Customize

USA Today: Jada Pinkett Smith - "I want people to know who I really am"

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by DiaSciRev, Jun 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anonymous612 Member

Re: USA Today: Jada Pinkett Smith - "I want people to know who I really am"

The question is valid, although I'd like to hear more about this underwear issue.
  2. Oswald2001 Member

The Smiths are part of the Evil $pace Alien Mind Control Cult.

- They publicly and privately promote the cult...ergo...they are part of the CULT.

- They publicly and privately support the cult...ergo...they are part of the CULT.

- They privately recuit for the cult...ergo...they are part of the CULT.

- ?

Where do you draw the line?

How big a part of the Evil $pace Alien Mind Control Cult do you have to be until you cross that fine line of being an 'official' $cilon?

This is just a mindf**k.

A couple of ducks that refuse to publicly admit they are ducks. It is consistent with $cilon "acceptable truth".

Mindf**k ducks. LOL!

Quack! Quack!
  3. Anonymous Member

you hear much more, you'll need a tissue
  4. RightOn Member

AND AGAIN
    I have friends with various religions.
    If they asked me to pass out material on their church , I would decline.
    PLUS, they would never ask me to do so.Who would?
    Why do people think that the Smiths are meerly sympathizers?
    WHO promotes other friend's religions when they are NOT in it themselves? NOBODY!

Scientology is not even a religion, but members think it is.
  5. anonymous612 Member

Hadn't seen any rhymes lately, was starting to miss you. <3
  6. fitch2000 Member

Do you have any PROOF they are not? There is plenty of evidence in favor of them having drank the kool-aid.

Only evidence that they aren't is the tried and true "i'm not a scientologist but....", which makes me lol.
  7. Anonymous Member

they just dumped a shit load of money on that school.
    Why would they NOW say they are Scientologists? They would lose an awful lot of money. ANd they are suppossed to build a highschoool. How many parents would sign their kids up if they knew they were in Scientology?

They are hiding the fact that they are Scientologists, because they are in fear of losing their careers, and their shcool and now probably because it is a HUGE embarassment to be in COS.
    IMO

Too bad the list of parents whose kids are in that school can't be pooned.
    'Cause they should know their kids are getting braiwashed.
  8. Oswald2001 Member

Some schmuck drops a few hundred bucks to take a course or two and he is 'a $cilontologist'.

The $cilon $miths drop more than a million bucks into a $cilon $chool with a $cilon $taff teaching $cilon 'tech'.

And donate a fortune in cash to the $cilon CULT.

And promote the $cilon CULT.

And recruit for the $cilon CULT.

Yet the $cilon $miths publicly (barely) claim they are not $cilons?

Michael Jackson got real angry when some of his family staged a drug intervention.

MJ said, 'I'm not taking drugs.'

We all know how that all worked out.

"Denile is not a river in Egypt."
  9. fitch2000 Member

but the kids are at Will Smith's school!!1!! that's what's important here. OMG Will Smith!!!!1!!
  10. fitch2000 Member

study tech in Will Smith's school, is it religious or not?

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-...pt-summary-judgment-hearing-47787/#post904039

14 AND THAT TECHNICAL BULLETIN, EVEN ACCORDING
    15 TO -- THEIR OWN CLIENT, MR. JENSEN, ACKNOWLEDGES, "IF
    16 IT'S IN THE RED VOLUMES, IT'S SCRIPTURE." SO BARRIERS
    17 TO STUDY, MISUNDERSTOOD WORDS, CLEARING WORDS, CLAY
    18 DEMONSTRATIONS -- THESE ARE RELIGIOUS CONCEPTS.
    19 IT IS INTELLECTUALLY DISHONEST TO REPRESENT
    20 TO THE COURT, "OH, NO, THERE'S NOTHING RELIGIOUS. THIS
    21 IS JUST A BUSINESS MODEL," WHEN THE CHURCH RECOGNIZES IT
    22 AS SUCH, WHEN EVEN THEIR OWN CLIENT RECOGNIZES IT AS
    23 SUCH.
  11. Anonymous Member

checkmate or stalemate? i'm thinking checkmate.
  12. Ann O'Nymous Member

If somebody's behavior is in contradiction with its words, I tend to stick with the actions.
  13. JohnnyRUClear Member

And he claims to be a student of religions? He must either be (a) lying or (b) one incredibly lousy student.

Nail head, meet hammer.

Well, all you conclusion-leaping paranoid imbeciles, has some words of scient[strike]olog[/strike]ific wisdom for you.
  14. Herro Member

I disagree and here is why. All we have seen them doing is publicly saying that there is nothing wrong with Scientology, donating money to programs run by Scientology and starting a school that uses study tech as part of it's pedagogical approach. These are all problematic because we know that Scientology in general does not have a positive impact on society despite the good deeds it does preform.

But we also know that Scientology is highly effective in courting celebrities. And a big part of that is because they can draw them towards Scientology by playing up the nominally secular programs of the church. These are the things the smiths have been publicly supporting. They have never really made any statements or undertaken any actions that would be consistent with conversion to the Scientology belief system. They have, however, taken actions that make it appear that they have bought the Scientology sales pitch.

