Customize

UK Anons: GET NAT OUT OF THE CULT OF SCIENTOLOGY

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by getbeckyout, Oct 26, 2010.

1. CarltonBANKS Member

Re: UK Anons: GET NAT OUT OF THE CULT OF SCIENTOLOGY

Yeah, so I think that's her daddy Paul Miller, but not her other daddy John Simons. Obviously, Selena would recognise John Simons, he turned up, unannounced on at her home one evening.

btw, Smurf, it's interesting to see if you were to draw out a family tree of relationships etc., you can see Scientology spreading, like a cancer.

I feel so sorry for Kelly (HR Manager at Diskeeper); poor girl was bought up as a scilon. Went to Greenfields School. Every single one of her friends & family is in Scientology.
  2. Re: UK Anons: GET NAT OUT OF THE CULT OF SCIENTOLOGY

Do we know yet? Does Anton's website tell the truth or is it a load of Shore stories (lies)?
  3. Re: UK Anons: GET NAT OUT OF THE CULT OF SCIENTOLOGY

I'm not enjoying this, I'm putting in hours of work reading this thread, rereading this thread, doing background research, doing more background research. I could do other things I'd enjoy more but that wouldn't save Natalie from brainwashing.
  4. Anonymous Member

Oh yeah, pithy platitudes are much better than actually thinking.

WE DO NOT FORGIVE
    WE DO NOT FORGET
    WE DO NOT GET OUT MUCH
    EXPECT US
  5. Re: UK Anons: GET NAT OUT OF THE CULT OF SCIENTOLOGY

ESMB advised us to do posters with short, easy to read slogans, that way the Scifags read the poster before their 'Don't pay attention to critics." programming kicks in.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. getbeckyout Member

The guy is confirmed as JOHN SIMONS by Silene.
  7. Anonymous Member

No, the majority of mothers and daughters out there know that no matter what age they are, your kid's always going to be your kid and any decent mum will always weigh in if they perceive their child to be in trouble, or danger.
  8. Anonymous Member

No, there's a difference between a mother "weighing in" and acknowledging she disagrees with a child present circumstance versus a mother making definitive plans to rescue her 28-year old daughter from it.

Nat's mother risks further estranging her daughter if the mother's chosen intervention does not work.
  9. Re: UK Anons: GET NAT OUT OF THE CULT OF SCIENTOLOGY

The cult has put Nat’s family into a very difficult position and there is a risk whatever is done. We need to think this over very carefully and avoid any impulsive emotional decision. Remember we need to work to get Nat out but we also need to do what we can to prevent Anton and Serena getting to a position where they can use their public stardom to reg in fresh Raw Meat. Remember at least 40% of Scientologists are under pressure to disconnect from friends and families and that leads to similar tragedies to the trouble in Nat’s family. Serena stands a bigger chance of becoming a star than Anton though.

One possibility is a more generalised campaign over Scientology disconnections which won’t create so much of a siege mentality in Anton Loren’s family.
  10. Sponge Member

[my highlight above]

A graphic relationship/family tree is needed for this thread. Not being able to follow every single post, I've lost track of who's who.
  11. Smurf Member

Feel free to research, review all the particulars in this thread and create a family tree. I don't have the time. Sorry.
  12. Smurf Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Precisely.
  13. CarltonBANKS Member

Fantastic! I was lamenting not having any photos of Mr Simons. It's always good when we have photos, it makes it harder for them to wear their cloak of secrecy. I know I go on about it a lot, but it really affects their ability to be shady.

Dear Sponge,

can you please use your Photoshop skills to
    • Try and adjust the lighting so we can see John a bit better. Some bits of the photo are a bit dark?
    • Cut out John Simon's silhouette, maybe. If it's an easy thing to do.

As an aside, these photos are about 4 years old. Kelly looks quite a bit older now. [i.e. more than 4 years older] Turns out smoking loads of fags = not great for your complexion. Smoking is extremely prevalent amongst UK scilons, btw. So much for being 'drug-free'
  14. CarltonBANKS Member

zOMG Web 2.0!!!!

If anyone in London is looking for an office cleaner, why not try:

Idea for lurking reporters: Pretend to be customer with dirty office? [Don't get paranoid now, OSA, you're not going to stop him doing business, are you? How else will you get your delicious money?]

