Customize

Tustin, CA March 13, 2010 - Happy Birthday, Ron

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by i'mglib, Mar 13, 2010.

1. i'mglib Member

Tustin, CA March 13, 2010 - Happy Birthday, Ron

Well, we had a nice little raid today. It wasn't the same due to missing some of our beloved co-protesters, but successful nonetheless.

There were more cars than usual, due to it being LRon's birthday. We talked to a guy in the courtyard through the fence. He wanted to talk about psychiatrists and the CCHR. He was wearing some sort of anti-psych t-shirt. I said, "What does that have to do with David Miscavige punching people in the face." Shortly thereafter a brown-haired woman led him away, saying, "We're not going to talk to you."

So much for freedom.

I just don't get how they let someone decide for them who they can and can't talk to.

2010313Tustin004.jpg
    2010313Tustin001.jpg
    2010313Tustin008.jpg
    2010313Tustin009.jpg
    2010313Tustin015.jpg
    2010313Tustin007.jpg
  2. new guy Member

Re: Tustin, CA March 13, 2010 - Happy Birthday, Ron

Very nice.
    I wish we had your weather.
  3. RightOn Member

great job as always Glib and others!
  4. ObamAnon Member

Great work guys! Cool signs, as always

But I cant get to www.truthrundown.org :-( is it down?
  5. panzerknacker Member

Thank you for the shirts, London!

There was obviously a big party/fundraiser for LRH's birthday. Lots of activity for the Tustin org.

While on guard at the driveway with my sign, some guy pulled up and gave me a whole "I'm not a Scientologist but..." speech and asked me what Scientology ever did to me, etc. So they did send one spy out. (No pic.)

They did call the cops, who showed up and explained freedom of speech to the scilons. (The guy with the beard spoke to me, said he'd been in for 32 years and he'd "know by now if it was a cult" or something. Okay, man.)
    [IMG]

This is the lady who called them. I believe Smurf said she's the head of the org.
    [IMG]

It was a small raid, but a good one.
    [IMG]
  6. Belladonna Member

Yes, Sponge noticed some time ago that truthrundown.org was down. I followed up with them but never heard anything back. I guess they've decided to take that url down. Signs should be updated accordingly.

Also, lol beard disguise.

Lookin' good, guys.

picture48qq.png
  7. ryangiggs Member

Great pics!

I was gunna say, "Lookin' good, Smurf!" (diet), but then I scrolled down to the last pic. :0
    I guess that's just lense distortion, eh? or a too tight T.
  8. Anonymous Member

That's Marie Murillo the head of OSA for the org.

She is OTVlll and is not looking any younger over the last few years, while she is at cause over... what, again? LOL.

Marie Murillo is the same one who goes out to talk to the protesters at Tustin, and also she was seen at the HGB employing the very afraid and hiding tech during an L A raid. Just what you'd expect from an OTVlll, professional conduct at all times. LULZ
  9. Anonymous Member

I saw that the link didn't work the night before, but oh well..people driving by would not see the link anyway...so didn't bother with that yet.
  10. Smurf Member

Ahem.. the thing fit like a very tight muscle shirt.. Glib only had one size. I had to take it off so I could breathe....

I gave the shirt to a worthy anon in Los Angeles this afternoon.
  11. i'mglib Member

But, Smurf, you're going to be getting svelte, and then the shirt will fit perfectly. Oh well. Maybe some other cell across the world will provide us new ones.
  12. Smurf Member

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5Z-pcjVMA8"]YouTube- Raid on Tustin Org, 03/13/10[/ame]
  13. Anonymous Member

Looks delicious, Tustin, but where'd you get the goatse danish?
  14. panzerknacker Member

"What's that got to do with DM punching people in the face?" LOL !!!

Indoctrination of children always pisses me off. There were a number of families at this event with kids. Through the front door I saw some guy apparently teaching a kid something out of a book or folder.

Molding children's developing minds to your liking is wrong.
  15. Daisy Member

A grown man being led away like a child!

Nice raid Tustin.
  16. Anonymous Member

In OC's heyday in the late 80s, there would have been more cars in the parking lot from staff alone. On a Saturday morning, there would have been street parking only.
  17. Re: Tustin, CA March 13, 2010 - Happy Birthday, Ron

Lol'd at the fake beard and the pointless police call (again).

I swear you guys stole all the sun this month. Seemed like it rained almost everywhere else in the U.S.

And is that some more multi-location picketing on the same day that I see from some of these Tustin'ers? :eek: Impressive.