Customize

USA Today: Jada Pinkett Smith - "I want people to know who I really am"

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by DiaSciRev, Jun 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kilia Member

Re: USA Today: Jada Pinkett Smith - "I want people to know who I really am"

Works just fine for me, crockhat.
    brb creating content. ;-)
  2. RavenEyes Member

works for me, as well
  3. Snake Member

You bitches woke up Da5id.

gg
  4. Kilia Member

~*Oopsy*~
  5. Kilia Member

crockhat registered it incognito. ;-)
  6. Lorelei Member

Why, thank you.

@crockhat: Dang, that was quick! :)
  7. Oswald2001 Member

Well, Da5id's reprimand appears to have worked.

Another Anon site was born just minutes after the wrath of Da5id came down upon our heads.
  8. TypingChimp Member

Unless you're speaking in Russian, where all negatives are double-negatives. I guess they consider one negative normal, and life is bad enough they need two to get a point across. Tl;dr: Jada's a fucking Scilon.
  9. fitch2000 Member

Yes got that. And you keep making that point over and over and over. You seem very determined to keep on until you piss people off. Is that your intention? y/n?
  10. fitch2000 Member

OK Herro. So if your kid was at school learning scientology words and phrases like "word clearing" and "misunderstoods" and other cool stuff made up by L Ron Hubbard would you be ok with that? They come home speaking not Spanish but scientologese? They see pictures of Hubbard on some books so they just assume he is an ok guy. Would that be ok with you?

They are culpable for introducing CHILDREN to the influences of the CULT. Right about now I don't even care if they are scientologists they are still culpable IMHO.

Scientology should have a surgeon generals warning. It's really bad for you Herro. I think you may not get that.
  11. bastet Member

strictly trying to use the non religious form of the mind control child brainwashing Hubbard bullshit tech? why didn't you say so, that cleared it up, Fuck Will Smith xenu rules tell that to the kiddies.
  12. CLOCKSHIT Member

I have returned!

Herro is a scientologist! Proof (just read carefully his position and reasoning) If it smell like, taste like and look like then it must be true. If "Herro" is not then what? Trolling, defending and continued support for the sake of just talking and debating? I don't think so unless it is for self gratification as the greatest debater of all time. Take a bow! (you are still in the bucket!)

Now is the tech part of Scientology?
    Do the Scientologists teaching at this school have the proper teaching certification to teach and are those papers issued by the State or are their papers forged by the Co$? If they can forge documents for aliens (no pun intended) do you think it is really hard for Gold base to be involved in fake documents?

If you put a child into a situation that he/she does not understand and then pressure them to know what it means before going on, you are affecting their ability to grow and learn properly because the first action will put them in the spotlight. It might even put them in a defensive mode and consequently STFU! Not all children react the same way but many don't like to be singled out!

If you even try to do it so that the child does not feel targeted, the repeated same action will give them a sense that they are ignorant and just decide at one point to just go on without demanding clarification.

Now if you put a child in the situation that he must find out first what it means without proper care and motivation the likely hood of achieving good results diminishes with every situations that this child is experiencing. I would not put any children in such an inevitable scenario at that fucking Smith School!

The likelihood that they are getting the proper care and support from those Scientologists teachers is quite frankly what I would be most afraid of as a parent. If they are proper teachers the next question is: were they selected because of their talent as teachers or because they were Scientologists and effectively only Scientologists can teach this material no other? Consequently Tommy Cruise shit words to Will the flappy ears clown must have worked!

In a process of 25 years of learning and from what a person can recall (any one on this site for that matter!), how many good teachers have you met in this life span? If you say all your teachers were great during that life span, I would strongly argue that you are either incapable of analyzing such performances and consequently sadly mistaking or you have been completely blessed. If you say a couple perhaps you are right but great teachers are rare and many years of learning apart for most of us!

Now getting back to the tech!
    The words expressed to identify the utopian teaching methodology of Scientology the "Study Tech" are only from Scientologists. No accredited teaching institution, University or College have out right qualified this method as the greatest method on Earth!!!! Only fucking Tom Cruise and his mentally challenged or retarded friends would say that or any good scientologist in or out, public or staff or David the dwarf Criminal Miscavige!