If he renames this Twitter account: find his new ID by clicking here

The best office cleaners in London so if your office cleaning isn't clean, call John 020 887 887 78 and it soon will be!
    7:35 PM Jan 3rd via HootSuite

London's contract-free office cleaners. Unique guarantee: Perfect cleaning everytime or sack us immediately. Call John 020 887 887 787:35 PM Jan 3rd via HootSuite
  15. CarltonBANKS Member

So, just for clarity, the man who served the late night Disconnection notice is John Simons:

l_2c3cb24aabb63128e6ad10f1e437405b.jpg.png

He runs a cleaning business and publicly advertises his phone numbers as:

John Simons:
    Mod Edit: Personal information deleted. Please don't do this. --Miranda

(I should have made the number nice and big in the first place; many of you are short sighted, I forgot)
    • do not prank call him
    • do not text him OT levels, key info
  16. new guy Member

Ok he will not be sent ot7.
    And there will be no childish calls made.
    OT VII
    The purpose of OT VII is the rehabilitation of ability to project intention.
    The Pre OT should be set up for this rundown with all ruds flown or GF to F/N.
    I. Basic Processes Setup
    OT 7 - 1
    What are you willing to cause?
    What are you willing to be the effect of?
    Run alternately
    OT 7 - 2
    Decide something.
    Repeat to Cog, F/N, VGIs.
    OT 7 - 3
    Clear intention. (Very thoroughly) Have client use word in at least six sentences. (if
    needed)
    OT 7 - 4
    1. What is a clear intention
    2. Give me an example
    3. What isn’t a clear intention
    4. Give me an example.
    OT 7 - 5
    2W/C — the subject of intention.
    OT 7 - 6
    Recall an intention.
    OT 7 - 7
    Invent (mockup) some intentions.
    OT 7 - 8
    F-1. Tell me a thought/intention you would be willing to receive from another.
    F-2. Tell me a thought/intention another would be willing to receive from you.
    F-3. Tell me a thought/intention others would be willing to receive from others.
    F-0. Tell me a thought/intention you’d be willing to receive from yourself.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. CarltonBANKS Member

(Just noticed one of the leaders has redacted the phone numbers.)

Ah, sorry Miranda. I thought it could be posted. (Just FYI: That's not personal info, it's business info he actively advertises. I imagine he has a different cell phone for personal calls, for example.)
  18. It's still inciting people to illegal activity.
  19. Alfnon Member

So are we going to start doing or are we just going to carry on posting on forums?
  20. Anonymous Member

Yeah common, I don't see any reports of Nat's mom lifting a finger to rattle the cult's cage to get her daughter back.
  21. CarltonBANKS Member

Um, nothing. Our involvement is limited to providing access to information.

Maybe you could try chatting her up, like you apparently did with Stephanie Lycett. Perhaps she will be so attracted to you, that she'll forget about Anton. You can do it man
  22. CarltonBANKS Member

Elderly people can be so lazy(!)
  23. Smurf Member

I have emailed Nat's mom and she is a distraught mother who's been disconnected from her daughter, but also has to contend with family members that doesn't see the situation the same way she does. Nat also has a cousin in Scientology.

Unfortunately, one can do so much if they are going to respect the wishes of the victim. It doesn't make Nat's mother any less of a caring & loving mother, however.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

Never said she wasn't loving and caring. But I mentioned earlier that ultimately, she's the only one who can get her out. Its gonna take her effort and following Becky's parent's example. Becky's parents proved this with their efforts. But indeed, she'll need a stronger basis of support from her family too.
  25. AnonyVix Member

26. CarltonBANKS Member

Well said, my response was at the office of special affairs fail sock.
    They have access to advice from experts, experienced in this field. I'm sure they are doing all hey can

We have to give them space, I reckon. Maybe one day Natalie will regain her critical thinking faculties. And when she wants OUT, she'll know her folks are there for her. Scientology is a serious mInd fuck, though. There's a chance it might never happen.

