Customize

Tustin Org Recog...not looking good

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by Diablo, Sep 22, 2011.

?

How long will Tustin Org exist?

Less than 6 months 2 vote(s) 11.8%
Less than 12 months 6 vote(s) 35.3%
Once the neighborhood gets smart and kicks their ass out for having a shitty property! 10 vote(s) 58.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Diablo Member

The Tustin Org appears to be on the ropes...very worn down, minimal cars in the lot, broken glass, broken roof.

cultfrontsign.jpg
    brokenroof1.jpg
    brokenwindow.jpg
    brokenroof2.jpg vmvanlot1.jpg brokenwindow2.jpg lot2d.jpg lot3x.jpg
    • Like Like x 12
  2. Anonymous Member

Members get fliers when they leave the shithole to get coffee/food and then they have to come back and tell Marie Murillo that they read something about high figure members leaving and the abuses of their "cob"...funny thing is, she already knows because every person reading the flier gets "reported" so TR's are flowing regularly and people are getting turned off!

ENTURBULATION IS FUN!
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Smurf Member

That org will be operating for years to come.. even even it means painting over all the mold & slapping glue on whatever's broken. Clearing the planet & KSW is far more important than a building falling apart.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. anonsparrow Member

Great work fellas. Thanks for the pics and report.
    • Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  5. over9000OT Member

I only offer this bit because it is both true and relevant to your interests... The Org has to meet code. Some of the shit above is clearly not going to be up to code. Call/email your city council or codes department. It's not going to be the straw that broke the camel's back but I figure every dollar the cult is forced to pay making petty repairs to satisfy codes and, almost inevitably, fines is one less dollar they have to use on KSW. Fuck those guys. Anyway, you can seriously do the above and it's totally on the level. If you happen to see anything endangering any staff, get OSHA involved too.
    • Like Like x 4
  6. Diablo Member

What ever happened to the Santa Ana IDEAL ORG?

Not enough cash bilked from current members OR not enough new blind sheep in OC to be able to build it out?
  7. Anonymous Member

What about the little kids being abused and the cult covering it up?

I hate when I see kids in the parking lot being dragged in for SPA TREATMENT or whatever they are doing to them...they have that sad look like "help me please!"
  8. Anonymous Member

http://ocplanning.net/CodeEnforcement.aspx
    • Like Like x 4
  9. over9000OT Member

• Like Like x 2
  10. HellRazor Member

^THIS. David Love called the city about some exterior electrical wiring the Vancouver Org had that was unsafe. CoS had to get it fixed pronto.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Sponge Member

I see they've been getting some building maintenance tips from the Northumbria "Ideal Org".
    Wtg!
    Just needs a gaping hole in the roof, some old charred furniture in the carpark and then it'll be complete.
    • Like Like x 3
  12. i'mglib Member

They're really in a pickle because they supposedly want to move into the "ideal org" building they bought in 2005 (the HEIGHT of the real estate market, lol) at 505 North Sycamore St in Santa Ana.

So, they can't fix this place up, because they are supposedly moving. But if they move, that would be the end of Scientology in Orange County, because no one wants to drive to Santa Ana. The idle org building is in an area that is having a financial crisis, shops are empty, the owners can't rent them. In recent years they tried to revitalize the area, which is 90% Hispanic, by putting in some art galleries, but that just isn't working out, because it seemed to drive out the Hispanic businesses, without bringing in new ones. Add to that a real estate slump and a global recession, and, well, I just don't see it happening.

Oh, and they can't sell the building, either--prices fell way too much.

That said, I heard from an Anonymous source that someone from the OC org said they were moving to Santa Ana around September.

I should drive by the Santa Ana building to see how it's going.

Good photos, Diablo.
    • Like Like x 8
  13. Anonymous Member

It's cannot be more ideal, within walking distance to the FBI bulidings, where the directors will be lunching in the few decent restaurants right outside the sidewalks. Also within walking distance is the OC Sherif department, the courts and justice center. It is the transport center of the county, with a huge bus terminal and metro terminal. You can disappear into the surrounding like New York, with the numerous public, private and company multistorey parking lots, and numerous under occupied office buildings.
  14. Diablo Member

I will go by sycamore as well but in the past it has been EMPTY!

Glib is right, that area in santa ana is very ghetto. Innocent people have been killed there in the evening after leaving a restaurant with their family.

Good thing is...if they do move, the entrance is on a street where they would have to pass by protestors on the sidewalk. Unlike tustin where they drive in and then go through the back entrance so they don't have to confront.