Now tell me if any teacher in your life has not influence in one way or another your way of thinking of a particular situation affecting you or your politics. University teachers being paid the huge amount of money frequently influence their students as to what is right and what is wrong. I've experienced this and I am sure you can recall sometimes where this has occurred to you. If not it might just be because you are still young and progressing in your education.

Now tell me if those teachers who are Scientologists will not try to influence their students to start believing in their great God LRH. Oh yes! I'm sorry they don't believe in God just XEnu and the federation of planets! However they will try anything to convert them either outright or covertly and will lie to the director of the school or anybody that is not "clear" or not a scientologist about such attempts. If multiple scientologists are in this school teaching I challenge anyone to contradict this statement that collectively work to achieve that result or they will try to brainwash them.

In fact I would not be surprised to see many dianetics books somehow make their way into the school! They will do this no matter if it is in the curriculum or not!

AFTER ALL THAT YOU HAVE READ ON THESE FUCKING ASSHOLES AND ALL THE NONSENSE THEY HAVE SHOVED IN THE PUBLIC'S FACE YOU WILL COMFORTABLY SAY THAT "THIS STUDY TEACH IS THE GREATEST THING CREATED BY LRH! And you will also believe that the rethoric used to describe this methodology "Study Tech" is true and nothing but the truth! And so say the "FUCKING SMITHS".

My only wish is that you all grow up and start believing in what you are protesting against!
    Before you continue on with the great debate of 2009 just ask those persons that truly believe they are out and that have admitted to themselves there is nothing good about this CULT what they think about the "Study Tech"!

Those who are still believing in the "TECH!" are utterly lost soles that will never grow past their incredible suffering experience at the hands of the CULT of Scientologists.
    STARS are not cared the same way as the Joe Public and you can not compared what they have experienced or being told about this CULT. They are brainless and competent only at one thing making you feel or see what is unreal at the hands of a director where they can repeat their performance Ad Nauseam! Or until the Director say CUT!

YOU HAVE BEEN FOOLED INTO THE GREATEST NONSENSE IN THIS DEBATE AS ONLY TRUE SCIENTOLOGIST WOULD LIKE YOU TO BELIEVE IN THEIR CRAP. And the "Smiths" are incompetent on teaching and good liars as true scientologists are!

Those who repeatedly try to defend the "Study Tech" as it is a worthwhile teaching technique or the "Smiths" as innocents Stars wanting to do the right thing are IMHO fooled and could or did become scientologists at one point in their lives. However when it starts affecting your pocket book be careful because now they will tell you with eyes focused on yours that they are not, its just a lie because WWP and sound protest are making a difference! Their livelihood is now in jeopardy! Just remember you are all SP (at least those who are not Scilons at this site).

If you start with just one correct "Tech" then you must admit that there has to be more then one! Then if there is more then one "tech" then maybe scientologists are nice people and we should not pick on them! Each and everyone of them have in one way or another fooled their indoctrinated members and have made money on their backs to do so! Even Magoo made money but she won't talk about it.

Then if you believe that they have the right to fool all of us and demand that we accept their CULT as a "Religion!" then please do us a favor and leave this site because you really don't belong to WWP!

Now whom ever wants to continue and support this great debate for the sake of saying the Smiths are not fucking SCILONS go right ahead! You have been fooled by one of their trollers and face it you can't let go. Believe in their honest effort to teach the children the way to Scientology and getting the planet cleared but also believe that they are not SCILONs just fucking rich people that don't know what they are getting into and the easy ways SCILONs enslave children as IN THE PAST AND NOW! Let the children suffer because the "Smiths" are as they say NOT SCILONs!
    If you can't see through this fucking debate and that fucking asshole well I say "Herro" report back to DM quick you're in for more lumps on your head if you don't.

Last, "Herro" did you handover your stats today?
  13. RavenEyes Member

Private schools are not required by their respective states to employee certified teachers or administrators. Many private schools have that has their OWN requirement, however.

