose on the cult (starring Tommy Davis & BBC's Jon Sweeney).
    Rinder tired of the years of abuse by this sociopathic dwarf and quit.

Now that Rinder is out of the picture, and Karen Cow, I mean Powl's inability to reign in the PR blunders over Rinder's defection, DM has basically left it to Moxon to do Rinder's job in addition to his own, and the mental & physical strain from that task on Moxon is very apparent.

Don't be surprised if DM tosses Moxon in the RPF in order to prevent him from blowing. Sources tell me that Helena Kobrin is already being handled for this very reason. BTW, has any exes here seen Michael Kobrin lately? How about Rinder's kids, Benjamin (or B.J. as many call him) & Taryn Rinder McShane (whose father-in-law, Warren, is now in the RPF)? Of course, tossing Moxon into the RPF pit would cause further damage to the cult, but then when has DM ever been known for being rational?

Anonymous is kicking ass. And they need to stand firm and keep kicking their ass!
  8. tazor Member

Good to hear Smurf. What signs do you think would piss Moxon off the most? Those about his daughter or about being a lousey lawyer or both?
  9. Smurf Member

You want to hurt him? Shoot a leg. Want to really hurt him? Shoot both legs. Get my message? :hooray:
  10. tazor Member

Okay. It's both then! :twisted:

Go get the little asshole LA ANONS!!
  11. Anonymous Member

[IMG]

I heard Foxy Moxy really liked this one when it showed up at Celebrity Centre.
  12. Anonymous Member

DSC_0500.jpg

Failed post.
  13. QAnon Member

Hey, Smurf, can Dogfucker be thrown in the RPF? I didn't know he was in the Sea Org, and that's sort of the prerequisite to be RPFed.

For that matter, are any of the Unholy Trio (Dogfucker, Helena-On-Wheels, and Avagram) Sea Org? That could be a promising line of enturbulation if so.
  14. avatar2008 Member

Like any good Godfather, David Miscavige knows that throwing one's most closest family members in "jail" where performing anything less than excellent can cause tragic accidents to said family members, likely Moxon's next-of-kin will be next in line for RPF.
    All the better to make them blow.
  15. Smurf Member

To hell with him being disbarred. I want him jailed and raped. Ohhh... did I say that? :roll:
  16. Smurf Member

17. iaxiloll Member

MODS PLS DELETE
  18. Smurf Member

Neither Moxon, Kobrin or Paquette are Sea Org. They are staff and as staff they can be RPF'd like the Sea Org'ers.

It's only "publics" (no-staff) that cannot be RPF'd unless it's voluntary & they're (gullible as all hell and) talked in to it.
  19. QAnon Member

Any staff can be RPFed? I swear that I've heard multiple times that only Sea Org can be RPFed, but the line between Staff and Sea Org gets so blurred that some exes may be confused about it.

I'm surprised that they haven't tried doing that, and charging publics massive amounts for the privilege. They can always play up the similarities between the RPF and medieval monasteries (back-breaking labor combined with religious contemplation). If publics willingly put themselves through the physical brutality of the Purif and the mindfuck auditing that occurs at certain levels (especially OTVII)...

...no, it isn't that I gave them ideas, since DM has certainly thought of doing this. I have this feeling that as things spiral down the shithole, they may make a stint in the RPF mandatory as a requirement for some level, perhaps when OTIX gets released.
  20. Anonymous Member

Getting Moxie RPF'd?
    Brilliant.jpg
  21. Anonymous Member

High school photos?

Which HS did Stacy go to?
  22. Smurf Member

It used to be only Sea-Org members were assigned to it, but staff members were RPFd in the mid-90's as far as I can tell. One of the non-Sea Org staff I worked with in OSA (very nice guy, dedicated Scifag, but way too laid back for the super-soldier mentality required of OSA agents) was RPF'd because he repeatedly showed up to his post late due to over-sleeping.

Understand.. to the dedicated Scifag, RPF is not a work camp, but a lovely place for rehabilitation. Only when they arrive at their destination do they realize they're all pigs in a sty unworthy of communication with other Scifags:

It's important to understand the meaning of "the way out" and how it applies to the RPF. The core belief of a Scientologist is:

The true Scientologist believes that we are all trapped in this universe; that we used to be "free" and powerful but we have gone down a "dwindling spiral" of degradation, life after life, eventually, after trillions of years, becoming powerless and mired in suffering; that L. Ron Hubbard developed the only road out of this trap back to "real freedom" and power; that the Church of Scientology is the only valid source of this technology; and that we will only get this one chance to make it out.

This essentially defines what makes a Scientologist. It is important to understand this concept because it explains how the Church of Scientology and David Miscavige can have such power over all Scientologists.

If someone really, really believes they have been trapped and degraded for trillions of years -- just the idea of that -- they will become desperate to escape. If they truly believe this idea, they would do almost anything to escape. And they do believe. And they really will do almost anything.

This is the power of the Church of Scientology. They hold the threat of denying Scientologists the "road out" over their heads all the time. Kicking someone out of the church and declaring them "Suppressive" is, in Scientologists' eyes, literally a "fate worse than death."

