Customize

Using Skype to post on twitter.

Discussion in 'Keeping Your Anonymity In Iran' started by Unregistered, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Not sure if anyone's mentioned this before.

I'm always playing with ping.fm as it's so easy to post out without login into twitter/fb/etc.
    Whilst there, I noticed that you can post to twitter direct from skype.

This is good, as skype packets are very hard to stop and can't be read. This means that no-one can see what you are doing. Also, it just looks like skype chats, it doesn't look like encripted packets and you're not using a proxy etc.

This means you'll be able to post more and it's almost impossible to get caught.

With ping.fm you can post to all sorts of places as well as twitter - it's a good bit of kit.
    here's a good link to find out how to do it. https://pingfm.pbwiki.com/Posting-With-IM-Bots

If you are in Iran & want to post to twitter, but are scared to get an account please get a skype account. I'm sure there are people who can be trusted who'll set up accounts on twitter/ping for you & send you the thing you need to post from skype. Once the ping/twitter account is set up you can add the ability to post from skype - they just need your username and can do it from ping for you. You then respond to the message from ping and you can post. You don't need to ever go to ping or twitter. Be very careful who you trust obviously & delete your log files from skype regularly.