Customize

USA Today: Jada Pinkett Smith - "I want people to know who I really am"

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by DiaSciRev, Jun 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous Member

Re: USA Today: Jada Pinkett Smith - "I want people to know who I really am"

Oh wow. You're now attacking Anonymous for... being Anonymous? That's just priceless.
  2. btwyhad Member

any particular reason why the stars of scientology and associates are defended with such fervor here on WWP with the mods approval ?
    Just asking?
    would save a lot of post if it was just stated leave hollywood and it's stars out of this instead of the mess that follows.
  3. CLOCKSHIT Member

Priceless for your brain maybe or lack of one!
  4. Anonymous Member

STFU and get the fuck out
  5. Anonymous Member

I hate you all
  6. CLOCKSHIT Member

No! That's quite correct at least you find out who are your enemies that way or find more idiots that believe in the "STAR" quality of those people as if their "STAR" opinions really make a difference in the world!!!
  7. CLOCKSHIT Member

Ann as always with just the right words!
  8. Anonymous Member

This thread seems to have descended into a wholly unecessary shitfest.. What I understand is that everyone has their own points of view. What I don't understand is the venom with which people respond to the smallest amount of critique as if suddenly the whole world they stand for is under attack. It's one.damn.opinion. Herro being a self-proclaimed troll doesn't automatically make him any less worth listening to than the rest of the people who post here. Same goes for anyone else who might not share one Anon's particular way of thinking, but instead of actually listening and debating with eachother people immediately have to jump on the "Different Ideas = MUST BE A SCILON" bandwaggon.

As far as I can see with WS and JPS yes they do a lot of promoting of Scientology and we know they have used the tech themselves when homeschooling their children. But the idea that they are denying, in the public eye, that they are Scientologists because they are actually denying to themselves that they are Scilons isn't a bad thought. It's plausible. Will Smith seems to have always taken the road of being a "student of religions", rather than committing to one particular religion. Maybe it's for this reason that he doesn't want to set it in stone that he's a Sceintologist, rather just apply what he thinks are the benefits of it to his own life at his choosing. They are certainly heading towards the road of becoming full Scilons if they're not there already, but maybe unwittingly.

On the other hand, they might be denying it because they don't want to lose money. Also entirely plausible - they've invested a lot into that school for it to be thrown away simply because parents don't want their children in Cult education. There is no concrete proof for any idea we come up with, so each idea is just as valid as the next.
  9. Oswald2001 Member

You'll get that info on OT IX.
  10. Anonymous Member

NYPA for the Smiths and other Stars or herro.

Blah, blah spin, spin
  11. Suzette Member

Study tech is a subset of Scientology, and a fairly substantial subset at that. It doesn't appear in any place except Scientology materials. No expert on anything except Scientology believes that it works. It's impossible to do "standard" Scientology without it. Those crazy videos posted last night are full of some guy reading from people's word clearing, which is Study tech. I think the burden of proof is very much on people who claim that it can somehow be separated from Scientology. I don't think anyone on the planet except Scientologists trying to foist it on public schools, and Herro, has ever argued that Study Tech isn't somehow a part of Scientology.
  12. Anonymous Member

This discussion is multifactieted, not just about study tech, but the "Stars" that propagate it and herro has a habit and pattern of jumping on anyone who criticizes scientology's stars.

WHY ?
  13. Anonymous Member

The baww in this thread our reputation will mar.
    What are the chances there's a tl;dr?
  14. Herro Member

Here's the thing. There isn't a veritable "army" of protesters. At it's height, Chanology was tiny compared to other protest movements, and it's gotten smaller since then. Also, many people are distrustful of information that's "on the internet." So it's extremely easy for someone like Cruise to convince his friends that the critics of scientology are full of lies and hate. Also, Goodwin- lol.

Wow, you really still think I'm a scientologist? Xenu, mocked up past lives, body thetans. There. Good enough for you? You seem to be full of irrational hatred towards scientology. Such anger is never good.

You're missing the point. It doesn't matter how scientology uses study tech. We are talking about the Smiths here. If they are truly using it in a secular sense- and everything that we actually know supports that- then they aren't getting into the teachings of the religion of scientology. If one approaches the study tech as a method of teaching, and does not connect it to hubbard's religious writings, then it's secular. And from what we know, this is what Smith is doing. I'm sorry, I just don't see Smith as a scientologist- and the burden of proof lies squarely upon those who would claim that he is a scientologist.
  15. Anonymous Member

Your post, it makes sense, but it has one little crime.
    Your statements, Herro, simply don't rhyme.
  16. Oswald2001 Member

Hey, you've picked up a 'Tommy Davis-ism'.

Herro worship, I suppose.
  17. YAHRLY Member

LOL!!!

yeah because anger over injustice and RAAAAAAAAGE over things have never resulted in anything good

take your Gandhi pablum and peddle it at your next Oprah book club meeting

HATE IS GREAT!
    though a true deep seated festering hate is indeed time consuming and exhausting
  18. incog712 Member

Smith isn't a scientologist, at least not openly. Openly, he's just a bit delusional regarding how he sees them as just one of many new age philosophies that he can pick and choose from. But in doing so, he's funding the cult. Even his loose connection to the cult has peaked their interest dramatically. When the local Anons arrived at his school prior to opening day, OSA handlers were on him like white on rice before he came out with his usual, hey I'm Will Smith and I'm your friend and I'm not a scientologist but... speech.