Very defiant and resolute...NOT!

btw, when I first heard of the sycamore location, someone I know passed out fliers to the locals during the day. Hispanics are PISSED that cult forces abortions! I bet we can get the catholics from the area to protest every day just on that platform alone!!!

pics coming shortly...
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Diablo Member

Goood, we'll have more law enforcement to protect us from dirty tricky cult!
  16. Anonymous Member

In the first pic a sign in front of the org mentions Tustin Tiller Days. Next weekend. Cult typically sets up ugly van and/or stupid stress test table.

EXPECT US!
    • Like Like x 1
  17. xenubarb Member

Bring printouts of the judge's ruling on the emeter and complain to organizers.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Diablo Member

OSA must have given Tustin a heads up on the looks of their shitty looking org...one of the slaves was out sweeping today:

dsc0240tl.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  19. HellRazor Member

Bring stress test patter cards!

ajnngy.jpg.png
    eb23c8.jpg.png

STRESS TEST PATTER

”Hello!
    [handshake] My name is_ , What’s your name? [tells] ”Nice to meet you!"
    [put cans in hands]

"Here is how this Works. I am going to ask you a question, you don’t have to say anything and we’re going to find out what is causing you the most stress in your life. When the needle moves to the right, that shows stress.” [point to the needle so they know to watch the dial]

[Tum the meter on and get the needle on the dial]

”Think of different people and situations in your life.”

”There! [point to the needle falling] That’s stress! What did you just think of?"
    [Make a big deal out of the read and say this with impact so that it impinges on them]

[Get in comm. If no real ruin, give them a good and appropriate ack and say] ”Think of something else causing you stress.”

[Get in comm. If still no real ruin, check over the following areas, one at a time, if they haven’t already come up: work, family, relationships, health.]

[If you have still not found a ruin, then look a them with good TRs and high intention and say,] "Let me ask you a question, what is the one thing that is really messing up your life?"

[once you have found the ruin, ask] "How long has this been going on?", How is this affecting you life?" or "How does this affect you?" to make it real

[once done, give them a very good acknowledgment and take the cans away and show them the Dianetics book] "Let me show you something. Have you ever heard of this book?” [Put the book in their hands and have them read the first two paragraphs of the inside flap of the cover. Let go while the read it. Take the book away when done.]

”What you just told me about, Where... [repeat the ruin back as exactly as possible] ...this book will show you exactly why that happens and how to fix it." [When you say, "...how to fix it,” put the book into their hands and let go.]

[Then immediately without comm lag, start to hardsell the person Make it your own.]
    "GET IT READ IT 20 MILLION PEOPLE HAVE. YOU'LL SEE WHY. JUST READ IT. GET THE BOOK AND READ IT. WHY SHOULD I TALK? THERE'S HOW BIG IT IS, IT 'S GOING TO BLOW YOU AWAY. BUY IT. IT’S DOLLARS, TAKE YOUR CHANCE. IT'S GOING TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE. IF IT DOESN’T, FINE. IS THAT WORTH _ _ _ DOLLARS TO YOU? TAKE THE BOOK.”
    [Continue to hardsell the person as long as needed until they get the book.]
    • Like Like x 4
  20. Diablo Member

You forgot the part where they say "give us your checking account number"
    • Like Like x 2
  21. Is that Patter Card the real thing? Or is an Anon being clever? I think it's the former, but LOL!!
  22. Random guy Member

It is the real thing. Disgusting innit?
    • Like Like x 2
  23. xenubarb Member

I miss raidin with you guise. Thanks for the recon, D-man. I love the pic of DM's "special access door."
    Heh!
    • Like Like x 3
  24. Robatl Member

I wonder what is in the POD storage unit.
  25. Diablo Member

Former broke members...DUHHH!
  26. PeeTeaEssence Member

I was driving around that area the other day and saw a GIANT "NOW HIRING" sign tied to the front of the borg. I can't believe they have stooped so low as to prey on the financial desperation of unsuspecting job-seekers. Makes me wanna spit!
  27. Diablo Member

• Like Like x 2
  28. Anonymous Member

Wouldn't be the first time. My boss at work has told me about his near-brush with scientology which came from answering a "help wanted" sign in the window of the Portland org at a time when he was broke and desperate.
  29. telomere Member

ackbar.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  30. JohnnyRUClear Member

Needs shooped-in unemployeds with one telling the other "this looks legit".
  31. Anonymous Member

^^^^come work at our fucked up building...^^^^
    • Like Like x 4
  32. Anonymous Member

That dude sure does get around!
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Anonymous Member