Customize

Tustin Org RAID Aug. 8,2009

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by disturbed1, Aug 8, 2009.

1. disturbed1 Member

Tustin raid was awesome, walked with Diablo for a while... questionable truck came out of Co$ parking lot...

Also I ended up picking up two truck tails, but I managed to loose them over a mile of weaving...

Got home safe and not followed...

When's the next one?
  2. Re: August 8 - Tustin Ca

Today's protest was the closest Marie Murillo's Own Personal Church in Tustin will ever come to being an Ideal Org.

[COLOR="Red"][mod edit: compare with http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/new-ideal-org-uniform-pictures-50621/] --ARC[/COLOR]

IMG_6101.jpg

IMG_6115.jpg

IMG_6118.jpg

IMG_6128.jpg

Marie Murillo whined about us so loudly that Tustin PD responded with four vehicles:

IMG_6124.jpg

The same two officers as last month approached us and naturally it was Daile who was taken aside and spanked. It doesn't matter who does what to instigate a visit from Tustin PD - Daile is always the one the cops like to spank. Today's complaint was over some Anons manning the driveway and heckling the arriving Scilons. We have finally accepted that Daile must be our leaderfag since he gets all the spankings and because Marie Murillo once hugged him but now she only growls at him, like today.

IMG_6137.jpg
  3. Sponge Member

Re: August 8 - Tustin Ca

You smart bastards!
    <3
  4. Anonymous Member

All I'm seeing is some mighty good looking women in FMP's.
    Was there a protest or something?:D
  5. Anonymous Member

allriiight...where DID you get those hats!?

tooo funny!
  6. Anonymous Member

I lol'ed
  7. xenubarb Member

No capes here...but black and red? WE MAKE THIS LOOK GOOD!
    Aug2008global018.jpg
  8. PagAnon Member

Wish I could have gone. I hate having to live 24/ 7 with my mum. She has church tomorrow though so I'm going to try to get out and pass some fliers around my town when she's gone. Idk when she's going to go though. She might go to one building at 9 or to a different one at 11. Wish I knew before hand. If not tomorrow, then next sunday for sure. :)
  9. Diablo Member

I was also followed back to my car...silly scilons!
  10. PagAnon Member

Hey I think that's the same place where I saw a vid of two Anons who "saved a cat" from scientology! lolz that was a funny vid. I'll put up a link to it later if I can find it. :D
  11. Diablo Member

Enjoy....Cops show up and do NOTHING!

12. lostatsea Member

13. anonseatac Member

Re: Tustin Org RAID Aug. 8,2009

Good job, Tustin. At least your Scilons talk to you.
  14. Smurf Member

It's a common tactic with the orgs. Marie's intention is to call the cops & consistently complain about the protesters until the cops get so tired of receiving the calls, that they take some sort of action against the protesters.

Problem for Marie & the Tustin PD is that city officials, including the Tustin mayor, is quite aware of the peaceful protests, and their is nothing the Tuustin PD can do about it except to answer the calls and log them.

I met with the Tustin mayor & police chief last year regarding an abusive police officer, Sgt. Sean Quinn, who hassled protesters in the past. I know that Roan, a Tustin resident, had also addressed the issue with the PD as well. The police harassment doesn't occur anymore.

As long as the Tustin protests remain peaceful, Marie Murillo can whine until she turns blue, and there's not a damn thing she can do to stop it.
  15. Diablo Member

I have been assaulted after a protest there and no one from the PD called to follow up....keystone cops!
  16. Re: Tustin Org RAID Aug. 8,2009

Mag-fucking-nificent.
  17. Anonymous Member

I have a gut feeling that you are Herro..sorry Kind Nerd my bestest lover yet.

Sullly did what he was trained to do.
  18. qwertyuiop1 Member

19. anonsparrow Member

"I met with the Tustin mayor & police chief last year regarding an abusive police officer, Sgt. Sean Quinn, who hassled protesters in the past. I know that Roan, a Tustin resident, had also addressed the issue with the PD as well. The police harassment doesn't occur anymore."

