Customize

TV Land Cancels 'Kirstie' After One Season

Discussion in 'Kirstie Alley' started by AnonymousVanAllen, Jul 29, 2014.

• Like Like x 4
  1. Kilia Member

• Like Like x 3
  2. White Tara Global Moderator

Gee. Shame. I did not see that coming at all :D
    • Like Like x 4
  3. incog712 Member

• Like Like x 10
  4. RightOn Member

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D
    :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
    Scientology works and it helps people.
    Krusty has been awful quiet since her Leah tweets.
    Whatsa matta Krusty?
    Scientology ain't workin' fer yah?
    What goes around comes around.

And I just saw a preview of Leah's show and it looks like she employs the help of a therapist to help her over her fear of flying on a plane. Yeah that's right Krusty, a therapist. ;)
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  5. RightOn Member

OTV ?
    You pulled it in Krusty
    Nothing a few hours of auditing won't fix? THAT YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR. :D
    One of L. Ron's prime suckers .
    It's all your fault! Now pay up and make it go right. :confused:
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 4
  6. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 3
  7. RightOn Member

she is such a humanitarian :rolleyes:
  8. Incredulicide Member

df20010131.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  9. amaX Member

is kirstie going to follow leah remini's lead and leave the cult? remember remini first made us take notice when she tweeted that she was praying for the family and friends of james gandolfini.

?
    • Like Like x 1
  10. The Wrong Guy Member

Kirstie is too stupid to leave the cult, and too full of herself to ever admit that she made a mistake. The nonsense she posts on Twitter shows her acting like an unhappy child who's constantly boasting about how happy she is.

I expect that she will be told that she needs to have more auditing and take more courses, and she will agree.
    • Like Like x 7
  11. The Wrong Guy Member

Kirstie Alley Ends Friendship With Maksim Chmerkovskiy | Star Magazine

A longtime friendship is ending…and it’s because of another one beginning! Maksim Chmerkovskiy has recently been spending a lot of time with Jennifer Lopez and her BFF Leah Remini, which his former pal and two-time Dancing With the Stars partner, Kirstie Alley, is none too thrilled about.

The Cheers star famously had harsh words to say about Leah last year, after the actress made a public decision to leave Scientology. Now, during an interview on Watch What Happens Live, Maks admits that, recently, he had a falling out with Kirstie over the issue.

“She just stopped getting along with me,” he told Andy Cohen. “I think the world of her. I’m not judging people by their religion. You know, I’m Jewish, and I don’t really believe in science fiction. We had a great relationship that…I thought we had a great relationship. If it was something else, I don’t know, but I got a message that now that I am associating with other people that she can’t be associated with, I am no longer to be spoken with, sorry, but…it is what it is.”

In Season 12 of DWTS, Maks pushed Kirstie to a second place finish. They later appeared as partners on the All Stars season of the show. “I just think it’s sad that we’ve gone through so much together,” he continued. “I feel like I helped her and this is where we’re at now? But…I think the world of her and I wish her all the best.”

Continued at http://starmagazine.com/2014/07/30/...lling-out-not-friends-because-of-leah-remini/
    • Like Like x 6
  12. BlooAnon Member

Searching for sympathy.... searching for sympathy....

"Error 404

Sympathy Not Found"

Nope!
    • Like Like x 8
  13. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 4
  14. amaX Member

shhhh. i was hoping to somehow get her in trouble for the post. ;)
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Peking Member

From here or somewhere in the locality I followed a link to her Twitter account and after the reading the trash on it I began to wonder if she was on any sort of mind altering medication because every word on it is mindless crap. Eventually I came to the conclusion Kirstie is not living the same reality as the rest of us, hers is the howling at the moon variety.
    • Like Like x 3
  16. RightOn Member

I looked at her twitter account and one of her tweets was
    "If I had a dick I would flick it about"

And apparently she has a pet duck now?
    • Like Like x 1
  17. The Wrong Guy Member

Here's some more coverage.

Maksim Chmerkovskiy hints Kirstie Alley ended their friendship over her Scientology beliefs

By Zayda Rivera, NY Daily News

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...ed-friendship-dating-rumors-article-1.1887297

Scientology Divides Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley; 'DWTS' Pro Says 'I Don't Believe in Science Fiction'

By Emma Koonse , Christian Post Reporter

http://www.christianpost.com/news/r...ley-dwts-pro-defends-broad-mindedness-124134/
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  19. Peking Member

If she has taken one of my relatives hostage there will be feathers flying I can tell you!
    • Like Like x 3
  20. Kirstie Entheta alert!
    Wait til 'RON' hears you're asking God for help!
    Whatever happened to KSW?
    Report to 'Ethics' and as always, bring your wallet!
    • Like Like x 3
  21. Peking Member

If DM read this it would make his day.
    • Like Like x 2
  22. The Wrong Guy Member

Kirstie Alley ‘disconnects’ from not one but two men over their friendship with Leah Remini

By Tony Ortega

Kirstie Alley has been in the news again this week. Her TV Land series Kirstie was cancelled after one season, but the really hard shock came from her former Dancing With The Stars dance partner, Maksim Chmerkovskiy, who revealed on the Bravo network that the two aren’t speaking anymore.

