Customize

(UK) The Mail - KISS REVEALED - "Intriguing questions about..." Co$ PhotoNanny

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by TheBitch, Jan 10, 2009.

1. TheBitch Member

(UK) The Mail - KISS REVEALED - "Intriguing questions about..." Co$ PhotoNanny

Intriguing questions about the Scientologist wedding photographer who was the main carer for John Travolta's son | Mail Online

(snip)

Central to the picture is the role of the boy’s 29-year-old male ‘nanny’ Jeff Kathrein, a man who caused raised eyebrows a few years ago when he was seen being kissed on the lips and hugged by Travolta on the steps of a private plane.

Although Kathrein appears to have been given a key role in Jett’s wellbeing, he seems only to have been referred to as nanny from last weekend. By profession he is a wedding photographer, and was one of the last people to see Jett alive.

Intriguingly, The Mail on Sunday has learned that accounts from police and family friends differ from the ‘official’ version put forward by those who claim to speak for Travolta, 54, and his wife, the 46-year-old actress Kelly Preston.

Jett’s death certificate issued by the Bahamas authorities lists the cause of death as ‘seizure disorder’ - another name for epilepsy. But some questions about the boy’s last moments remain unanswered, such as exactly when he suffered the fit, how long he lay sprawled on a bathroom floor, what injuries he suffered and who first went to his assistance.

There is also an issue over whether Jett suffered, as many suspect, from severe autism and what role his parents’ devout adherence to Scientology may have played in his treatment.

What is clear is that the Travolta family spent Christmas at their £3.5million mansion on Isleboro, an island off the coast of Maine, New England.

Then on Tuesday, December 30, Travolta, piloting his Boeing 707 airliner, flew his family to Grand Bahama in the Caribbean to celebrate the New Year.

Travolta, Kelly, Jett and his eight-year-old sister Ella Bleu arrived on Grand Bahama that evening and drove to the family’s spacious, lemon-washed villa, which has stunning views over a marina.

They were due to be joined a few days later - at Travolta’s expense - by 49 staff, friends and their children.

As was customary, Jett occupied a downstairs suite in the villa. Travolta and Kelly shared the master bedroom upstairs next to Ella Bleu’s bedroom. Jett’s two nannies, Kathrein and a man identified only as Eli, shared a ground-floor suite that connected to Jett’s room.

Late that first evening, Travolta took Jett for a ride around the villa’s grounds in a golf cart. The following day - Wednesday, New Year’s Eve - the Travoltas and some of the staff went to the beach and had a quiet meal with friends who live on the island.

On New Year’s Day, the group had a lazy morning before an afternoon boat ride. When they returned, Travolta said good night to his son at about 6pm and Jett retired to his bedroom. Next day he was found dead.

(snip - moar at article)

Comments available and virgin - likely moderated and may not appear right away or ever.
  2. Mutante Member

Re: (UK) The Mail - KISS REVEALED - "Intriguing questions about..." Co$ PhotoNanny

So much win.
  3. vegnej Member

Re: (UK) The Mail - KISS REVEALED - "Intriguing questions about..." Co$ PhotoNanny

Hmm the plot thickens LOL
  4. TheBitch Member

Moar..........

One of the most dramatic accounts comes from paramedic Marcus Garvey, who was in charge of the three-person emergency medical team dispatched from the island’s capital Freeport, 26 miles and 45 minutes away by a twisting island road from the Travolta villa.

Garvey said that when he arrived at the villa, a local doctor - who has not been identified - was performing cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) while Travolta and his wife looked on helplessly.

He said Jett had been moved from the bathroom into the villa’s hallway and had a large swelling on his forehead.

Garvey said: ‘We had been told he had fallen, hit his head and had a fit and was unconscious. The doctor told me he thought he’d had something like an epileptic fit and that he had a history of seizures.

‘John and Kelly were standing over him like they were in a daze. John was shaking. Kelly was crying and trying to comfort him. I took over from the doctor.’

Jett was worked on for 25 minutes at the scene. Later, as paramedics loaded him into an ambulance, they asked the Travoltas to follow. Garvey said: ‘John cried, “No! No! I’m coming with my son.’’

'John was holding his hand in the ambulance saying, “Come on Jett, come around.’’

'Kelly was tenderly rubbing Jett’s hand and saying, “Come on baby, come on Jett.”’

(Note: Raising the Dead Touch Assist all the way to the hospital)

At the hospital, Jett was put on life support while his parents waited in an anteroom. When all attempts to revive him failed, the body was moved to the hospital morgue where Kelly and John said their goodbyes.

The final mystery surrounds the injuries Jett suffered. Paramedics and police say there was a large bruise on his forehead. Glen Campbell, an assistant director at the funeral home that dealt with Jett’s cremation, denied there were any signs of head trauma and insisted Jett’s body was ‘in perfect condition’.

--------------

Doctor was performing CPR. One can only assume Travolta's "kiss of life" musta been something else?
  5. Anonymiaow Member

Fuck me I'm officially a Mail convert! They are really gunning for Scilons now, colour me highly impressed. Let's hope the US press have the bollocks to follow suit.
  6. Mutante Member

It doesn't matter what Tommy Davis and Tom Cruise say on tv. Anyone reading anything remotely like this will KNOW there's some kind of cover-up underway.

The world acknowledges Tom is deranged, and Tommy comes across like the very essence of a crook.

In the coming weeks and months this story won't be going away and when John Travolta starts doing TV interviews it will re-ignite.
  7. TheBitch Member

3186289514_44f6127407.jpg?v=0.jpg
  8. rummychick99 Member

Interesting that Jeff was never called the nanny before the accident.

They will continue to claim they found him right away. I haven't figured out how police came up with the descrepancy in the timeline. Just because he was last seen before midnight doesn't mean he fell shortly thereafter.