To me, from what we know, the most likely explanation for their behavior is that their friend Tom Cruise convinced them that Scientology had these programs that do wonderful things for people, including many secular programs. He went on to convince them that Scientology is unfairly harassed and that they only want to help people. So the smiths decide to give money to support what they think are worthy causes and to make some statements that people shouldn't attack Scientology. That's all. And that is what is most consistent with what we have observed. I think the issue here is that they don't realize what they're supporting. But, as I said before, they really haven't done anything to indicate that they are actually Scientologists.

I don't have to provide any proof. I'm not the one making claims that contradict what the Smiths have said. I also don't have any proof that you aren't a scientologist. So does that make you a scientologist?
  15. Anonymous Member

never fear, i'm here, and just in time to kiss you =D
  16. Suzette Member

As has been said before, the Smiths use Scientology "tech," and that's the cult's own definition of Scientologist. They may not consider themselves Scientologists, but it's like someone cooking and saying "I'm not a cook. I just cook."
  17. Re: USA Today: Jada Pinkett Smith - "I want people to know who I really am"

Herro,

I could accept what you are saying about Will & Jada only were helping their friend Cruise because they believe Co$ has good programs and is supposedly unfairly persecuted except for the fact they are guilty of directly proselytizing for the cult.

Will Smith is guilty of proselytizing for Scientology by giving out those free personality test coupons as gifts at the end of production of some of his movies. That alone says SCIENTOLOGIST. Something that helps the cult potentially gain members is a direct act and don't try to tell me he has no clue what those cards are for! Those cards don't lead to one of Co$'s fake programs, only directly to one of their churches!

If he was proselytizing for Christianity in some way then I'd believe he was not a scieno but I have never seen him do that.
  18. Herro Member

What tech do they personally use?
  19. fitch2000 Member

they used this at home with their kids, now at their "secular" school, just in case you missed it

study tech in Will Smith's school, is it religious or not?

Diskeeper settles / transcript of summary judgment hearing

14 AND THAT TECHNICAL BULLETIN, EVEN ACCORDING
    15 TO -- THEIR OWN CLIENT, MR. JENSEN, ACKNOWLEDGES, "IF
    16 IT'S IN THE RED VOLUMES, IT'S SCRIPTURE." SO BARRIERS
    17 TO STUDY, MISUNDERSTOOD WORDS, CLEARING WORDS, CLAY
    18 DEMONSTRATIONS -- THESE ARE RELIGIOUS CONCEPTS.
    19 IT IS INTELLECTUALLY DISHONEST TO REPRESENT
    20 TO THE COURT, "OH, NO, THERE'S NOTHING RELIGIOUS. THIS
    21 IS JUST A BUSINESS MODEL," WHEN THE CHURCH RECOGNIZES IT
    22 AS SUCH, WHEN EVEN THEIR OWN CLIENT RECOGNIZES IT AS
    23 SUCH.
  20. Herro Member

So what?
  21. Xenuphobe Member

Yet another example of how the "Church" of Scientology tries to have its cake and eat it too.

I'm sure that at some point Jada and Will have been told that they don't have to be Scientologists to use L Ron Hubbard "tech". Thus, their fears of being labeled Scientologists are soothed and they feel more comfortable shelling out money to Applied Scholastics (the CoS front group) for the use of Hubbard's "Study Tech" in their school.

But of course we know that anyone who ever buys any crap from a Scientology Org is eagerly counted within the roles of Scientology membership, even if they never proceed onward with Scientology courses or training.

So it could be possible that Jada honestly doesn't consider herself a Scientologist, simply because her handlers have told her that she's not one. After all, both celebrities and Scientologists are prone to massive amounts of self-delusion.
  22. fitch2000 Member

HERRO HERRO
    YOU'RE MY MAN
    IF YOU CANT DENY IT
    NO ONE CAN
  23. Oswald2001 Member

What's that you say?

"Quack! Quack!"

Yeah. I thought so.
  24. Cudgel Member

Double negative = positive.
  25. Re: USA Today: Jada Pinkett Smith - "I want people to know who I really am"

I would just as soon sniff Kirstie Alley's bicycle seat as agree with anything that Herro says but, is there any proof that that actually happened?
  26. RightOn Member

it was reported in an article.
    wait.. you mean Smith passing out COS stuff as "wrap" presents after a movie? Yes that did happen.
    here it is:
    Jan 2008
    Will Smith has joined the ranks of Hollywood power players actively recruiting for the Church of Scientology.

Big stars traditionally distribute "wrap presents" to crew members after completing a film. His recent gift after wrapping next summer's comedy "Hancock" was a card good for a personality test at your local Scientology center.

Fun!

Never mind that such tests are given free by the church anyway. The quiz is designed to convert people to the religion by identifying personality flaws that - surprise! - Scientology can fix right up for you.

For a fee, of course.

