Customize

Upland, CA 2/21/09

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by Touchstone, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Touchstone Member

Upland, CA 2/21/09

A two-hour, one-person raid. Low key, only got called a "bigot" by one passing Scilon motorist. Many quiet Thumbs Up from passing motorists, some tri-fold pamphlets handed out. A rabid pro-lifer was educated about Sea Org abortion policies and practices; she'll be googling Astra Woodcraft's story some time soon.
  2. Olrik Member

Re: Upland, CA 2/21/09

Well done, Anon!
  3. Haruhi Member

Good job, bigot.
  4. Silent Member

Nice one! :D

Don't forget the video cam when you raid alone, for security.
  5. Touchstone Member

Yeah, about that. I thought someone else was meeting me there with the camera. I don't recommend solo-raids, and although I used to do them (back in 04? 05? I need to check my records) I don't plan to do more. Still, I know my situation in Upland and knew I was taking a reasonable risk, with appropriate contingency plans in place. Result: awareness was raised. Folks who disliked the cult already got reminded that they're still a problem to be concerned about. Folks who knew next to nothing learned something, and the one person who seemed to like the cult had to use poor diction and drive away quickly.
  6. i'mglib Member

Good job, Touchstone. We missed you in Tustin and LA, but it sounds like you were doing more than your share of Xenu's work in Upland. You rule.
  7. frettchen007 Member

nominate Touchstone for the "BallsOfSteel Award" for soloraiding and notbeeingafraidofanything