Customize

URGENT: Have a few min to verbally support anon?

Discussion in 'Projects' started by Merkaba, Mar 24, 2008.

1. Merkaba Member

Operation Buckethead: Get the info out through a syndicated radio show!

I know there's a thread in breaking news, but I don't know how many people have been paying attention to it. Buckethead, a shock jock based in Tampa, is about to have on his show Pat Hearney-- the PR Director for the Scifags, based on CLearwater. He just talked about anonymous and said that a) we must have a leader and b) we promised to call but most likely actually won't.

The lady's just about to be on, so if you're reading this and have the tiem for a brief question please, please call 1-800-737-0098. Show him wrong.

http://www.98rock.com/main.html

Live stream on the top left.

EDIT: Show's over now, and I edited the title to reflect the current lack of urgency. Calling is still an awesome idea though, as are emails. The guy is gonna try to have the lady on again.
  2. Anonereign Member

Re: URGENT: Have a few min to verbally support anon?

Britfag here, so I'm pretty much unable. But how the hell can they not yet get that WE DON'T HAVE A LEADER?

I'm starting to think they're deliberately trolling us with this stuff. Surely, no-one is THAT stupid? Please?
  3. Re: URGENT: Have a few min to verbally support anon?

I would, but the Scios have my number already. So at the risk of being outed, I can't. Also, I tried to listen live, but not working for me, I can't hear anything. Who promised they'd call?
  4. Merkaba Member

THere's discussion going on over hyeh at the moment, but I think more attention is warranted.

If you're available and anywhere in the US, it's a tollfree #, and all you need is a few min of time. Let's not make this an epic fail.
  5. Merkaba Member

*cough* that was me, I called and my nervousness failed me, I squeezed in a question and she downplayed it, and I couldn't respond.

I think there's a website for anonymizing your number and calling via your computer... I can't find it though. It was on partyvan awhile back.
  6. Re: URGENT: Have a few min to verbally support anon?

Great.. Is this still going on?
  7. Merkaba Member

Duuuude, she's being allowed to spin things so much

she's denying the xenu story.

Anyone have the OT3 documents?
  8. Merkaba Member

Fuck. Over now.

We got some info out there though, at least, and apparently she'll be calling again.

EDIT: Keep calling, we can still get info out there

1-800-737-0098
    1-800-737-0098
    1-800-737-0098

We don't have many chances like this

EDIT deuce: alright, shows over for now, but emails are still very much a good idea, and there's always tomorrow for calling.