Customize

Vaccine Conspiracy Event at Scientology Los Angeles with Nation of Islam & Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by CommunicatorIC, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Revealing the true face of the antivaccine movement, including Scientology and the Nation of Islam.

Science blogs: Revealing the true face of the antivaccine movement

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2015/06/30/revealing-the-true-face-of-the-antivaccine-movement/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

One thing’s for sure, though. Antivaccinationists did themselves no favors in their war against SB 277. Whether it was a persecution complex that led some of them to compare their plight to that of Jews during the Holocaust, a campaign of harassment and vilification of lawmakers and supporters of SB 277 on social media like Twitter, or cozying up to the Nation of Islam and the Church of Scientology in full-on conspiracy mode, antivaccine activists did a better job than I (or any other bloggers ever could) of making themselves look like total loons to anyone with half a brain.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. RightOn Member

I don't get it. What do these parents do when it comes to their kids visiting other countries where diseases can be more prominent? Just avoid those countries all together? What if their kid wants to work for Peace Corp or something or travel to some remote areas when they get older? Are all these kids home schooled? How do they get to attend schools and college without immunizations? College students need to be vaccinated against that really dangerous one. Some sort of menegitis? I can't remember the name. Why are they allowed to put other kids at risk?
  3. RightOn Member

double post derp!

Handjob Islam's son LOL!
  4. DeathHamster Member

No explanation of how anyone's attention is "focused elsewhere" by same-sex marriage.

Nice way to slide in an anti-gay message, without being, you know, anti-gay. (How is NOI on that issue compared to CoS?)
  5. DeathHamster Member

And isn't the dad Alfraudie?

Sounds like same-sex marriage to me: Both predatory rabid weasels.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. RightOn Member

IDK if Alfraudie is the Dad.
    and BTW, that is an insult to weasels! Especially rabid ones
  7. anon8109 Member

http://medicalxpress.com/news/2015-09-vaccines-autism.html

Another study shows vaccines do not cause autism

The team reports that no evidence of any ASD was found in any of the monkeys, and thus rejects the hypothesis that vaccines alone or with thimerosal are the cause of a rise in the number of children diagnosed with such disorders over the past several decades.
    • Like Like x 6
  8. Scientology CCHR Director, World Literacy Crusade International Ambassador and Youth For Human Rights Award Winner Rizza Islam provides the truth about vaccines and the agenda to commit mass genocide among the Black community, as well as the fact the CDC says Black lives don't matter.

https://www.facebook.com/rizza.infinity/posts/1021433451220597

RizzaIslamVaccines-001.PNG

https://www.facebook.com/rizza.infinity/posts/1021520447878564

RizzaIslamVaccines-002.PNG

https://www.facebook.com/rizza.infinity/posts/1021377917892817

RizzaIslamVaccines-003.PNG

https://www.facebook.com/rizza.infinity/posts/1021370311226911

RizzaIslamVaccines-004.PNG

Please see this thread for Rizza Islam's qualifications as a Scientology CCHR Director, Wold Literacy Crusade International Ambassador and Youth For Human Rights Award Winner:

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/sc...rizza-says-classic-compilation-thread.120488/
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Some excerpts:
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Is it possible that Scientology opposes vaccination for an easy way to recruit ppl to the cult?
    Seems like they are the controlled opposition, everything about vaccination is downplayed, just because it comes from them. If your view is based on Scientologies agenda, its a very narrow view I have to say.
    There are many doctors, nurses, researchers, scientists and public figures who have concerns about vaccine safety. Now with the upcoming fascist law to force vaccination, I guess you will find out what that means sooner or later. Its just sad to see so many ppl blindly trust them.
    They even tell us that our kids dont belong to us. lolz

bocage
    This message by bocage has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  11. Can I get an answer to this? Or you are just interested in info that confirms your view?
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  12. I can't speak for anyone else but linking themselves to the anti-vax movement just increases my disdain for the Church of Scientology.

It is an excellent example of crank magnetism as both Scientology and the anti-vax movement share a fondness for pseudo-science, particularly in the domain of mental health.

Did you read either of the articles I linked? The author explains how virtually all claims made by the anti-vax movement are false (with references).

If you are willing to read one of the articles all the way through I'll talk about it with you.
  13. Thanks for answering. Yea I understand what you mean, I just find it hard to believe that all claims are false. I will check does articles for sure.
  14. Disambiguation Global Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  15. khavarikan Member

lol
  16. khavarikan Member

People are getting weird and weirder lately
    (\_/)
    (:confused:)
    (> < )0
    " "
  17. Incredulicide Member

That's the same breed of dog Aaron has. Maybe his neighbor can attend to get her doggy fix.
  18. The Anti-Vaccination Movement Is Working with the Nation of Islam to Scare Black Families.

Jezebel: The Anti-Vaccination Movement Is Working with the Nation of Islam to Scare Black Families

http://jezebel.com/the-anti-vaccination-movement-is-working-with-the-natio-1796021231

The Anti-Vaccination Movement Is Working with the Nation of Islam to Scare Black Families.

