Customize

Ukraine

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tachanka, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Den Eternal Member

Some activists reported the presence of the police units with Russian insignia (information has not been verified):

"Так що тут я не знаю як правельно тобі описати з різних сотень зібралося по пару радикальних хлопців і ми пішли в розвідку але я не знаю якими вулицями ми ішли но ми їх обнаружили за народним домом і атакували а так як ми не брали щитів иіки бітки і були легуо одіті то то ми бистро набігли на їх отряд крайніх побили і душе швидко відступилм на зад щоб нас не взяли в полон але між ними були цікаві дуже спец служби в чорній уніформі з російським прапором наиплечі ну ми тіки відтіснили передовий їх загін і бігом відступили між будинки стежками і я не знаю як ішли але поверталися хрещатиком.

Так все я травмований вибираюся з києва я тепер не солдат а обуза.
    Хлопці вибачте що не дождався.

Ребра поламані через бронік поламало не знаю чим вони стріляли але кевлар тріснув"
    • Like Like x 1
  2. A.O.T.F Member

Howitzers ..Really guys!? .. Here's a hint, NEVER deploy, and set up two units of heavy artillery, in such close proximity to each other. For all the obvious reasons.
  3. Den Eternal Member

howitzers not working, put as a barrier
    • Like Like x 1
  4. A.O.T.F Member

At best Translation

' So here I don't know how correctly you describe different hundreds gathered on a couple of radical guys and we went into exploration but I don't know what streets we went but we obnaružili a national home and attacked and since we don't have shields iìki bìtki and were leguo odìtì then we bistro nabìgli in their detachment extreme beat and you quickly vìdstupilm on the butt to us not captured but in between were interesting a very special service in a black uniform with the Russian flag naiplečì well we pushed back ticks advanced their squad and jogging paths between the buildings tumble and I don't know how they went, but came along. So all I am injured vibiraûsâ from Kiev I now not soldiers and obuza. Guys sorry that not having waited. Rib broken through bronìk polamalo do not know what they were shooting but Kevlar cracked '
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Den Eternal Member

• Like Like x 2
  6. Den Eternal Member

7. rickybobby Member

Guys, I have to go to work, no more computer for me. Have filed iReport at CNN, tweeted to NYT, AlJazeera and CNN with #ukraineprotests and links to this thread. Wish I could stay home and work social media today. Lots happening. Be safe. Will check in tonight.
    • Like Like x 5
  8. A.O.T.F Member

Outstanding!! .. Thanks RB ;)
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Den Eternal Member

Thanks for your help!
    • Like Like x 4
  10. A.O.T.F Member

You had better hope and pray that the enemy will see it that way.
  11. Nancy Beazley Member

• Like Like x 4
  12. A.O.T.F Member

• Like Like x 1
  13. Nancy Beazley Member

• Like Like x 4
  14. A.O.T.F Member

Yes, I am fully aware of this, CP. Grain of salt and all that. Interesting to note the very diversity of people involved.
  15. Den Eternal Member

And again, I connected. Will be to stream all night.

In Ukraine have stated hour ago antiterrorist operation - in fact, martial law.
    • Like Like x 4
  16. Den Eternal Member

Kills titushkami journalist
    • Like Like x 3
  17. mip Member

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...kney-Croydon-violence-shows-sign-abating.html

article-2023949-0D5B62CF00000578-830_634x494.jpg

article-2023949-0D5B629200000578-692_634x472.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  18. Den Eternal Member

How to saves the girl from a burning house
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Den Eternal Member

Until Michael's Cathedral in Kiev doctors brought charred body protester.
  20. Den Eternal Member

• Like Like x 2
  21. Den Eternal Member

• Like Like x 2
  22. mip Member

http://www.aeinstein.org/self-liberation/

23. Anonylemmi Member

"The revolution turned into a war with the authorities," said redacted, a retired geologist from central Ukraine, who said he fled the night's violence fearing for his life, but returned to the square in the morning, feeling ashamed. "We must fight this bloody, criminal leadership; we must fight for our country, our Ukraine.
    Swedish Foreign Minister Carl Bildt echoed a similar sentiment, saying "President Yanukovich has blood on his hands.""
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Den Eternal Member

• Like Like x 1
  25. Den Eternal Member

26. Den Eternal Member

• Like Like x 5
  27. Den Eternal Member

28. mip Member

do-not-want.jpg

do-want-300x212.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Den Eternal Member

30. Den Eternal Member

To one of the captured activists police tortured and sewn up his mouth
  31. Den Eternal Member

Until Michael's Cathedral in Kiev doctors brought charred body protester.
  32. Anonylemmi Member

"Ukranian President Viktor Yanukovich said late Wednesday he and protest leaders had agreed to a “truce” following several days of violent clashes that left at least 26 dead.
    A statement from Yankukovich’s office also said both sides had agreed to begin negotiations “aimed at cessation of bloodshed and stabilization of the situation.”
    http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/0...nnounces-and-protesters-have-agreed-to-truce/
  33. amaX Member

I am so sorry, Den.
    • Like Like x 1
  34. Den Eternal Member

Truce only a until morning. Yanukovych refuses to go away. In the morning to resume fighting, at least people can rest and strengthen the position of. I can at least get some sleep.

rvK6cm-Epg4.jpg
    • Like Like x 5
  35. Watcher Member

New York Times quote

BRUSSELS — Expressing alarm at the lethal escalation of political violence in Ukraine, the European Union and the United States scrambled for a quick response Wednesday, threatening punitive sanctions against senior figures in the Ukrainian government. The Obama administration later said it had placed 20 top Ukrainian officials on a visa blacklist.

I also saw, reported by Linktv, that banks have froze Ukrainian officials accounts in Europe. I HAVE NOT been able to see confirmation yet. Still looking.
    • Like Like x 1
  36. rof Member

Maidan before and after.

They redefined Occupy by burning tires.

ONotkiL.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  37. Nancy Beazley Member

Very sympathetic article. Worth a full read:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/20/world/europe/ukraine.html?hp

Ukraine Leader Strains to Keep Grip as Crisis Grows Deeper

But it was clear that, with their bloody offensive to take back the center of Kiev stalled by a ring of fire — and even the deployment of paratroopers to help protect military bases — the Ukrainian authorities were concerned about maintaining control, particularly in the western part of the country.
  38. rickybobby Member