The RPF is several orders of magnitude worse than anything that public Scientologists have to experience, and yet the threat of the church denying someone the "road out" is so powerful that most of those ordered to the RPF do agree to go. They do so "voluntarily". But what is never stated is that they are under this ultimate threat when they "volunteer". In reality, the choice is, "go to the RPF or be ruined forever." For a True Believer, the RPF is the lesser of the two evils.

I once got into a heated argument with another staff member that evolved into a slugfest with him. He was a Sea Org member and later RPF'd. I was public and not required to go, but encouraged to volunteer for it to serve as an example of a true Scientologist, and I agreed, but the idea was negated because of other important work assigned to me.

Harassing, intimidating and threatening critics is a far more important endeavor in the cult than being someone's prick to kick around in RPF.
  23. Anonymous Member

what about sending numerous postcards to all the orgs , listing all moxons dirty deeds, humiliating him in front of his own people, (kind of a variation of that postcards from paradise)

just a suggestion
  24. Anonynamefag Member

Holy shit. That's fucking awful.
    See, this is the kind of shit that makes them a bona fide CULT, not a religion.
  25. xenubarb Member

T'was Moxon who suborned perjury by getting an inmate to lie about Graham Berry. Useful?
  26. Anonymous Member

doxplox
  27. Anne Ominous Member

Would have to be COMPLETELY trufax to prevent any of Foxy Moxy's libel suits. This idea was bandied round regarding Miscavige a couple of months ago.

Postcards from Paradise/Over The Wall was a fucking awesome idea. This is a little moar blackops, but lulzy nonetheless.

Any postcard ideas, pplz? Short Moxon-related nuggets of fail such as:

• The dog-murdering faggotry
    • His total disdain for his daughter
    • The total sum he has lost on shitty lolsuits
    • His participation in Snow White
    • Didn't he order the murder of Cynthia Kisser (of the CAN) or something?
  28. Anonymous Member

Do a google image search for "burned to death."

Ya seen one, ya seen 'em all.

And one of us isn't as cruel as all of us. Remember that.
  29. the_cloak Member

And just who is he going to sue? It's not like we are going to be leaving our return addresses on them.
  30. xenubarb Member

31. Redshirt Member

From Wikipedia:

Moxon & Kobrin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It takes a lot for me to actually hate someone I don't know. But in my opinion it takes a real fucked up individual to abuse, torture, maim, or kill a dog.
    Mr Moxon, you are an evil, fucked up oxygen thief if ever I knew one.
  32. the_cloak Member

Hey gaise, I need a shooped pic of Ken Moxon in prison stripes. I am rock bottom at shooping skils. I just can't get the tech to work for me :( :( :(

So if someone with the skills could shoop him up real nice and PM me, I would appreciate it as I have something funny in the works and this is the last piece of the puzzle.
  33. Helios. Member

Like so?

[IMG]
    kenmoxontheconvictdk5.png
    [IMG]
    kenmoxonjaille5.png

If anyone needs any shoops, pm me, or go to the humor section and find a shooper.
  34. Re: Troll Ken Moxon

Been reading the Daily Mail again, Q?

[IMG]

And once pix are taken, and get spread on the Internet, there'll be no stopping it. He can't sue everyone (as much as he might like to).
  35. Smurf Member

Are you sure it was Stacy who left the suicide note? Or did someone else write it for her?

It was pretty clear she made waves about wanting to leave Gold and the noise put her father's standing with DM at risk.

Have a strong sense that Rick Moxon knew his daughter was going to be killed for the greater good called Scientology. Like others that have died on Scientology properties under "suspicious" circumstances, the cult simply referred to the dead as "martyrs" to the cause. Convenient, huh?

Let's go and kill all the Christian pastors in the world and make the martyrs for Jesus. That's a good thing, right?
  36. QAnon Member

I wouldn't read the Daily Fail at gunpoint. I'm more the Grauniad and Times type.

No, it's more of an abstract reference to an allegedly apocryphal story that Americans would be more familiar with. When future president Lyndon Johnson was running for office in the mid-1940s in Texas, he told his people to start heavily spreading rumors that his opponent, who was a farmer and rancher, had sexual congress with his barnyard sows. When Johnson's people told him that no one would believe that (even in Texas), Johnson said that the point wasn't that people would believe it, it was to cause the rumor to, in modern terms, go viral and become so well-known that his opponent would have to come out and deny it, thus creating some credence for the rumor and make people wonder, "Hmmmm, maybe he does fuck pigs."

Calling Moxon a dogfucker is a variant on the question, "When did you stop beating your wife?" It's an Ackbar of epic proportions. If he denies it without embarrassment, then we hit him with "So, instead of fucking dogs, you only poison them," something we have dox on. There's no way he can win. All he can just do is stand there and try to ignore it, in which case we can start saying that Ken Moxon doesn't deny that he's a dogfucker.

There's very little these days that can smear someone sexually in La La Land. Bestiality is one of those few. And since the gloves are off...in the words of legendary LA punk band the Weirdos, "we got the neutron bomb."
  37. Anonymous Member

DOGFUCKER
  38. xenubuster Member

Ahaha you outlived your daughter.
  39. the_cloak Member

Ok guys.

YTMND - Ken Moxon

The preview looked ok, but it cut off the word you at the end when I published it. Oh well, it's still funny. Enjoy!
  40. Smurf Member

Where's Moxon & his new boyfriend, Leroy?