Anna Merlan

Today 10:10am Filed to: ANTI-VACCINATION MOVEMENT

It was October 2015, and a crowd of thousands were gathered on Washington D.C.’s National Mall, where Minister Tony Muhammad of the Nation of Islam claimed to be uncovering a conspiracy. In front of a throng gathered for the anniversary of the Million Man March, he accused the federal government of systematically poisoning black and Latinx children.

“It has been brought to our attention,” he thundered, “that the senior lead scientist for the Center for Disease Control has admitted that the MMR vaccines and many of the vaccine shots have been genetically modified to attack black and Latino boys.”
    He paused for effect.

“I don’t think you heard me,” he told his audience. “We are living in a wicked time, where we’re dealing with a spiritual wickedness in high places!”

Muhammad likened vaccinations to Pharaoh killing the sons of the children of Israel. “Now they’re trying to force vaccines on baby boys—at least 80 shots before they’re three years old.” He urged his audience of thousands to march on the CDC in Atlanta. “We’re going to say, ‘Not another Tuskegee on our watch!’” he roared. “We’ll be damned if we’re going to sit around and let someone else pump us up full of viruses!”

There’s no evidence whatsoever that the CDC is systematically poisoning black and Latino boys. It’s no mystery where Muhammad got that sentiment. He heard it, he told the crowd, from the scion of one of the most influential political families in American history: the famous environmental activist and vaccine skeptic Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.

In the summer of 2015, Kennedy enlisted the help of the Nation of Islam, a black separatist organization, in his years-long campaign to convince Americans that vaccines cause autism. According to several reports, Kennedy wanted to encourage black families to consider not vaccinating their children, based on a debunked claim that a mercury-based preservative in vaccines causes autism. At the time, Kennedy was trying to stop SB 277, a California bill which eliminated a personal-belief exemption that some parents had used to avoid vaccinating their kids. In April, in promoting an anti-vaccine movie called Trace Amounts, Kennedy referred to vaccine injuries as “a holocaust.”

Kennedy and the Nation of Islam didn’t succeed in opposing SB 277, but the relationship between the Nation of Islam and anti-vaccine groups has only grown. It’s one of the strangest political alliances in America—and one that, if it’s effective, could have serious public health consequences.

This is an exciting time for the American anti-vaccine movement: Before taking office, the president repeatedly tweeted that vaccines cause autism. (There’s an enormous body of evidence proving that’s not true, including a 2014 meta-analysis that looked at studies involving over one million children.) The lead proponent of that claim is Andrew Wakefield, the former gastroenterologist who was the lead author on a 1998 study linking the MMR vaccine and autism. During the election, Wakefield reportedly claimed to have met privately with Trump and then endorsed him, although he’s British and was unable to vote in the U.S. While we don’t have confirmation that meeting took place, Wakefield did attend an inaugural ball held in Trump’s honor, in January.

19. Autism Advocates Met with President Elect Trump Last August

[IMG]
    Monday morning hope from HealthChoice.org:

From Jennifer Larson:

Now that Trump won, we can all feel safe in sharing that Mr Trump met with autism advocates in August. He gave us 45 minutes and was extremely educated on our issues. Mark stated " You can't make America great with all these sick children and more coming". Trump shook his head and agreed. He heard my son's vaccine injury story. Andy told him about Thompson and gave him Vaxxed. Dr Gary ended the meeting by saying "Donald, you are the only one who can fix this". He said " I will". We left hopeful. Lots of work left to do.
    [IMG]

Dr. Gary Kampothecras, Dr. Andrew Wakefield, Mark Blaxill and Jennifer Larson during the August meeting with the candidate Donald Trump.
  20. We need to talk about anti-vaxxing in black communities. The article addresses the anti-vaccination efforts of the Nation of Islam and the meeting at the Church of Scientology Community Center in Inglewood.

This is an excellent article. Only the part relevant to Scientology and the conclusion will be excerpted. The entire article is well-worth a reading in full.

NOTE: The author has been notified via Twitter of the excerpting of her article on this forum.

Note: Larger font as used in original.

AFROPUNK: We need to talk about anti-vaxxing in black communities

http://afropunk.com/2017/07/need-talk-anti-vaxxing-black-communities/

By Zoé Samudzi/ Black Youth Project*, AFROPUNK Contributor

Minister Tony told the crowd that this information was sourced by Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., a member of the Kennedy dynasty and a well-noted anti-vaxxer who President Donald Trump recently selected to chair a federal panel on vaccine safety. In addition, while fighting against the passage of California’s mandatory vaccination law SB 277 in 2015, the Nation held a town hall event at a community center owned by the Church of Scientology, highlighting the existing social and political connections between the two religious organizations.

A major difference between monied white anti-vaxxers and anti-vaxxers within poor and working class communities of color is the differential access to medical care in the event that their unvaccinated children do get sick.

This is particularly the case now that the Republican-dominated government is attempting to eliminate Medicaid, which would reduce access to state-run health services for children.

There are a few reasons why the likes of Kennedy might recruit the Nation to his anti-vaxxing cause: well-founded Black fears of western biomedicine and scientific racism legitimize the claims of white anti-vaxxers whose unreliable empirics allow the majority of people to perceive them as a somewhat fringe and easily dismissible group.