Chmerkovskiy implied that Kirstie had ended their friendship because of his association with Leah Remini, who left Scientology last year and has been pretty public about it.

Continued at
    http://tonyortega.org/2014/08/01/ki...o-men-over-their-friendship-with-leah-remini/
    • Like Like x 2
  23. Peking Member

Is Kirstie ever going to wake up and smell the Scientology stink?
    • Like Like x 2
  24. JohnnyRUClear Member

That's actually a rather heartbreaking story. She has nobody to blame but herself, ultimately. However, stop and think a moment about the psychological impact of first making, and then being coerced to break off, these kinds of relationships. Her relationships are all permanently doomed to be shallow, since any of them are subject at any time to having the rug yanked from under them. Any relationship she forms will forever have that axe hanging over it -- and she knows it.

On some level, if you're human, you have to have a shred of sympathy for that woman (and all others in that evil boat of Hubbard's). No wonder she's nuts. She has no control of her own relationships, and never can. Humans aren't built to operate that way.
    • Like Like x 3
  25. Peking Member

I agree with everything you say here, what irks me is how much dedication and money she has thrown away into the Scientology coffers with nothing to gain from it apart from losing control of everything that matters in life.
    She's answerable to a tin pot dictator who cares about nothing and no one apart from himself and his image.
    All of it frustrates and angers me constantly especially when they are ordered to disconnect from another person who leaves the church.

Yes I admit to being flippant and cynical in my attitude towards her and the rest of them and if I wasn't I'd probably fucking cry.

EDIT

There is something I feel should be added here. For years I've watched Scientology for my own personal reasons none of which I'll be disclosing at the minute and for the last few years I've read about them here. It's very recently I've registered and started commenting here so for you as well as the others I do understand them and what they do to people who go against them.

I'm a " never in" as I saw someone else describe it, but I have been at the shitty end of their pointed stick.
    • Like Like x 5
  26. RightOn Member

screw her! No sympathy from me. She PAYS to have someone control her relationships
    She has been publically vicious to people she was once friends with.
    Not all Scientologist moon bats do this.
    AND besides, I have disliked this bitch since she stepped foot on Cheers.

And hey Max and the other guy!
    You didn't loose a friend, you lost dead weight who obviously doesn't give a shit enough about either of you.
    And she paid for that privilege
    • Like Like x 2
  27. Peking Member

Ask yourself what she was like before she became brainwashed by them. Was she a vicious person then?

Personally I have no sympathy for her or the way she treats people, but I do question if she was always this way.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. RightOn Member

YES always a self righteous bitch IMO

• Like Like x 1
  29. Peking Member

That right eyebrow of hers is very smarmy looking.
    • Like Like x 2
  30. Quentinanon Member

Scientology changes people almost always for the worse. At the least, it ratchets up entitlement and grandiosity at the sacrifice of empathy.
    • Like Like x 3
  31. Peking Member

Derailing questions coming up for anyone who was in.

What was the defining moment that made you realise you were being conned? Or was it a series of events?
    I'm always interested in knowing what made people get out.
    • Like Like x 2
  32. LRH had those qualities long before his Scientology scam.

33. You could say it was a series of events with a defining moment.

The short version:

Omar Garrison was a wog writer who wrote a book called, The Hidden Story of Scientology. Scilons would rabidly push this book on me and others because it was the first great ''unbiased'' look at Scientology. In the book, Garrison revealed that all the attacks on Scientology came from the psychiatric establishment and that Hubbard was just a decent guy trying to help people.

Ten years later I watch an entheta TV show with that same Omar Garrison saying to the press that Hubbard was a liar and a fraud. It was then that I realized that Scientology only backs writers when the writers say what Scientology wants them to say. I had enough and I now knew what had to be the truth. There was no going back.

The longer version includes all of the above along with remembering all the red flags that I saw in my 10 years in the cult.
    • Like Like x 5
  34. Peking Member

Jaycee thank you very much for taking the time to tell me , I appreciate you sharing this with me.
    • Like Like x 1

35. I must add that Omar Garrison would not have said any of that had it not been for the work of Gerry Armstrong.

So, in a huge way I must thank Gerry Armstrong for all of that. I really do owe him. Finding out it was a scam was painful but it saved me tons of money, and got me out of a vile destructive cult. I can't thank him enough.
    • Like Like x 3
  36. Peking Member

You're out and that's what matters now, and you're here which is even better.
  37. slut sock Member

its at the point when the person conning me pushes their luck that little bit too far