Customize

UK Anons: GET NAT OUT OF THE CULT OF SCIENTOLOGY

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by getbeckyout, Oct 26, 2010.

1. CarltonBANKS Member

Re: UK Anons: GET NAT OUT OF THE CULT OF SCIENTOLOGY

He doesn't need to accept Friend requests, he's got a fan page too:

Anton Lorien | Facebook

(just click 'Like' to see stuff - he doesn't need to 'accept' anything)

Also, sister Serena has one:

Serena Lorien | Facebook

Sister Serena has a part in the new Superman film. There's still going to be $$$$ coming in. Anton's thing is more a hobby than a career. (even if he is hoping for bigger & better things)

Don't restrict yourself to Facebook. There's also:

Anton Lorien - United Kingdom | LinkedIn

Also, I really hope that no-one registers something like anton-lorien.com, as this would be likely to cause him personal annoyance.

I have added their names as 'tags' for this thread
  2. Re: UK Anons: GET NAT OUT OF THE CULT OF SCIENTOLOGY

I'd really like to know too so I can add anything new to the wiki article on Bob Keenan.
  3. CarltonBANKS Member

[IMG]

Um, ladies?
  4. Re: UK Anons: GET NAT OUT OF THE CULT OF SCIENTOLOGY

Some ladies might like to open that shirt button and feel that hairy chest, others might think he should shave that hair off.

That Scientology grin won't appeal outside the cult though. And he needs a nose job, that nose is too large, those ears are just that bit oversized as well.
  5. Anonymous Member

And he has the teeth of a horse. All in all a pretty dorky looking kid, and predictably out of touch with the real world having been raised on LRH shit all his life.

Natalie is far more naturally attractive.
  6. Anonymous Member

He was not "destitute" in a "trailer park". He was psychotic and receiving Vistaril injections to try and sedate him. The day before he died his will was changed to give Scientology all his assets.
  7. Anonymous Member

suggested banners at next protests:

What ever happened to Bob Keenan?

Come back Bob Keenan (and bring your fly swatter with you)

Natalie - Your Mum Loves You

Phone Home Natalie
    etc
  8. Re: UK Anons: GET NAT OUT OF THE CULT OF SCIENTOLOGY

The slogans over Bob Keenan made me LOL.
  9. RolandRB Member

A male singer with a hairy chest just doesn't wash these days. It's might be different if he had a more masculine voice to go with it but nobody wants a new Tom Jones these days in any case. Young women expect a male pop star to be relatively hairless (except on top of his head), to have a cute face and cute nose and look an all-round simpering nancy-boy. Then they fall in love with him and buy all his records and then fall out of love with him when it is discovered, to nobody's surprise, that he is gay.
  10. Anonymous Member

So he's scum and you want to ruin his life. Why? Because he believes in something you don't accept? Do you even realize what you sound like?
  11. Anonymous Member

Hardly yanks, southerners all, there.

The yanks are much more insidious and not nearly as commercial and sugar/fat-laden. They tend to be, if possible, a little more lax on health standards.

You think fast food is bad...
  12. CarltonBANKS Member

None of this matters. Sister Serena has work on the new Superman film. The family have plenty of income coming in, for a comfortable lifestyle. He's still part of the Lorien Estate.

None of this seems relevant to helping unite Nat with her mom. If it doesn't work out between Natalie & Anton, she may still date a different Scientologist. i.e. someone else in the LA crowd.

An aside: regarding your unkind comments about his physical appearance, he could be like a Susan Boyle. Also, beauty is in the eye of the beholder; there may be some chicks that aren't superficial/shallow
  13. RolandRB Member

I thought Natalie and Anton and Anton's parents were in the UK.
  14. CarltonBANKS Member

It has to be a troll. All the things he's outlined to "ruin his life" are stupid.

- mass mailing his Failbook friends to warn them he's a clam? I'm sure most already know, or are clams themselves

- affect his PR image? He is yet to demonstrate any talent. (I haven't seen/heard his music - happy to be corrected).

- troll his fan pages? clams can very easily block people

With rhetoric like this, now, "the Church" can make out they are receiving negative treatment based on their beliefs. (You know they will spin it that way)

Anton Lorien, like Natalie, is a victim of Scientology.
  15. RolandRB Member

It's the US troll time. Internet forums are more entertaining than TV there.
  16. Smurf Member

Talena is Anton & Serena's sister. Talena married to Russell.

Roger Jon Ellory | Facebook (need a FB account to access)

Talena Lorein Prain - Scientology Service Completions | Truth About Scientology Statistics Project

Russell Prain - Scientology Service Completions | Truth About Scientology Statistics Project

Serene, btw, has been cast in the new Superman sequel. Superman: Requiem (2011) - IMDb
  17. CarltonBANKS Member

Lol, true

Many of us are trolls, seems silly to even attempt it.
  18. Anonymous Member

Isn't that the hallmark of a British citizen, though? I hear they have very few dentists in the UK.
  19. Smurf Member

Oh..puhlease. There are numerous popular hairy chested singers...