There's no witch hung going on against the Smiths. They're just a pair of lulzcows caught in the middle of an ongoing game. They have the cults attention. They have our attention. And all of us have their attention.

And the game plays on.
  19. Anonymous Member

LOL

[IMG]
  20. RightOn Member

I don't support anyone that supports the cult, whether or not they realize they are supporting the cult or not.
    Doesn't really matter if they are Scios or not at this point. Does it?
    Well. I guess it would. There are plenty Will Smith lovers, and if they endorsed them pubicly, it would be bad.
    They are already suporting the cult in every way possible. They are buying and using their tech, they are donatiing money left and right and also promoting COS by handing stuff out.
    The fact that they are brainwashing these young kids makes my blood boil. And it is WRONG.
    Ca. has to take a closer look at this tech and realize what it is doing to kids.

The Smiths are not going to say they are Scios right now whether they are or aren't. They would lose all that cash they put into their shcools, or screw up their careers like I said before.

I have no respect for people who support cults. PERIOD.

Like I said before, nobody is going to go out and promote someone else's religion (COS Is NOT a religion) unless they are in it for themselves.
    Which one of your friends has EVER asked you to go hand out stuff for their faith? It makes no sense AT ALL. My 2 cents AGAIN.
  21. Suzette Member

What is secular Scientology? What is the religion of Scientology? You don't even get to hear the stuff about being an immortal thetan until you've spent thousands of dollars, but you start word clearing much earlier.

I'd take your argument much more seriously if you could show me a single non-Scientology journal article about how Study tech is a good idea, or even taking study tech seriously enough to debunk it. It's just another way to control people and distract them from the fact that Hubbard's writings don't make any sense, and it doesn't take much to completely shred study tech--which is why it's practiced almost exclusively by people who identify as Scientologist.

I think that it may be true that the Smiths are dupes here and really don't consider themselves Scientologists, and don't follow any other Scientology practices. But the fact remains that they practice Scientology, and that's a pretty good definition of Scientologist.
  22. Ann O'Nymous Member

Nobody says that they use the study tech in a religious way. Nobody says that scientology is a religion, except sientologists and apologists.

Study tech came out of LRH's mad brain. It does not mean that every element is wrong, but as a whole system, it is BS.

In a similar way, the purification rundown is crap. Using it on 9/11 workers or veterans is crap too.

If the Smiths are not sientologists, they are clearly uneducated and influencable. Two qualities that will make them good scientologists.
  23. CLOCKSHIT Member

Boy you believe too much in free speech! Perhaps Hitler would have found his greatest achievement with you! The possibilities in your mind are endless and everyone has a worth wile opinion?

What you seem to forget is that they have been brainwashed just by the tech and no matter how you defend their ways or beliefs it still comes down to the tech. Since Hitler was making all his propaganda against the Jewish people he must be listened too because "Its Plausible!"

Would you please wake up and smell the roses, defending the absurd is futile and only Scilons would understand. THEY CAN'T BE REASONED WITH!!!

The Smiths are part of people that I consider despicable because they should have enough intelligence to see the evil of this CULT no matter what is said about their end game which is CLEARING THE PLANET!!! For those who can not achieve this 'FUCKING CLEAR STATE" the only solution is to kill them!!!!!!!!!

If you have that much money to give to this CULT and initiate children to their "FUCKING TECH" by opening a SCHOOL without making sure you spend some of that money to get the facts then you are a despicable human being.
    Go argue you point with a philosopher please and let the Smiths be judge by what they are actually doing the fucking retards they are.

Have you ever really listen to this prick and his laughing with his double negatives?????
    He litterally charmed some of our anons to believe his school was a good thing because he was charismatic and such good looking. WTF do you think Hitler did, he charmed a nation to go to war.

The Smiths, Cruises, Travoltas don't deserve anything and all their fucking products should be boycotted! They are in fact merchants of death!

Now you will probably tell me that I am exaggerating! Just go and research and you will find similarities to many idiots that just followed because "It was fucking plausible!"

GTFO
  24. Herro Member

Nothing is wrong with outrage towards those injustices. I'm talking about rage that spills over into rage at anyone who happens to be a scientologist because they are scientologists.

Whether or not study tech is actually a good idea is irrelevant. What is relevant is whether or not the Smiths think it's a good idea. Obviously they do. That doesn't mean they're scientologists.

Ok Ann, but none of that really has anything to do with the Smiths being scientologists.
  25. Suzette Member

26. CLOCKSHIT Member

You're a bit thick aren't you! Which part did you not understand?
  27. Ann O'Nymous Member

You must be joking. Read again. You are supposed to be the one with logical skills.
  28. CLOCKSHIT Member

Touché!
  29. CantPickaName Member

Noticed that right off myself
  30. Oswald2001 Member

Not necessarily thick.