There are also convergences in the anti-vaccine and conservative pro-life politics of the likes Kennedy and Louis Farrakhan rooted in discourses around the rights and safety of racialized children. It is the same line of thought that holds the myth that Planned Parenthood clinics were created to control Black populations that also holds that vaccines are poisonous and deliberately destroying the potential of young Black men by giving them autism and other development disorders. (This is an addendum to the series of theories about whiteness’ emasculation of Black men that often quickly veers into homophobia, [trans]misogynoir, and enforcement of hegemonic masculinities à la “Dr.” Umar Johnson and others.)

Despite people of color’s well-founded concerns about vaccinations (particularly in a country where women of color have been forcibly and unknowingly sterilized for centuries), the burden of disease outbreak because of unvaccinated children hits racialized communities hardest.

In Minnesota, Somali-American communities have been targeted by anti-vaccination campaigners, and recent drops in community vaccination and vaccinations rates across the state have led to a measles outbreak that has exceeded the total number of reported cases in the entire United States. The mortality rate for measles is only about 0.2%, but it is a highly infectious disease that can spread rapidly within communities that have lowered collective immunity because people are not vaccinated.

It is glaringly obvious that these white anti-vaxxers do not care about the Black communities they are deliberately misinforming with spurious data.

They are simply exploiting the historical trauma and a frequent lack of critical health education in Black communities to peddle an anti-science politic with potentially disastrous public health implications. Our health––our children––are expendable to them.

Although deep skepticism and critique of the government’s historical and present health interventions is warranted (e.g. I no longer get an annual flu shot because I do not have a suppressed immune system and I am wary about over-medication and over-use of antibiotics and antimicrobial/antibiotic resistance), we cannot afford for our distrust to be manipulated when our community’s health is at stake.

ALSO RELEVANT: Members of the Nation of Islam are practicing the religion of Scientology

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/me...racticing-the-religion-of-scientology.132556/

/
    • Like Like x 1
  21. The Internet Member

Protip: If enough people in a community are vaccinated the flu won't spread to vulnerable people. So get the shot for the sake of those people, not yourself. Pitching in for the vulnerable is a good feeling.

Also, give a pint to the Red Cross. Also feels good.

I'm hoping RFK Jr gets a nasty case of anal warts that turns cancerous. Because dying of a vaccine preventable illness would seem a fitting end for this particular celebutard.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Quentinanon Member

Tony Muhammad believes that the CDC is a monument to slavery?
    He is one screwed up scienazi.
  23. Three Dangerous Cults Working Together: Scientology, The Nation of Islam, and the Anti-Vaccine Cult.

Fiona's article includes many screen-shots tying things together. I include only the introduc

Fiona O'Leary: Three Dangerous CULTS Working Together

https://fionaolearyblog.wordpress.com/2017/10/11/three-dangerous-cults-working-together/

There has been a growing concern regarding the Cult Nation Of Islam and their links to the anti-vaccine Cult VAXXED.

See Nation Of Islam website here.

Nation Of Islam are also aligning themselves with the Scientology Cult.

Nation Of Islam are extremists and promote dangerous pseudoscience regarding vaccines, telling society that they are toxic and cause Autism, see recent photos they shared on social media below.

Sample screenshot:

UY8jue0.jpg

24. New York Times: Despite Measles Warnings, Anti-Vaccine Rally Draws Hundreds of Ultra-Orthodox Jews

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/14/nyregion/measles-vaccine-orthodox-jews.html

By Kimiko de Freytas-Tamura

May 14, 2019

But the rally on Monday in Monsey, a Rockland County town about 30 miles northwest of New York City, vividly illustrated how the anti-vaccine fervor is not only enduring, but may be growing: Hundreds of ultra-Orthodox Jews packed a ballroom for a “vaccine symposium” with leaders of the anti-vaccination movement.

Organized by a Monsey-based Jewish group, the event also showed how the movement was gaining ground: Greg Mitchell, a Washington-based lobbyist who represents the Church of Scientology, attended the meeting and addressed the crowd, offering to be their “voice in the public-policy game.”

• Like Like x 1
  25. The Gothamist has more:

Rabbi At Anti-Vaccination Symposium Blames 'Illegals' For Spreading Disease

http://gothamist.com/2019/05/14/anti_vaxx_symposium_orthodox.php

D.C. lobbyist Greg Mitchell took the stage after Rabbi Handler. Mitchell has pushed for such causes as the First Step Act, the criminal justice reform bill signed into law late last year by President Trump. Mitchell, according to a report from the Daily Beast, was booted from those efforts when organizers found out he was also lobbying for the Church of Scientology, and that the church was potentially trying to convert formerly incarcerated people through a nonprofit it runs.

“I will be your voice in Washington, I’ll make it will help you carry your message; I will stand next to you,” Mitchell said, admitting not to know much about the vaccine safety issue and deferring to the expertise of other speakers. “I’m your lobbyist, I’m here to help you.”

iexfY4y.png
    • Like Like x 1