Customize

Tustin 2/21/09

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by i'mglib, Feb 21, 2009.

1. i'mglib Member

Tustin 2/21/09

Another great protest, guise. Anyone have video of the STRESS TEST TABLE RAID????

Here are a few of my photos:

February007.jpg

February008.jpg

February009.jpg

February010.jpg
  2. azonymous Member

Re: Tustin 2/21/09

Nice Signs, Nice Looking People all around
    Very easy on the eyes!
    Inspirational
  3. fotoanon Member

I just wanted to thanks the Tustin anons who made the trip to Hollywood after their own protest to add some roses, tunes, moar cake, and a little class to our anniversary on LRH Way.
  4. meatpin Member

I'm sorry I missed it. I have been sicker than a dog for 2.5 weeks.
  5. Killawog Member

Here you go. I only shot for a few seconds before the security guards came out and told us that we could protest but couldn't videotape (over concern about shopper's privacy).

6. Smurf Member

First, if you were filming on public property, the security guard doesn't have the authority to order you not to film.

Second, if he cult was on Target's property, why did they give permission to the cult to come on their property to market the cult & sell their books, particularly after Target has started to lay employees off due to the economy.

Very sick.
  7. Smurf Member

So cool. Who's little boy is that in the photos?
  8. 0815 Member

Not sure about the Tustin Target but the Target we have here is on private property along with the rest of the shopping complex. Private security, laughable as they are has the power to kick you off their property and even get you arrested if you don't comply.
  9. Killawog Member

It didn't seem worth it to antagonize the security over this. They weren't asking us to leave, so I stopped filming, more out of courtesy than anything else.

It did occur to me that they probably let the Scientologists set up because there's some law where it's considered public property and there's a free speech issue. So why would shoppers have an expectation to privacy if they're on public property?

I figure security has probably had complaints from customers about stuff like that in the past, and so they're taking the easy way out by asking people not to film, even if it's legally questionable.

Anyway, you have to pick your battles . . .
  10. i'mglib Member

Your video was perfect, Killawog. Just enough to make the point.

I wonder if they'll be back at Target?

Also, the petit person in the photo is an adorable anon from LA who generously came down to give us some /backup. Thanks guise!
  11. daile100 Member

has anyone posted the target story yet?
  12. Killawog Member

You can count on it.