It's called mindf**king.

It's a typical *** technique.

It's meant to obscure and draw attention away from the fact that the Smiths are $cientologists.
  31. CLOCKSHIT Member

Hey "Herro" as far as I am concerned you are in the same bucket of puke, piss and shit as the "STARS"supporting Co$ with money, you on the other hand do it with words and trolling!
  32. CLOCKSHIT Member

Thank you! I love that!
  33. Herro Member

They're not practicing scientology though. That's the whole point here that people are missing.

Ann what does study tech sucking have to do with whether or not they are scientologists?

Uh, you know you can say OSA, right?

Um, ok?
  34. Oswald2001 Member

"I can stop you right there..."

If you keep this up, Tommy Davis may just let you lick his shoes...or something else for that matter.

But that won't change the fact that the Smiths are $cilons.

"$cilons is as $cilons does."

-- Forrest Gump (sorta)
  35. Ann O'Nymous Member

As stated in this thread, only scientologists - with one exception AFAIK - use study tech. IMHO, this is not a proof, but at this stage the burden of proof is on your side.
  36. fitch2000 Member

study tech is part of scientology

to use their copyrighted study tech bs you pay fees to scientology

hiring multiple teachers who "happen" to be scientologist seems a little far fetched for a secular school dontcha think, there are like 50K scientologists in the world lol

either the Smiths are scientologists or they are being somehow "persuaded" to give money and support to scientology

I'll ask again what is your point? Why can we not speculate about their motives on this board without you getting all butthurt???? What is your problem. Wait, nm I DO NOT CARE.
  37. Lorelei Member

In some cases, I think affection for their work-related products and media-aware public personas tends to blind fans to any possible flaws.

As for the WWPMods, can't speak for them, but many good mods on other forums appreciate shit-stirrers because they stimulate interesting discussions and more participation in those discussions from forum members. I have seen one-on-one slanging matches shut down and/or Domed (due to a We Don't Care About Your Tedious Personal Grudgewanks policy?) much more often than contentious disagreements with a lot of participants. Discussion is GOOD.

Herro's adopted role is obviously Devil's Advocate, and when he doesn't stretch the limits of our collective patience with nitpickery, he can bring up points to consider that are worth hearing. A Devil's Advocate keeps Anon as a whole innoculated against groupthink and Assuming Facts Not In Evidence. That is good. His primary failing is that he tends to nitpick over extremely minor crap and deliberately misinterpret sematics a bit too often, which just frustrates and derails. And that, IMHO, is bad. Also, it gets boring when you could just as well simulate the bad variety of Herro post by typing "T'isn't!" and "Prove it MOAR, the proof presented already is not enough for me" repeatedly.

Personally, I respect his role when he urges Anon away from lazy groupthink. Anon despises the groupthink behavior of the brainwashed victims of the cult, no need to show a similar lack of individuality and independent thought, Hivemind jokes aside. I think he's retarded when he parrots what a Scilon response to criticism might be, regardless of his intentions, or when he is given reasonable responses from Anon that show that Anon's conclusions were thought through thoroughly beforehand and not just pulled out of Hammerspace.

It is SUCH a fine line. :)

FWIW, my personal belief is that the Smiths are casual Scientologists (going by what they do and have done, and their attempts to defend it), and promote Scientology (their motivations are irrelevant to me), are living in a rarified bubble of celebrity that reduces their contact with what Joe Average might be thinking or experiencing WRT Scientology (and probably lacking the spare time to sit down and do their own reading and research online, between career and family responsibilities) but which exposes them to what their high-profile celeb buddies think and do (some of which are high profile Scilons), but that they do not consider themselves Scientologists. If only it were that easy...not being something or being something just because you declare you are or aren't! Actions do speak louder than words (especially if your publicist is the one writing your statements for you).

Chances are, IMHO, they'd blithely hop right onto the Bridge To Nowhere if Scientology wasn't the current topical buttmonkey world-wide, and if it wouldn't in any way damage their careers.

Also, people have the right to be stupid / have ill-informed opinions. They don't have the right to knowingly help a cult hurt other people, though. When wilfull stupidity is proven to be knowing complicity--and it is, again, a fine line, sometimes between the two--well, then, no mercy for any accomplices.
  38. Oswald2001 Member

I agree that they don't want to admit their real involvement publicly because it would cost them M-O-N-E-Y.

Their stupidity is, in fact, willful. Information about the realities of the Evil $pace Alien Mind Control CULT is too easy to find to have any excuse.

They don't want to know. It's that simple.

Celebrities like to get the royal treatment wherever they go and, generally, that's about as far as their concern goes. It just doesn't matter to them what the CULT is doing to others as long as it 'goes right' for them.

I will not spend one penny on any movie with any active $cilon in it.

Thank God for P2P software like microtorrent.

Download - Torrent - a (very) tiny BitTorrent client
  39. Lorelei Member

I agree, which is why I said "willful stupidity." :)
  40. btwyhad Member

Thanks Lorelei : )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.