Customize

US Files Lawsuit vs Sprint for $21mm-Seems Spy Fees Too High

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Andy Downs, Mar 3, 2014.

1. Andy Downs Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Oh dear. By all means lets keep the government budget.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Andy Downs Member

Those treasonous phone companies overcharging the NSA to turn over our so called private data....
    Traitors I say... Traitors all
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Buying someone's silence is expensive.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Andy Downs Member

You know thing this does show, is that budgets are important to the NSA. There is a limit.
    So it's time to use that against them. How expensive can we make it on them so they squeal

In the 58 November case the FBI and Hoover won the first round in civil court on the trial level (former FBI judge helped a bit)
    Before the my mom won at the appeal level, the FBI offices in Nashville(identified as Memphis) and Jacksonville submitted claims to the FBI Bureau
    to obtain a financial credit for their offices based on not loosing on the trial level.
    You can read the FBI memo below.
    The point is there is something inside the Federal system where these credits make a big deal to their future budgets and success.

Interesting point is that when my mom won on the 6th circuit level, the same FBI offices did not shoot off memos asking that their financial credits for the loss were corrected.

FBI Office fight over money.jpg Ho
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Brilliant summary
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Andy Downs Member

Confirmation via Edward Snowden on my theory that there is a limit to what NSA can do due to budget issues.
    This is a link to Snowden's testimony to the EU committee. See page 9 of this link
    http://site.d66.nl/intveld/document/testimony_snowden/f=/vjhvekoen1ww.pdf
    This is how to make the NSA budget's skyrocket and a way to use market forces to refocus NSA on real bad guys, and not all of us.
    • Like Like x 2