Customize

Two More Scientology Front Groups: CBAA & SAGE, Pimping "The Way to Happiness"

Discussion in 'CoS Front Groups' started by XenuLovesU, Apr 21, 2008.

1. XenuLovesU Member

Two More Scientology Front Groups: CBAA & SAGE, Pimping "The Way to Happiness"

EDIT: Just saw Arnie's very complete list at:

The Many Frontgroups of Scientology - crafted with intent to decieve the unsuspecting into Scientology

Both of the orgs below are already on the list, though Renofags might be interested in rummaging around to see how active they are locally.

CBAA = Concerned Businessmen's [sic] Association of America -- yet another front group used as a foot-in-the-door to pimp LRH's "The Way to Happiness" to school kids:

Welcome to CBAA: Concerned Businessmen's Association of America

SAGE = Set A Good Example (campaign) -- appears to be most active out of Reno, NV. A front group to get TWTH happiness materials into schools with $5000 "contests". Definitely targeting kids:

Old SAGE Club website

Every person on this list of SAGE founders is a Scientologist (except perhaps Robert Ayash, whose wife Barbara IS a Scientologist).

Old SAGE Club website

Both entities list the same (3725 Meadowlark Drive, Reno, Nevada 89506-8497) residential address for their organization, and have identical officers and directors listed -- so it looks like it's the same people running two different flavors of the same thing. 501c3 running out of a house? Not unheard of -- but definitely makes them sound sketchier.

I wonder if all the people and organizations listed on CBAA's "acknowledgments and endorsements" page know they they're "endorsing" Scientology?

CBAA: Government, Acknowledgements and Endorsements

2. Kaminonymous Member

Re: Two More Scientology Front Groups: CBAA & SAGE, Pimping "The Way to Happiness"

aw... does this mean that i can't say "Sage goes in every field" anymore?
  3. Succubus Member

Re: Two More Scientology Front Groups: CBAA & SAGE, Pimping "The Way to Happiness"

Thanks for reminding me of the front list link! I wonder if those politicians know they are on a Scilon website. letters anyone??
  4. Cancer Member

how ironic that one of them is named sage :fuckyou:

Age this thread. (if you don't know the difference between age & sage then :fuckyou:)
  5. Anonymous Member

:shock: i lol'd at sage.
  6. Ann O'Nymous Member

7. vegnej Member

The is a large concern in the UK known as Sage, i wonder if in general they can be sued for use of name copyright etc. This would of course apply to any name the scifags are using!!