Smith, who is best buddies with Scientology booster Tom Cruise, has never confirmed that he joined the church. But he told "Access Hollywood" last month: "I was introduced to it by Tom, and I'm a student of world religion. I was raised in a Baptist household. I went to a Catholic school, but the ideas of the Bible are 98% the same ideas of Scientology, 98% the same ideas of Hinduism and Buddhism."

Presumably the other 2% is the part about the evil space emperor who put the hydrogen bombs in the volcano.

Smith's rep was traveling with the actor yesterday and unavailable for comment.

Gatecrasher: Will Power Boosts Scientology | Scientology Lies
  27. Re: USA Today: Jada Pinkett Smith - "I want people to know who I really am"

And that would be true, had that been the whole sentence. However all of you seem to be too quick to manipulate her words to suit your own ideas without actually considering what she's trying to say. In case you hadn't noticed, what she actually says is:

"I'm not saying that I'm not a Scientologist because I think there's something wrong with Scientology..."

Note the sentence does not stop after the word "Scientologist." What she's actually saying, albeit in a rather unolequent way, is more along the lines of "The reason I'm not a Scientologist isn't that I think there's something wrong with Scientology.."

Completely different thing altogether. So you can keep clamouring over her so called "double negatives = ADMITTANCE ADMITTANCE ADMITTANCE SCILON SCILON" if you want, but that's not what she said. And you can't just pick and choose bits of her speech to argue your case at will.
  28. Anonymous Member

too much tinfoil will make you blind

use some logic and free your mind
  29. Herro Member

why does using study tech in a secular manner make you a scientologist? In and of itself it's just a pedagogy.
  30. RightOn Member

Pedagogy:
    The art or profession of teaching.

after all, Hubbard was such a noted teacher, I mean scholar, nope I mean professor, uh....
    oh I know .........he was a CON
  31. YAHRLY Member

/sigh

man you are truly willing to stretch to the length of abusrdity to play the devil's advocate
    because no one can honestly be this dense
  32. Herro Member

it's all in the way it's used. i understand that scilons use study tech to infiltrate schools. however if someone actually just uses it in a secular manner, then that's what it is- secular. Again, i think the issue here is that the Smiths aren't fully aware of all this shit and how it's used and what it's intended to do.
  33. CLOCKSHIT Member

Brainwashing is not pedagogy unless you believe in the fucking CULT!

You are certainly not a "Hero" or "Herro" as you may want to believe. Hatred of Scilons or what they do is quite normal after you find out about their continued activities and the moral values they set on the innocents and the children, theirs at that!

Go defend them in front of your leader and see how many raps on your head you can take!

It does not take much to understand you, you're as brainwashed as the Smiths are!

Ignorant people like the Smiths are a plague of humankind and what is worst is that they have lots of money to prove it. Their school will turn out more Scilons then the stress tables can all under the umbrella of "Teaching".

And as far as you are concerned...... you have not researched their CULT long enough and I have many suggestions for you!!!!!! Just go 3 steps behind your head like a good Scilon and you will discover them!
  34. Ann O'Nymous Member

I cannot help making a parallel with Jett Travolta's autism. There were plenty of elements poiinting in that direction and the only one pointing in another direction was his parents' words until John admitted it.

I would not be surprized that the Smiths at some stage will admit - even perhaps to themselves - that they are sientologists.
  35. Anonymous Member

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity."-- Hubtard's $1 betting friend Henilein
  36. Oswald2001 Member

Do you have any proof that they don't know.

They are most certainly aware a an world wide veritable ARMY of protesters.

Have they looked into it exactly why there is such a long term and growing protest movement?

They are willfully ignoring something with more (warning) lights than a Christmas tree?

You think they don't know anything about it, yet they support it, use the tech, hire $cilon staff and recruit for the CULT?

They haven't heard about or researched Jason Beghe, the SP Times and countless other media sources?

They are aware of the countless court cases?

They are not aware of the CULT that has it's own Gestapo called OSA?

They are not aware of the CULT's Fair Game practices?

They are not aware of Elrons RACIST opinions...especially concerning blacks?

There is plenty more, of course.

How in the world can the Smiths shill for the CULT without, at the very least, doing some very basic research.

After all, it's readily available via the Internet. It simply couldn't be any easier to find out.

Yeah. I know. Hitler built the autobahn, so, he wasn't all bad.
  37. CLOCKSHIT Member

The answer to your questions is extremely simple because THEY ARE IDIOTS!

They have been brainwashed by Tom and his wonderful powers of OT and now under covert operations of a "School" will be capable to produce at will Scilons!

Don't argue with the (explicit removed) just tell him strait up! He/She is as brainwashed as the Smiths and loves it.
  38. Anonymous Member

And I have just one for you. Chill the fuck out. In case you failed to realise, even when people disagree with each other's views they still manage to talk it out logically and without feeling the need to resort to pathetic personal attacks. I suggest you do the same.
  39. CLOCKSHIT Member

You are pathetic! You post anonymously and fail at that!
    Here is one for you:

How can you logically talk or argue with a Scilon especially when he or she is under the orders of a tirant to derail this site as much as possible?
  40. Oswald2001 Member

^
    This
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.