Customize

Twitter Opportunities. Giovanni Ribisi on FOX sitcom Dads, Leah Remini on DWTS. Etc.

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by Anonymous, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

https://blog.twitter.com/2013/fall-...ow-became-foxs-early-social-hit-of-the-season

f5a8a0.jpg.png

Is anyone up for a coordinated Twitter campaign, with timed volleys every night that a Scientology celebrity (or former Scientology celebrity) has a new show or TV program airing?

I would encourage anyone reading this (and agreeing to the idea) to post the TV schedules of shows featuring Scientology celebrities, or former Scientology celebrities who are openly critical of Scientology.

You can also bump this thread to remind people to Tweet when such a TV show airs.

Someone (or several persons) at every network has (have) the unenviable job of reading every Tweet about their assigned shows - or at least the most popular Tweets, with the most favorites and re-Tweets. Hashtags ensure that you reach the people who care about the show, if they are so inclined to search the show's tweets. (How convenient of the TV networks to have given us a way to find and reach the fans of celebrity Scientologists.)

Suggestions for Tweet content:
    • Praise (or don't trash) the show itself
    • Praise (or don't trash) the network
    • Don't trash the celebrity's personal qualities or abilities
    • Do connect the celebrity with Scientology
    • Do question why they haven't left
    • Do question why they haven't addressed Scientology's abuses
    • Or, do applaud the celebrity for having left and spoken out
    • Do encourage others to re-Tweet or favorite
    ---------------------------------------------

Dads (30 minutes) is on FOX on Tuesdays at 8pm Eastern, 7pm Central. It would air again in the Pacific market at 11pm Eastern (8pm Pacific). It features Scientologist Giovanni Ribisi

Dancing with the Stars (2 hours) is on ABC on Mondays at 8pm Eastern, 7pm Central. It would air again in the Pacific market at 11pm Eastern (8pm Pacific). It features former Scientologist turned celebrity critic Leah Remini.
  2. Anonymous Member

#DWTS and #Dads are the hashtags for the two shows mentioned by OP.
  3. Anonymous Member

The Simpsons on FOX, Sunday nights. Nancy Cartwright.
  4. Anonymous Member

bump #DWTS tonight
  5. Kilia Member

Done voted for Leah. I thought she did a great job again, but the judges thought no. I don't understand..
  6. RightOn Member

what is going on with Krursty's new show? Decemeber now? I thought it was supposed to be in Oct?
    Too bad Rhea Pearlman's return (Danny DeVittos wife, for all of you who don't know) to TV is with Krusty the bitch.
    And Michael Richards? I think he ended his career long ago during his stand up routine according to the media.
    I hope this show stinks on ice! (sorry Rhea!)
    Karma is a bitch Krusty, and you did Leah wrong