For those magazines that want to publish the photos of open-shirted singers that don't want the hair to show, they use the wonderful technique called air-brushing.
  20. Smurf Member

They are, with the exception of Anton's real father, Duncan, who resides in Massachusetts.
  21. bAnon Member

HEY NOWWWWWWWW!!!!! Never look a gift horse in the mouf.......
  22. Anonymous Member

Yeah... baby!!!!!!

queen_mother_med.jpg
  23. bAnon Member

Even though she's no spring chicken, and apparently worth $800 million - I would still hit that.

HEY NOWWWWWWWWWWW!
  24. RolandRB Member

If you are referring to the Queen Mum then go ahead - but be prepared for a bit of digging.
  25. grebe Member

People who do X are like Nazis.
    Nazis should be opposed by any means necessary.
    Therefore, we should oppose people who do X by any means necessary.

Logic fail.

Rectangles are like squares.
    Squares have four sides of equal length.
    Therefore, rectangles have four sides of equal length.

Hey, I see stuff in Scientology that reminds me of Nazis, too. But I'm not going to target individual Scientologists for general harassment. My momma didn't raise me like that.

Remember, most Scientologists aren't OT VIII. Most don't know what Scientology IS.
  26. Anonymous Member

Very revealing interview with Serena... dispels any rumors that the Lorien family are wealthy...

Parx-e Web Zine

A relative of Nat Milsom confirmed that she & Anton still live together in a London flat where both pay rent, that he drives a beaten-up older model car and walks around London looking like a bum.. or maybe his mama didn't teach him how to dress well in public.
  27. RolandRB Member

Has Serena been disconnected? If not then the lack of money from the Lorien family is telling.

Maybe the Lorien family invested heavily in the London Ideal Org. One day the public will burst through the door all demanding to be processed to Clear and then they will have made their fortune.
  28. CarltonBANKS Member

Quoted for truth.

My thoughts exactly.
  29. Anonymous Member

Because you should believe everything you read on random websites. Who the fuck are Parx? Their contact adress is cpnz2003@yahoo.com
  30. CarltonBANKS Member

No.

(Perhaps Smurf can concur)
  31. Smurf Member

No.
  32. CarltonBANKS Member

To be clear, i'm saying Serena Lorien has not been disconnected. She is still a Scientologist, very much drinking the KoolAid
  33. RolandRB Member

Then why hasn't her rich family been helping her out during her actress struggles?
  34. CarltonBANKS Member

She's destitute? According to an article on a random website, Parx E webzine? Oh, please. :)

Serena is best mates with some "high-up" Scientologists, like Jenny Tubbesing (daughter of Horst).

...and back to the topic of this thread. How to help Natalie?
  35. Anonymous Member

In my experience, people who do X are as far from nazi as you can get.

They're 24 hour party people. Always dancing. Good times.

I don't see it like that. I see LRH as being directly informed by nazi ideology.

I see the Sea Org as a nazi style cod-institution.
    Old Tommy Ha Ha for Minister of Propaganda.

If you're born into that shit, then good luck, but when cutting regular people off from their folks and turning them into zombies, you're no longer a victim.

Lay off the "wogs" and there will be no problem.
    Keep your crappy rules to yourselves.

Natalie Milsom deserves a chance in life, and that chance should not be destroyed by a fake cult. If you disagree with that statement, then you disregard everything, ISCOHWBVD.

The days of $cientology being able to recruit new victims are over. No more.

I'm personally disgusted that this person joined as late as 2008.

If this Anton was a gentleman, he would insist that his wife/wife-to-be/girlfriend/groupie/whatever called her mom, if nothing else to reassure them that the nasty doorstep threats were not ill-intentioned.

I see a nazi style kidnap of what appears to be a nice girl not born into LRH shit.

I don't see Anton as innocent victim. He needs to man up and get Natalie to call her mom. Like, now.

$cientology is cancer.
  36. Anonymous Member

Yeah, until Scientology frames some psych for setting fire to the Reichstag, I'm calling bullshit on the nazi analogies. You're not talking about brownshirts knocking heads, you're talking about a bunch of average people caught up in a silly ufo cult.
  37. Anonymous Member

^This gave me a smile and some random memories.

So, maybe this thread needs to die now before we have the same 10-page argument over the Nazi comparison that's been had countless times in the past.

A planning/action thread could be started here: Active Projects - Why We Protest | Activism Forum

Protip: Start with a summary of known information including all links. I'd do it, but as a non-UK anon, I'd hate to step on anyone's toes across the pond. You guys like to handle your own business...

Please, no Nazi debate again. Even though I strongly disagree, I understand why those that would advance this position believe it to be true. The hard, cold reality is that comparison matters little to Natalie Milsom or her mother Silene at this time.
  38. grebe Member

Oh can I play this game, too?

I see a loony over-reacting to far away drama they know little about because they can.

Someone needs to man up and take their meds as nurse advised. Like, now.
  39. Holl Anon Member

I wouldn't say her family is rich... they own a janitorial company in Redhill (London area ??).

Avye Lorien - United Kingdom | LinkedIn

UK records show that Lorien Contract Services Ltd. (Company Reg No. 5808698) was changed to Cleaningwise Ltd.

UK business credit reports, risk scores and financial performance reports online from D&B Ltd

CLEANINGWISE LTD of SW15 5PW in LONDON ENGLAND - Avye Lorien

Home - cleaninigwise.org

*May explain why her Twitter name is elfmaid.

http://twitter.com/elfmaid
  40. Anonymous Member

this please