Customize

URGENT reminder: Contact your local media for May 10

Discussion in 'Projects' started by Scythe, May 7, 2008.

1. Scythe Member

URGENT reminder: Contact your local media for May 10

We have a press release being written as we speak (http://forums.whyweprotest.net/42-english-composition-only/5-10-protest-press-release-12544/) But I fear that it is too late, since e-mailing the 27,000 emails list takes days.

However, individuals calling, emailing and faxing their local news media to remind them about May 10 is ten times better than any press release we could do. If we want the media to show up, we need to contact them non-stop for the next 3 days.

I have already contacted TV and Newspapers where I live. Have you?

edit: I got a decent list of us/can media emails if anyone wants it, pm me.
  2. Weapon Member

Re: URGENT reminder: Contact your local media for May 10

I would love to contact them i just need help getting the info... so if anyone has the philly area contact info then ill be sure to contact them... also, i will be willing to contact others... just give me sum infos... ;p
  3. Scythe Member

Well if you live in philly, you are probably familiar with the newspapers and TV news station names, right? Google their name with ''contact us'' or try to find the ''contact us'' page on their official website and send a nice email or even better, call, and tell them about what is about to happen this Saturday.
  4. Agent POSI Member

I help run a zine here in London, and I was thinking of doing a piece on saterday's protest as well as the entire vibe. The issue wont come out till summer- thing is, theres so much info that I need a nice an easy condensed version. Is there a link to any new press packs?
  5. Anon9000+1 Member

Guys, thank you all for the release- we need to be on the ball for next month... I wouldve written one earlier, but Finals were kicking my ass.
  6. HellRazor Member

7. AnonymousNow Member