Customize

UK Superinjunction - Ryan Giggs & Imogen Thomas

Discussion in 'Freedom of Expression' started by Anonymous, Apr 24, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

International soccer star and Manchester United player Ryan Giggs is the latest married footballer to have obtained a super-injunction in the courts preventing newspapers from reporting his infidelity with former Big Brother star Imogen Thomas.

It is a global ban imposed by a UK judge - (which is crazy) and so naturally the internet has obliged us all by revealing his identity in spite of powerless and expensive legal efforts to stifle the story.

It is a showbiz gossip story, sure, but the implications of global bans on reporting is relevant to my interests.

Mind you, Imogen Thomas is very sexy.
  2. Anonymous Member

I don't know whether it's safe to say anything about this on here. I advise EVERYONE to post Anonymously.
  3. haha that is soo funny i fell asleep lastnight watching hellraiser 2
    but like you said all his efforts and monies are for naught. we still found out who he was and that he could not keep it in his pants.
  4. Anonymous Member

This has to be a hoax. Who wouldn't want to brag of having an affair with such a hottie?
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

giggsimogen.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

Someone married to his long-term partner with two children and looking for a knighthood from the Queen - unlikely to happen if exposed as a love rat.
  7. Anonymous Member

dox or gtfo
  8. Anonymous Member

Damn though - she's fine.

image-5-for-imogen-thomas-gallery-375046153.jpg
  9. Anonymous Member

Dox have been censored. Umm, that's the point of the thread.

The name was blurted out during a recording of topical news TV show "Have I Got News For You" and was subsequently deleted.
  10. Anonymous Member

11. Anonymous Member

Euan McGregor?

With Wayne Rooney's hooker??!!
  12. Anonymous Member

13. Anonymous Member

purely rumour of course (if you're in the UK)
    purely lulz outside of it because we can actually have freedom of speech.
  14. Anonymous Member

Justice Eady is a faggot

Imagen Thomas was sexy as hell before her implants, she so didn't need them. She's still hot but not as nice as before. (They don't feel as good; scars are never nice.)

I think this is her pre implant:

15. Anonymous Member

16. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

18. Anonymous Member

The report i heard was that the female used a sex toy on the male.
    I can understand why a top footballer would want to have that information to not be in the public domain.
    The chant of "Ryan Giggs takes it up the arse" would be heard in EVERY stadium he visited.
  19. Anonymous Member

The sex toy was Helen Wood using it on Euan McGregor. Not Giggs.
  20. Anonymous Member

Yes after further reading you are correct.
  21. Anonymous Member

Okay, so basically some troll set up a twitter account, Got 60,000 followers in a day. And spread LIE that Jeremy Clarkson had sexy sex with Jemima Khan

"The miscreant should expect a knock at the door and they should take their toothbrush to court!" http://gu.com/p/2pvm8/tw

10 hours ago

[IMG]
  22. Anonymous Member

23. Anonymous Member

Why did you necro this thread? It was resting in peace, replaced by the OTHER uk superinjunctions thread.
  24. Herro Member

Whatever bitch, I live in the US. You wanna prosecute me for talking about this, you're gonna have to get through her first:

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
  25. Anonymous Member

^^ Ryan giggs fucked her as well.
    • Like Like x 2
  26. Anonymous Member

Who the hell is that old woman and why the hell would any one want to prosecute you for saying something which a UK court has gagged? Wait.... I'm guessing from your poor English you are from the US and that woman is the same woman who turned a blind eye to the very topic of this thread, marital affairs. yawn.
  27. another123 Member

rszsuperinjunctions.jpg
    Everybody SING: SUPER-Injunction, what's your function?

• Like Like x 1
  28. Damn. Maybe i should start watching Big Brother.

Also, is this thread classed as illegal activity?
  29. Anonymous Member

She is most sexually suggestive. From a Hasidic point of view.
  30. Anonymous Member

No. USA based servers. Outside UK legal jurisdiction.
  31. Isn't this a "global" injunction?
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

Well said Herro. I was ranting last night about the way the UK media kept stating as fact that anyone Tweeting etc. about this could be facing fines and jail.
  33. Anonymous Member

I'd like to see a Brit court challenge freedom of speech in the US. I really woud. Or a celeb trying to censor the internet, because we know how that worked for Tom Cruise....
  34. I have no doubt that there's no way anyone could actually get sent to jail for this regardless of which country they reside in. I was more going at the forum's policy of not allowing illegal discussion.
  35. greebly Member

Mr bull doing his usual thing

• Like Like x 2
  36. I bet the lawyers would be keen to get a challenge up against the US freedom of speech in one of these pointless injunctions!
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Anonymous Member

38. Anonymous Member

39. Anonymous Member

If you put Ryan Giggs Imogen Thomas into Google UK, this thread is the first result.
  40. Anonymous Member

YOU ARE ALL GIVEN A MASS INJUNCTION YOUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS TAKEN AND YOU ARE ONLY GIVEN PRIVILEGES TO SPEAK OUT ! THOSE WILL BE TAKEN FROM YOU SHORTLY !IF ANY OF YOU DISAGREE AND HAS NO MONEY ,WELL TOUGH SHIT !THE WORD FREEDOM IS ONLY FICTIONAL SO DON'T BE FOOLED OR MISLED BY IT,FREEDOM IS FOR THE RICH AND WEALTHY .YOU HAVE NO CHOICE EITHER BUT I WILL TAKE THAT AWAY NEXT WEEK FROM YOU IN ANOTHER INJUNCTION .
    • Like Like x 1