Look at the flight plan of the jet. Why was it leaving that morning so early to the town of the lawyer and when was that flight plan filed? Anyone know how to check?

How did that Doctor get there before the paramedics and who was it?

Kudos to the Daily Mail for not bowing down to Scientology and going for the jugular. Last I heard, The Enquirer was owned by a friend of the Clintons so they probably won't be pressing the story too hard seeing as how Clinton helped Travolta and Scientology.

But then again, it will sell papers.
  9. AnonKiwi Member

We shouldn't put down to conspiracy what could be put down to conspiracy. Local doctor probably got their foray because the staff knew someone to call who was handy.

Anyway, I still feel sorry for the Travoltas. It's clear they loved the kid immensely, despite their idiocy.
  10. Re: (UK) The Mail - KISS REVEALED - "Intriguing questions about..." Co$ PhotoNanny

Stunned and amazed here! Hope the rest of the redtops and the qualities find room for this tomorrow, while the topic is still on folks' minds.

Especially intrigued by the focus on the manny. Wonder if there's anything more to find out about his background in the cult?

Don't suppose he'd talk to the Mail, do you? :rolleyes:
  11. xenubarb Member

COME ON OT POWERZZZ, I PAID ENOUGH FOR YOU, NOW DELIVER!

Only Anonymous delivers...
  12. Vir Member

The morgue worker who said the body was in perfect condition is not supposed to have seen the body and was fired for improperly talking to the press. Might want to take that into account. He was correct that the death certificate said seizure disorder though.
  13. JohnB2008 Member

has any of this actually appeared in PRINT though?
  14. adhocrat Member

the phrase 'in perfect condition' struck me as odd. Who would say it like that?
    Tin foil, but sounds like mr campbell was fed his lines

(BTW--Hilarious picture of that other Glen C)
  15. Re: (UK) The Mail - KISS REVEALED - "Intriguing questions about..." Co$ PhotoNanny

wait wut, Travolta CAN fly! Tommygirl must be sooo jellis.
  16. Anonymiaow Member

Last nights Richard Price article was run in The Mail today, so there is every reason to hope this will make The Mail On Sunday. Cross fingers, touch wood & sacrifice a virgin just to be on the safe side though.
  17. mrfyde Member

This is weird. First JT was not the one giving "The Kiss of Life" it was a local doctor. If that is the case there is no way a Doctor would be doing "CPR" on someone that had be dead on the floor over night.

So that is three different stories at least.
    1) Jett dies in the morning John T. giving CPR (official story from Trovolta)
    2) Jett dies on the night before (Story from the Police)
    3) Unknown doctor giving CPR in the morning Travoltas "freaking out" (this story)

are there any more versions of what happened ?
  18. rummychick99 Member

I could see a local doctor doing CPR when told they had just found him..even though he was cold and clammy. Especially since he would want to do everything possible. He wouldnt want the blame put on him.

Or he was a Scientology Dr..did the voodoo spell life assist stuff..and then did CPR when the ambulance showed up for show.

I still think the key is the flight plan for the jet that took off for the lawyers town that morning since the plane took off approximately 2 hours before paramedics were called in..(going off memory here so I may be off)
  19. JohnB2008 Member

Richard Price's article was printed - holy fuck, that's awesome. His life is probably at risk. I'm sure he's expecting the Scientology stalkers

Kudos to the Mail.
  20. Anon-007 Member

So Jett had two MALE nannies who were 'sharing' an adjoining bedroom, and yet was still able to die?

The plot thickens...........
  21. rummychick99 Member

I did not pick up on that. For some reason I just imagined two separate bedrooms that adjoined Jett's.So where does the pregnant wife of Jeff sleep?
  22. TheBitch Member

Clearwater if she's good and quiet, Hemet if f she's not.
  23. eddieVroom Member

...or mabye one of those refrigerated trailers up at the Arrowhead facility LOL
  24. mojo Member

the fact that they were MALE was most probably due to Jett's size. even nurse ratchett would have had a hard time physically dealing with an agitated person that size.
  25. Re: (UK) The Mail - KISS REVEALED - "Intriguing questions about..." Co$ PhotoNanny

comments are full of the usual 'Leave the travoltas ALOOOOOOOONE'

still waiting for my comment.
  26. Donovan Cook Member

<snip>

Edit: I think this deserves it's own thread....
  27. Anonymiaow Member

This went to print in todays Mail On Sunday (pg 40 & 41) so it looks as though Mail aren't afraid to ask the difficult questions (as long as it shifts newsprint). Enturb The Dragon has scanned the last article in on the other thread, have put shout out to do this one also but think it worth repeating here.

Again sorry for lack of link, on mobile which puts the i in evil!
  28. Anon-007 Member

I'm wondering whether Kelly may enjoy licky licky with gurlies?

That could explain a lot of things....
  29. Donovan Cook Member

^^^^^^^My thoughts exactly!
  30. Re: (UK) The Mail - KISS REVEALED - &quot;Intriguing questions about...&quot; Co$ PhotoNanny

5ueo3n.jpg

14aen4k.jpg

Tom Cruise features on the front of the glossary supplement (Cruising for Trouble - Hitler: My Part in his Downfall by Tom Cruise). I'm not going to bother with it. The article's online here.
  31. Donovan Cook Member

Re: (UK) The Mail - KISS REVEALED - &quot;Intriguing questions about...&quot; Co$ PhotoNanny

At the end of the article it says that they are scheduled to fly to Maine today. I don't think so. His Gulfstream is flyin out of LAX to Ocala now.

Edit: It's been delayed an hour forty minutes.
  32. whoever Member

That has been rumored for years. I don't know if it started from anyone having actual evidence, though (as opposed to simple conjecture based on her bearding for Travolta).