Only other way is if FBI raids Miscavige's ass, something on the scale of Operation Freakout (for something not directly related)
  27. CarltonBANKS Member

Good call.
    Steve Hassan may also have ideos on YouTube and Vimeo (for free)
  28. Alfnon Member

I just dont see why she doesnt get herself a few big people and send them round.
    Want nude pics?
  29. getbeckyout Member

I will update smurf soon as things are moving Wilson is rattled.
    • Like Like x 2
  30. afternon Member

Let's keep that creep, Wilson rattled.
  31. afternon Member

32. getbeckyout Member

FULL UPDATE http://www.telegraph.co.uk/family/8319738/Losing-my-New-Religion.html

Also active in Britain is the Church of Scientology, founded by L Ron Hubbard in New Jersey in 1952, which boasts many high-profile members in Hollywood, including Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes and John Travolta.
    The Church of Scientology denies it is a cult – and Scientology is recognised as a religion in a number of countries, including America, but not Britain. ('Is Scientology a cult?' asks the organisation's website. 'No. It is a religion in the fullest sense of the word.')
    There are many controversial aspects to Scientology, not least its belief that humans are descended from a race exiled from another planet in the distant past. There is also the issue of 'disconnection', a term used by Scientologists to describe the withdrawal of contact with friends and family who, in the words of the website, '[are] suppressive or who [are] antagonistic to Scientology or its tenets'.
    The website continues: 'In order to resolve this situation, one either "handles" the other person's antagonism with true data about Scientology and the Church or, as a last resort, when all attempts to handle have failed, one "disconnects" from or stops communicating with the person.' Opponents of Scientology argue that disconnection is a sinister instrument employed to drive a wedge between members of the organisation and their families. The Church of Scientology rejects these claims.
    Silene looks like any other well-heeled middle-aged lady in the leafy English suburb where we meet for coffee. Speaking with a lyrical Brazilian accent, she tells me about her intelligent daughter Natalie, and their once loving relationship.
    'Natalie was so close to both me and my husband, and we often got together as a family,' she says. Natalie spent much of her twenties teaching English abroad, before moving back home aged 27 and taking a job in the City. Silene was alarmed to find books on Scientology in Natalie's room. 'I asked her if she was involved and she said she would never be involved with Scientology as she didn't believe in it.'
    Yet during 2009 Natalie became distant. 'It was as though she was carrying a terrible burden about with her,' says Silene. 'She became serious and tense.' By the end of last year Natalie moved out to live with other Scientologists, and started seeing Anton, whose stepfather John, sister and mother are all involved with Scientology.
    Relations with Natalie became strained, and at Christmas that year she tipped a table of food over her parents when Scientology came up in conversation. 'It was so unlike our daughter, like she'd been taken over.'
    Last April Silene and her husband met Anton's family for lunch, unaware of the extent of their involvement with Scientology. Soon afterwards John arrived, uninvited, at Silene's house. 'He shouted that if I didn't accept Scientology, Natalie would disconnect.' Shortly afterwards Natalie stopped communicating with Silene.
    The organisation is generally extremely uncommunicative with families who contact them for information about relatives who have joined. Many parents whose children are members report a 'wall of silence' , with letters, emails and phone calls all going unanswered.
    But when I contacted it to ask about Natalie someone responded immediately, telling me that Natalie 'has had issues with her mother that go back well before she became a Scientologist. She decided earlier this year to let matters cool off for a period, but she did not disconnect from her. She has been in good communication lately with her mother and is hopeful that they will have good family relations going forward.'
    Shortly afterwards Natalie called Silene, and has seen her, although they cannot talk about Scientology. 'I have only seen Natalie a couple of times, and we don't mention it, as it causes huge fights. And I will go on fighting, for as long as it takes, to get her out.'

Please read the sites comments.
    • Like Like x 3
  33. strobe Member

I tried to comment but the site's login system's being an arse.

Also, bump.
  34. CarltonBANKS Member

35. CarltonBANKS Member

tru fax
  36. CarltonBANKS Member

37. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  38. Check out We are the Brits new video on YouTube. Anton Lorien is the worst singer in the history of recorded music. This is just shockingly awful, like a rejected stock aitken and waterman b side. Don't forget to comment and rate the song!

Type YouTube we are the Brits anton, but beware this will leave you several brain cells the fewer
  39. Type in Google obviously.

One little known fact that Anton Lorien the scientologist played understudy to Sacha Baron Cohen in the movie Borat, they could be twins!

PS We are the Brits, tee hee hee
  40. Smurf Member

He's OK.. not that great and the video is amateurish. People should come away from watching the video remembering that attractive, charismatic singers can also be evil, destructive individuals who have no empathy, whatsoever, for the pain they have caused others.