Customize

Tustin Raid, December

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by Killawog, Dec 13, 2008.

1. Killawog Member

Tustin Raid, December

There were five of us, including SANTAAA!!!

And also Jeff Jacobson, welcome to, er, sunny (usually) Tustin!!

Not our normal turnout, though I expect that a lot of people took off for the holidays.

Highlight of the day; Epic Bullhorn Guy. Just a guy in his truck stopped at the traffic light in front of the org who randomly busted out his heavy-duty bullhorn and started yelling stuff like “Scientology Sucks!!” Lulz-worthy indeed. A few minutes after he left, Brunhilda (the head of our org) came out and scolded us over the incident and told us it was bothering them. We told her truthfully that it wasn’t our bullhorn. Interesting that the cops never showed up, since the Scions usually call them at the drop of a hat. Maybe they’re getting as sick of their routine as the rest of us.

Runner up, the motorist who muttered, “f*** them!!” as I handed him a YFTC.

Fail Camera-Tech Guy came out to take our pictures and then made a beeline right back into the org when I started telling him the Xenu story. Guess he hasn’t made it that far up the Bridge . . .

Pics and vids to follow.
  2. Re: Tustin Raid

Yay!
  3. i'mglib Member

Tustin, CA

Very pleasant protest. Santanon was there and a few others. A guy drove by in a truck with a megaphone, and started yelling while the light was red that Scientology was a cult, etc. Then, after he drove away, the woman who is the head of the org came out to tell us that it was disturbing them inside to hear the sound of the megaphone. We said, Hey, it wasn't us, it was some guy in a truck, and Jeff said, You want us to get his license?, and she actually kind of chuckled.

Strangest part was a guy came out of the org and actually wanted to know why we were protesting. He said he had taken a few classes, and really wanted to know. Jeff said, Well for one thing, she's dead, and he pointed to his sign that had a picture of Lisa McPherson on it. So he told the guy that story, and we told him a few other things, and he actually seemed interested. Really strange. I think he's a future ex-Scientologist.

Then another guy came out and filmed us. Then we left.

protest1213013.jpg
    protest1213009.jpg
  4. i'mglib Member

Re: Tustin Raid

Whoops, duplicate.
  5. Re: Tustin, CA

Cool protest, Glib! Good to see Jeff Jacobson drop by for a visit. And Roan. Thanks for the pix!
  6. tazor Member

Re: Tustin, CA

Very nice, Tustin. I lol'd about the megaphone guy.
  7. i'mglib Member

Re: Tustin, CA

Drat, now I've done it. I added this to the other thread that Killawog started. Maybe we can let this one die. My bad.
  8. Re: Tustin, CA

Just flag it, hon. A mod will get it, and merge the threads.
  9. i'mglib Member

Thanks for the merge, mods.

ONE MORE THING I forgot to mention.

I asked the woman who was head of the org, when she came out to yell at us, if Ollie was inside. She said, "Who's that?" I said, "Oliver Schaper." She said, "I don't know who that is."

It seemed kind of fake and rehearsed, but who knows.
  10. fotoanon Member

LOL...I was wondering who the gentleman with the Lisa sign was!

Hi Jeff. Hope you had fun in Hollywood as well.
  11. Lorelei Member

Good job, guys!

(Hi, Jeff!)
  12. JoshTheater Member

Still Alive - Marcab

If folks would be so kind as to throw together some quick, one paragraph summaries of what's been going on in their local cells here, the hope is to get a nice website up compiling everything (kinda like Anonymous Resources, only with some more information about the groups). We could even *gasp* KEEP IT UP TO DATE!
  13. i'mglib Member

Finally got a video up. It catches a bit of a guy in a truck with a bullhorn, yelling that Scientology is a cult. Thanks to Killawog for the video clip of the Org lady yelling at us for that.

[ame=http://vimeo.com/2684728]Protest against Scientology Tustin, CA 12/13/08 on Vimeo[/ame]
  14. DamOTclese Member

Oh noes! That's supposed to be st00p3er s3krut stuff! The guy might die now! Oh no.

Not good.Not good at all!
  15. DamOTclese Member

Hey, Chairman Mao Zedong never existed, either. Anyone who mentions that name also disappears and never existed. Maybe the insane Scientology crooks have stricken his name from the roles of the Saved now.
  16. 0815 Member

Do you think they're going to admit if he is in the building or not? They keep him undercover like Tom Cruise.
  17. Anonyymous77 Member

me lol long time.
  18. Killawog Member

I know, next time I'll ask him if he's had his flu shots first . . .
  19. Re: Tustin Raid

"Is Ollie in there?"

"I don't know who that is."

A million points to the person with the presence of mind to ask the question.

A pile of whale guano to the Scilon who Kept Slimentology Werking with that lame response.