- Smurf do something irl instead of just talki.. oh wait. (Your b-day present is coming bitch.)

Awesome job you guise! Nice touch with the capes. I wish I could have sex with all of yous.

Diablo. Welcome!
  20. daile100 Member

yeah, it was, i saw the cat there again today, guess it didn't learn

21. Ann O'Nymous Member

Nice.
  22. PagAnon Member

lawlz I guess not. but hey if the cat ever makes it to the Board, DM might beat him up, then DM could be arrested for cruelty to animals.
  23. anonsparrow Member

At the end of the day.. you guys tried to save that cat..man.

You did all you could. Sleep well.

(unless you want to stay up all night drinking.. then do whatever you want. ef u man.)
  24. Re: Tustin Org RAID Aug. 8,2009

Nicely done all.
  25. the anti Member

i'm sure the cat was looking for squirrels
  26. disturbed1 Member

I looked up our guy

2v8fn91.jpg

and found their site

www.sbeoc.com

I think he might of been legit

the address

15052 Red Hill Ave., Suite C
    Tustin, CA 92780
  27. Anonymous Member

Win uniforms.
    Now add on some red satin vests too haha.
  28. Ogsonofgroo Member

Y'all frikken ROCK! <3

The SeaOgre costumes, brilliant!
    Can imagine the utter brain-spasms going on in scilon's heads 'Oh nooooooooose! Cyber-terrorists impersonating our bogus l33t farce fashions, must call police and baaawwww!' Whirrrr-spazzz-whirrrrr......

Made me evening lolols!

*huge thumbs up!*

XD
  29. FUCK Member

Epic scilon uniforms. <3
  30. Anonymous Member

Excellent sci-mocking uniforms ladies!
  31. AnonyMary Member

32. Diablo Member

Don't call it a comeback, I've been here for years!

they guy in the truck may own an electric company but to say he has nothing to do with them is just bogus...I have seen them do that wave over to the truck or car several times and they ALWAYS deny being in the cult. Also, why is he driving through their parking lot. Last May when we were there a SUV pulled out and this guy and his wife said "vote for me, we are not scientologists." He was a state assembly candidate out in the inland empire and guess what...HE IS A SCIENTOLOGIST!. Funny thing is that when I called the candidate who was also running for the same slot she told me that she was in Scientology too and they both know each other from there!!!!!

anyone could be a scilon...remember that!
  33. Re: Tustin Org RAID Aug. 8,2009

Thanks everyone. Good times. Boys did some manly swanking about too.

IMG_6092.jpg

IMG_6095.jpg

Oh, and post protest we did a drive-by at the Santa Ana Org building. Oddly (*sarcasm*) there was no visible activity. Daile's five-second solo raid:

IMG_6143.jpg
  34. i'mglib Member

SO MUCH FUN! Can't wait until next month!

IMG_4445.jpg
    IMG_4458.jpg
    IMG_4453.jpg
    IMG_4462.jpg
    IMG_4455.jpg
  35. Re: Tustin Org RAID Aug. 8,2009

Amazing Idle Org uniforms!

And (bucket) hats off to you all!
  36. Vir Member

Correction: These are normal staff uniforms for the ideal org, not Sea Org. But yes, it is indeed
    2n88mt5.jpg.gif
  37. disturbed1 Member

Thanks for helping my paranoia >->;
  38. Anonymous Member

Please, do tell. I would love to hear about what's going on out there.
  39. Killawog Member

That might have been us. A couple of us were on our way afterwards to get something to eat and we saw you at the intersection. We turned around to ask you if you wanted to join us but then you hopped in your car and tore off. We were afraid that you might have thought we were Scilons following you, lol!
  40. Smurf Member

I identified 6 of their clients which are WISE companies. He was probably a Scilon.