You're correct - actually the opposite has happened, such as David Touretsky from Carnegie Mellon, who wrote a detailed research paper on the total fail of study tech based on his knowledge as professor/researcher of learning via neural cognition, etc .
  14. bastet Member

well said very articulate.
  15. Anonymous Member

I bet the schools library has those stupid re-release action adventure crazy crap that Galaxy Press put out. I don't know if I'd bet money they don't already have dianetics books too.

Amen. Or just stfu and lurk.

Anyway, for some reason I'm guessing since someone loves to troll people here so much that person has a huge ego. Do we stroke your ego by responding to your bs Herro?
  16. Anonymous Member

Study tech is demeaning. You can not move forward unless the word is cleared up.
    The byproduct is misunderstoods with in the definitions itself which ultimately lead to what is called a word chain. You are Then forced to do clay demo's of the word demenstrating you understand the word and the concepts.

Study tech is set up where you need lrh's formula to even supposedly move forward and learn.

Only up stat conformist move forward and those who have doubts and questions or even critical thought process working will be shunned into a word chain hell.
    I'm speaking about the kids as I was a kid when this happened to me.
    Self esteem for dollars. No $, no self esteem, no moving forward.
    Education is even held hostage for the sake of scientology .

They claim to help those with educational problems, but couldn't even realize I had a communication disorder and language deficit problem and treated me as un reformable and a lost cause with bad genes.

Scientology and LRH don't know jack shit except how to hurt people for their own selfish gain, while real problems are left unidentified and untreated.

It's a one size fit's all program of fail.
  17. stacycake2009 Member

so -1 + -1 > 0?
    I think your going for:
    negative * negative=positive
  18. Pentabarf Member

I'm really buying into her bullshit, and thankfully I don't have the slightest idea who the hell she is in the first place (SEE here). One thing I learned is to never ever trust celebrities about anything, esspecially when they are not allowed to speak their minds in front of the media.

IMHO, I don't think we should spend energy in it. Celebs are a lost cause, they're already mindless, emotionally dead puppets to th Co$. Plus we're better off with them being dead or locked up in an institution.
  19. Anonymous Member

a waste of time, a waste of mind
    threads like this i always find
    cluttering up my wwp
    when will you nerds just let it be?
  20. Haruhi Member

The following people are not Scientologists:

Herro
    Jada Pinkett Smith

Yes, I have dox. No, you're not fucking getting them. You moonbats don't care for shit like documentation from reliable sources or the application of logic anyway - it would just be wasted on you.

Inb4 OHGOD OHGOD OHGOD EVERYONE'S A CLAM AND IN OSA AND I THINK THEY JUST POISONED MY GOLDFISH AND MY WIFE MIGHT BE A PLANT BECAUSE SHE LIKED MEN IN BLACK WHAT DO I DO PLEASE TELL ME OCMB 2.0
  21. Ann O'Nymous Member

Funny.
  22. sboon Member

The greatest troll ever! 10/10

A mod trolling is the best gift to all mankind
  23. RavenEyes Member

I love SR.

just sayin'
  24. RightOn Member

Well... in conclusion.....
    A great new website has come out of this thread, and I think it's time for Keyboard Cat
    IMO
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J---aiyznGQ]YouTube - charlie schmidt's "cool cat"[/ame]
  25. Anonymous Member

internets for all!

Also, will smith gossip lol fest.

scientology
  26. Anon1720 Member

If this hasn't already been done, could we start a new thread about this site and get lots of people working on it?

At the very least the Smith's people (agent, publicist, etc.) will look at it and perhaps pass on the truth about study tech (forcing kids to stop thinking for themselves, etc) and the abuses scientology and of David "Slappy" Miscavige with links to SP Times highlighting choicest bits of abuse.
  27. Anonymous Member

Herro is well-known OSA
    he comes down to the dome to play
    what further proof could you need?
    trolls do OSA's work -- indeed.
  28. Anonymous Member

What is OSA's work?
  29. Anonymous Member

30. Anonymous Member

OSA's work?
    i'll tell you, jerk:
    to distract us all
    from CoS's fall
  31. da5id Administrator

You are all faggots. This thread is now closed. Please start a new thread to discuss content and creation for the new website.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.